Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.

Unread 04-21-2010, 06:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Is Astro.com site down?

I've tried several times today to get into astro.com, with no success. Nothing loads - absolutely nothing. I was wondering if there is something wrong with my browser, or if others are having trouble logging in, as well. I've seen them go down for maintenance before, but the site remained up - you just couldn't access the chart generating system.

Has anyone else experienced difficulties today?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Unread 04-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Banned

Re: Is Astro.com site down?

seems that way, mine is struggling to get connected which is unusual. let's hope it doesn't last...
Unread 04-21-2010, 07:03 PM

Yes, I think it's down. I cannot get there either....

Mercury retrograde at it's best.
Unread 04-21-2010, 07:13 PM

Thanks, guys. Sorry to hear that though. :-(

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Unread 04-21-2010, 07:27 PM

same here.. i can't open the site too.. Had to make a horary chart

@ ebenia, yes i was about to say that too

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Unread 04-21-2010, 08:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl

yes it is, and it's driving me crazy haha i cant even go one day without checking a chart out lol grr
Unread 04-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Banned

Yep it's down and I was in the middle of reading a juicy thread on there about astrologers. I forgot the name of it now, but that thread starter had a valid idea and was challenged over it . I clicked on page 2 and poof it went down. And don't be saying I broke it .

I am sure many of the astro addicts on that forum are in a panicked state and we should offer some shelter for them in their time of need. I do believe the stress levels are rising. I blame Saturn-Uranus and Mercury R, it brought the aeroplanes to a standstill, and it caused another trad vs modern debate on the forum. Now it has brought down astrodienst, is there no stopping the battle of Cronus and Prometheus.
Unread 04-21-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Ray View Post
Yep it's down and I was in the middle of reading a juicy thread on there about astrologers. I forgot the name of it now, but that thread starter had a valid idea and was challenged over it . I clicked on page 2 and poof it went down. And don't be saying I broke it .

I am sure many of the astro addicts on that forum are in a panicked state and we should offer some shelter for them in their time of need. I do believe the stress levels are rising. I blame Saturn-Uranus and Mercury R, it brought the aeroplanes to a standstill, and it caused another trad vs modern debate on the forum. Now it has brought down astrodienst, is there no stopping the battle of Cronus and Prometheus.

You're hilarious, Shining Ray!

Good news, though - it's back up again!

Unread 04-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Banned

Yeah lets throw them all out of our forum if there are any left trying to scrounge free board here Lol. Our kind hospitality has been admirable . I supposed I should read that thread I was in the middle of, maybe later. At least the free chart service is back on .