Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 07-31-2012, 12:03 PM

* pacific, not eastern time. I apparently forgot where I was born...

Unread 07-31-2012, 02:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CapGoddess
Re: Aspects self harm/ hatred

Lone Mars, thank you for your response. Never late to a conversation when adding more insight.

When mentioning the Ascendants are you using a western or sidereal chart? What house system are you using?

I ask because when I use a whole sign sidereal chart my Ascendant I believe is Leo and using a western chart it is Virgo.

Curious what house is your Mars in?

For some reason I feel the Mars in Aquarius for me denotes a lot of misguided energy if you will.
Unread 08-01-2012, 05:59 AM

You are right. I was using the western and have no idea how I got cancer. It would be Virgo. And i thought i had it all figured out... I don't know how that would fit in to the equation.

My mars is in the fifth house, which seems kind of fitting. Mars, for me, is like this unruly teenager that I constantly have to keep in check. It's promiscuous and daring. It seems to be constantly looking for trouble and pushing boundaries. Before I settled down, I was the ultimate party girl - partying all night, hooking up with random guys, experimenting with drugs. Above all, I've prided myself on how much I was not needy, emotional, or really very feminine. In retrospect, I see this as that strong renegade mars energy gone wild in the party house.

Your Mars would be in the 6th house, correct? This is the house of health and service. It determines how the mind affects the body, which would make a lot of sense on the original topic. I can see how that uncontrolled action oriented mars energy could wreak havoc on the body, especially considering some of the other hard aspects in your chart. I'm wondering if you have an intense fitness routine. Virgo governs the 6th house. Virgo can be a bit of a health nut and I'd imagine that mars energy would really push you to the extreme in that area, especially with a Virgo rising.

I just noticed, is your moon in cancer? The moon switched over to Leo by my birth time, but looks like you are just barely in cancer.
Unread 08-01-2012, 03:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CapGoddess

Well Virgo may turn its criticism inwardly for the most part I believe that's a possibility.

I do not really have a fitness routine period. I do have to clean on a daily basis however. Otherwise I just don't feel like I've accomplished anything.

I believe my Moon is in 2 degrees of Leo actually.

Thank you for your response.
Unread 08-05-2012, 11:15 AM

I am suicidal for years and try to commit twice. All my life, I hate myself, I am praying for death everyday

I am Cancer with Virgo Moon. Mercury, Mars all in Cancer.
Libra asc but Pluto in first house. Pluto aspects are good. But;

Saturn-SN in 2nd opposite Venus-NN in 8th, both sqaure Jupiter in 4th
Neptune in 3rd opposite Sun-Mars in 9th.

I am living the three kinds of water signs at the same time. And to make matters worse, Virgo Moon, God I hate that! This is just a self-torturer, nothing more.

Virgo Moon: From outside, your life is beautiful, you have everything, everything's going fine but in your head; you're always unhappy, your life is always bad and you always deserve to die. And no one sees it you never show outside.
Unread 08-07-2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight sun View Post
I am suicidal for years and try to commit twice. All my life, I hate myself, I am praying for death everyday

I am Cancer with Virgo Moon. Mercury, Mars all in Cancer.
Libra asc but Pluto in first house. Pluto aspects are good. But;

Saturn-SN in 2nd opposite Venus-NN in 8th, both sqaure Jupiter in 4th
Neptune in 3rd opposite Sun-Mars in 9th.

I am living the three kinds of water signs at the same time. And to make matters worse, Virgo Moon, God I hate that! This is just a self-torturer, nothing more.

Virgo Moon: From outside, your life is beautiful, you have everything, everything's going fine but in your head; you're always unhappy, your life is always bad and you always deserve to die. And no one sees it you never show outside.
I think you felt not pretty lonely and not loving yourself enough Saturn opposite Venus those cause might be of reason of harming yourself.

Christina Ricci had the same aspect she used to starve herself which is pretty much harming yourslef
Unread 09-03-2012, 04:44 PM

I have self-harmed before (with the intention of suicide) from the ages 11 up until I turned about 16/17. I don't really have any of the placements mentioned :/ both my Moon and Mars are virtually unaspected. My Moon is 0 degrees Libra conjunct Venus, which is the only major aspect it has, my Mars is in Scorpio conjunct Mercury and opposing the MC. Mars also semisquares Venus but that's it. I have Moon biquintile Saturn and semisquare Mercury.
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:52 PM

I have been thinking lately of harming myself I pick up the razor than I droop it
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
I have been thinking lately of harming myself I pick up the razor than I droop it
Same here
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascada View Post
Same here
Why we do that?Why I do that? I can't stand living in fear ,guilt, shame, anger

Last edited by theV; 09-13-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Unread 10-10-2012, 08:06 PM

I know a girl who has a moon square mars and she cut herself one

Tags
aspects, harm or, hatred