Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 02-08-2020, 01:32 AM

Will Manchester City win UCL 19/20?

I am not a city fan but just curious if they going to make it? Would love to know if Liverpool can win a double this season instead. I am a Liverpool fan btw. Sorry to bother you again @fensi88

Last edited by werdhr12; 02-08-2020 at 01:42 AM.
Unread 02-08-2020, 04:51 AM

Re: Will Manchester City win UCL 19/20?

I cast the chart when I read your question:
08 Feb 2020 TZ = -1.0 6.2200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=6Aq56
As you are not MC fan they are represented with DSC ruler Sun. Someother team is represent by ASC ruler/Saturn as MC opponent.
As Sun is in 1st house that means MC is under control of some other team. Next, dignities are in Saturn's favour and Saturn is in House of Joy, so, I think some other team will win UCL 19/20.
Unread 02-08-2020, 07:17 AM

So that cancels out Liverpool and Man City. Only Tottenham and Chelsea are the remaining UK teams who can win the UCL based off your analysis @fensi88. Interesting !!!
Unread 02-08-2020, 07:27 AM

It has to be Tottenham who lifts the UCL trophy ?

Quoting Fensi88:
“Moon/white is in Capricorn/Black that fits with kits of the Tottenham.
But if we look only Moon/light blue it fits with kits of the Man City and its nickname "Sky Blues".
Unread 02-08-2020, 02:48 PM

Quoting Fensi88, when asked if Liverpool would retain the champions league:

"Unfortunately, I got late ASC so it's not safe to read the chart. Also, ruler of the Liverpool, Mars is in Via Combust way, again it si not safe to read the chart."

So, Liverpool is not completely out of the question.
Also, Liverpool's away kit is white with very dark blue (almost black) shorts, like Tottenham's home kit.
Unread 02-09-2020, 03:12 AM

Interesting. I don't think teams except for Man City and Liverpool from the UK are capable to win UCL at the moment. But anything can happen in sports. I can sense double for Liverpool as they might wear their white and very dark blue(almost black) away kit if they reach final. Finger crossed
Unread 02-10-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdhr12 View Post
Interesting. I don't think teams except for Man City and Liverpool from the UK are capable to win UCL at the moment. But anything can happen in sports. I can sense double for Liverpool as they might wear their white and very dark blue(almost black) away kit if they reach final. Finger crossed
At the moment, Liverpool are by far the strongest team in the competition as well as in England. Manchester City are not what they used to be and always seem to tire out in the knockout stages. Tottenham are probably the worst Mourinho team to date and don't seem to have what it takes. Chelsea also seem too weak to win it. So, I can definitely sense a Liverpool double.

However, we all know what crazy things can happen in football sometimes.
Unread 02-14-2020, 07:36 PM

Big news from football world,
Man City is banned from Europe next 2 seasons!!

https://talksport.com/football/66953...ach-ffp-rules/

Tags
19 or 20, city, manchester