Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-18-2011, 08:07 AM

Question living in between pluto and saturn line?

im planning to move to somewhere near my pluto asc line that i've always been attracted to. i read in another thread that living under saturn/pluto brings is unlucky. so i was just wondering if i would i suffer alot?

on my relocation chart, i have
mars in leo square pluto,
jupiter in sag conjunct pluto,
uranus in capricorn sextile pluto,
pluto sextile chiron,
pluto conjunct ascendant,
pluto square midheaven (chiron and virgo)

pluto is also in 1st house, and ascendant is scorpio, which is also pluto.
will my mars and midheaven squares pluto bring about bad aura/energy?
pls look into it, thanks

Last edited by bored; 03-18-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Unread 03-30-2011, 10:08 AM
bigblack

Re: living in between pluto and saturn line?

Lets see. Saturn equals lessons to be learned - hard going and restrictions. This is according to traditional western astrology. Magiastrology would put saturn into the delusions and illusions. Or a time and or place where you will lose your way. Pluto means intensity - what is hidden - nitty gritty of life.

What do you think?

There is another way that I found this weekend. I cannot find the link but basically, take your chart. Leave the time and date alone. Just change the lattitude and longitude that you have for the place where you are thinking of going. And try to place the sun into the first house as close the the ascendent as possible.

I found the link http://starwise.com/

All the best.

Ps either way saturn is not good.

Tags
line, living, pluto, saturn