Saturn 1st house and Venus conjunct Chiron in 7th house... Single forever?

Hey all, just interested in this aspect of my natal chart.

I have Saturn in the 1st house and I have Venus and Chiron (conjuncts) in the 7th house. Does this mean that I'm never going to get into a relationship or be single forever? I really seem to have a really difficult time. If any of you have any information it'd be a great help.

Both my Venus and Chiron are in Virgo and my Saturn is in Aquarius.

sworm09

Hey all, just interested in this aspect of my natal chart.

I have Saturn in the 1st house and I have Venus and Chiron (conjuncts) in the 7th house. Does this mean that I'm never going to get into a relationship or be single forever? I really seem to have a really difficult time. If any of you have any information it'd be a great help.

Both my Venus and Chiron are in Virgo and my Saturn is in Aquarius.

Can you post your chart? It's difficult to say anything for sure without seeing your full chart.

If you use Whole sign houses one potential problem already becomes clear. You have Saturn in the Ascendant, inclining the life toward one of solitude with Venus in Virgo unable to even see your Ascendant. That on its own could give very sparse and low quality relationships.

Can you post your chart? It's difficult to say anything for sure without seeing your full chart.

If you use Whole sign houses one potential problem already becomes clear. You have Saturn in the Ascendant, inclining the life toward one of solitude with Venus in Virgo unable to even see your Ascendant. That on its own could give very sparse and low quality relationships.

Hello, thanks for your response, I don't use whole charts but I use Placidus... This this my chart:

horoscope-chart1-700__radix_29-9-1993_16-05.png

sworm09

Hello, thanks for your response, I don't use whole charts but I use Placidus... This this my chart:

horoscope-chart1-700__radix_29-9-1993_16-05.png

Well you have Venus in Virgo in Fall and in the 8th sign form the Ascendant. If that gives you a relationship, it's going to take a while. Venus rising before the Sun will give you the most relationship issues in early age (probably before 30 years old).

You have your Moon in Pisces, ruling your 7th. Jupiter is in Libra and can't see the Moon, so your Moon doesn't really have support. She's in her own triplicity, but one of her sect mates (Venus) is opposed to her and isn't in the best condition to help. That'll give you difficulty in relationships, but it will give relationships. Her other sect mate, Mars is in his own sign of Scorpio, in a day chart. Mars is trine the Moon, giving support to her. So Moon-Mars is going to give relationships too, but unstable ones.

Finally your Ascendant ruler is Saturn in Aquarius, retrograde. This is the cherry on top. Saturn doesn't incline toward relationships, especially a retrograde Saturn. At least he doesn't incline to young love that is.

Well you have Venus in Virgo in Fall and in the 8th sign form the Ascendant. If that gives you a relationship, it's going to take a while. Venus rising before the Sun will give you the most relationship issues in early age (probably before 30 years old).

You have your Moon in Pisces, ruling your 7th. Jupiter is in Libra and can't see the Moon, so your Moon doesn't really have support. She's in her own triplicity, but one of her sect mates (Venus) is opposed to her and isn't in the best condition to help. That'll give you difficulty in relationships, but it will give relationships. Her other sect mate, Mars is in his own sign of Scorpio, in a day chart. Mars is trine the Moon, giving support to her. So Moon-Mars is going to give relationships too, but unstable ones.

Finally your Ascendant ruler is Saturn in Aquarius, retrograde. This is the cherry on top. Saturn doesn't incline toward relationships, especially a retrograde Saturn. At least he doesn't incline to young love that is.

Thank you so much for going through my chart. So basically it will give me relationships but it will be very much delayed until after my first Saturn return... Hm... Doesn't Saturn mean that the relationships that I do have will be stable though, because Saturn is opposed to Venus so it'll give it stability?

If anyone else has any info on this aspect and chart, I'd love to hear it!