Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:06 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,750
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thatís true I do, however I also have a part In me where I cut ppl off just like that as I get disappointed in them. Example who or what they really turn out to be like.
Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.

__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:12 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.
Itís a contradiction. Having Saturn Jupiter makes me feel the push and pull. I find it hard with this aspect. Iím optimistic then I get knocked down but i still have the optimism yet I calculate what may and may not happen.

I canít do anything Ďnaughtyí like other can. Example I have to be responsible. At work in past some ppl were irresponsible having longer breaks and getting away with it. If u ever did that I would get found out.
Another example which is funny really is that when I was younger me and my friends used to skive/bunk off school. Before they met me they never got caught. As soon they met me we got caught every single time! Not sure if thatís the Saturn or the NN - show responsibility, be the leader, show a good example etc. Must be the aqua south node rebellion!
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Iíve put my chart up as itís already up somewhere in this thread but may not be easy to find with all the wonderful insights given 😊
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:18 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,986
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Thanks for the PM, HKK.

What is your specific Q re your chart? It is a bit cumbersome to read the complete chart. I can tell you right away though that you are a pretty self-righteous person
But you usually have a friendly way of putting your opinions across thanks to the Libra Asc. and Jup in the forefront. Saturn right there also makes you sensible about things.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Thanks for the PM, HKK.

What is your specific Q re your chart? It is a bit cumbersome to read the complete chart. I can tell you right away though that you are a pretty self-righteous person
But you usually have a friendly way of putting your opinions across thanks to the Libra Asc. and Jup in the forefront. Saturn right there also makes you sensible about things.
Lol thanks. I will take the self righteous part as a compliment 😇

Love life is important to me so that would be great and anything else you could read looking at it. North node is something that fascinated me so they would be amazing as looking at the this is a bit of a contradiction being in leo 11th opposite itís house in 5th south node Aquarius. Iíve had insights to it however other insights would be helpful and great too. Thanks for coming back to me Aquarius7000 😊 very much appreciated x
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:32 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,986
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Love-life: Mars rules it via the 7th. You might find someone close to where you live with similar roots, perhaps even someone you've known since your childhood, given Mars is in Cap and in the 4th.

Mars-Uranus shows that there will be initial excitement and mundane gets boring. Mars-Pluto means some power struggles are a part of that, even from your side. But what I like is that Mars is exalted as ruler of the 7th, so this area is sort of blessed.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?

Your career is also something that will get you recognition. Moon in Leo in the 11th with aspects to Saturn and Jup is good to have. Do you have quite a few female colleagues you work with? What line are you in?
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Love-life: Mars rules it via the 7th. You might find someone close to where you live with similar roots, perhaps even someone you've known since your childhood, given Mars is in Cap and in the 4th.

Mars-Uranus shows that there will be initial excitement and mundane gets boring. Mars-Pluto means some power struggles are a part of that, even from your side. But what I like is that Mars is exalted as ruler of the 7th, so this area is sort of blessed.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?

Your career is also something that will get you recognition. Moon in Leo in the 11th with aspects to Saturn and Jup is good to have. Do you have quite a few female colleagues you work with? What line are you in?
Yes I have a good relationship with my mom 😍

Was in banking full of women. Now teach people in business I for their degrees. Businesses such as banking, corporate places so gender is mixed. Banks were full of women though. Now some colleagues are women but donít see them as my work is alone going to people and the people are mixed gender
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:43 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,986
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Yes I have a good relationship with my mom 😍

Was in banking full of women. Now teach people in business I for their degrees. Businesses such as banking, corporate places so gender is mixed. Banks were full of women though. Now some colleagues are women but donít see them as my work is alone going to people and the people are mixed gender
The teaching line (Jup and Sat connected to Moon in Leo) is excellent for you. You need something where you have the feeling you are one instructing/ directing (Leo involved) to the world (11th) and best in groups (11th). Leo Moon conj. N Node in the 11th also shows potential for charity work with children. You might want to consider teaching children for free or in some way working with specially-abled children. You will be excellent at that.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
The teaching line (Jup and Sat connected to Moon in Leo) is excellent for you. You need something where you have the feeling you are one instructing/ directing (Leo involved) to the world (11th) and best in groups (11th). Leo Moon conj. N Node in the 11th also shows potential for charity work with children. You might want to consider teaching children for free or in some way working with specially-abled children. You will be excellent at that.
I donít think I would like that. I have lots of neices and nephews which had put me off children lol itís not my thing. I prefer adults. What do you think about Chiron squaring my Nn?

I can see where I get the teaching children part from leo but that part of I wouldnít like at all.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:48 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,986
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I donít think I would like that. I have lots of neices and nephews which had put me off children lol itís not my thing. I prefer adults. What do you think about Chiron squaring my Nn?

I can see where I get the teaching children part from leo but that part of I wouldnít like at all.
I have stopped using Chiron and Lilith in my readings. Sorry.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I have stopped using Chiron and Lilith in my readings. Sorry.
Oh ok. Do you look at traditional only then or for another reason?
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:54 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,986
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Oh ok. Do you look at traditional only then or for another reason?
I use traditional rulerships, so for eg Mars for Sco, etc. I do look at the generational and impersonal planets like Ura Nep and Plu but only in terms of house placements and transits in natal charts.

Sometimes I look at fixed stars and the lots (like lot of fortune, etc) as part of traditional Astrology.

Speaking of your N Node conj. your Moon in the 11th actually shows doing work for the betterment of humanity in groups, whichever way you like.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I use traditional rulerships, so for eg Mars for Sco, etc. I do look at the generational and impersonal planets like Ura Nep and Plu but only in terms of house placements and transits in natal charts.

Sometimes I look at fixed stars and the lots (like lot of fortune, etc) as part of traditional Astrology.

Speaking of your N Node conj. your Moon in the 11th actually shows doing work for the betterment of humanity in groups, whichever way you like.
I see! Yes that sounds good to me. Humanity work in a leo way right? Being in the spotlight?
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,750
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Having your NN in 11th house Leo is about you having to learn to push yourself forward in terms of being in the spotlight within groups, pushing forward to make yourself be seen and not to be hiding within the group's shadow (SN Aquarius) you're wanting to make yourself be seen as an individual (NN Leo). I think also as Aquarius is about detached relationships with people and not forming close ties, within groups and with friends you don't make close friendships so easily, you don't feel like you are seen and valued as an individual (sun) so you just stay in the background, this in turns makes you become detached.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Having your NN in 11th house Leo is about you having to learn to push yourself forward in terms of being in the spotlight within groups, pushing forward to make yourself be seen and not to be hiding within the group's shadow (SN Aquarius) you're wanting to make yourself be seen as an individual (NN Leo). I think also as Aquarius is about detached relationships with people and not forming close ties, within groups and with friends you don't make close friendships so easily, you don't feel like you are seen and valued as an individual (sun) so you just stay in the background, this in turns makes you become detached.
Thank you C 😊 I do try with friendships but I donít understand it all. Yes I do find it difficult but then if itís my Nn and Iím pushing myself there why is it so hard? Itís got to be Chiron squaring it, right?
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:20 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,750
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thank you C 😊 I do try with friendships but I donít understand it all. Yes I do find it difficult but then if itís my Nn and Iím pushing myself there why is it so hard? Itís got to be Chiron squaring it, right?

It's hard because it's your NN, SN is where you came from and what you already know, so to develop your soul further you need to move towards your NN, but because this is something new, its something we find hard because we are afraid of what we are moving towards and how it's going to be for us.

But yes also having your moon in this house/sign with the NN, and squaring Chiron, is probably not helping you.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
It's hard because it's your NN, SN is where you came from and what you already know, so to develop your soul further you need to move towards your NN, but because this is something new, its something we find hard because we are afraid of what we are moving towards and how it's going to be for us.

But yes also having your moon in this house/sign with the NN, and squaring Chiron, is probably not helping you.
No itís not the best aspect. Iíve heard a square is never ending where as an opposition you can try and overcome as itís back and forth but with a square thereís nowhere to go
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,750
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

I've been looking into my nodes too recently, ive just looked at yours to see what planets are aspecting them, as i was asking about aspects to the nodes the other day on here to see if they mean anything with the node not being a planet. Just focusing on your venus trine your NN, i wonder if with it being a trine venus is here to help you move towards your NN?

So you use your venus qualities (however they manifest for you) to help you with your 11th house NN. Idk i just thought of that now, it may not even be true.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Unread 04-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I've been looking into my nodes too recently, ive just looked at yours to see what planets are aspecting them, as i was asking about aspects to the nodes the other day on here to see if they mean anything with the node not being a planet. Just focusing on your venus trine your NN, i wonder if with it being a trine venus is here to help you move towards your NN?

So you use your venus qualities (however they manifest for you) to help you with your 11th house NN. Idk i just thought of that now, it may not even be true.
I hope so. Iíve been looking into my nodes since 2016/2017 when I think it was my nodal return or going towards it.
I hope my Venus will help as thatís my ascendant ruler too which would be good.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Unread 04-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Also had this thought: Aquarius south node in 5th must mean Aquarius type hobbies -5th house - does this mean I shouldnít be into astrology as itís my comfort zone. Iím going backwards instead of forwards towards north node?
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:09 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,750
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Also had this thought: Aquarius south node in 5th must mean Aquarius type hobbies -5th house - does this mean I shouldnít be into astrology as itís my comfort zone. Iím going backwards instead of forwards towards north node?
Id see it more as feeling comfortable about being part of a group in your 5th house hobbies, your NN would be about needing to be able to stand out from the group and be your own person, maybe even do something solely Hobbie wise where you would be able to stand out and be seen.

Our SN is usually with us half of our lives, we need to know how we are with our SN to then be able to know how we need to move then to our NN. So the SN is like a seed that then grows into the NN.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:29 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,512
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

NN is about how one emotionally affects our shared reality now, based on one's past emotional experience, as represented by the SN.

It's an emotionally-charged flow, from SN to NN, because these are the Moon's nodes.

It's best to let it flow naturally--that's good magic.

Last edited by david starling; 04-12-2020 at 09:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Thanks C and Ds!

Great way to look at it DS

Yes c I get that itís a journey 😊👍
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,750
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
NN is about how one emotionally affects our shared reality now, based on one's past emotional experience, as represented by the SN.

It's an emotionally-charged flow, from SN to NN, because these are the Moon's nodes.

It's best to let it flow naturally--that's good magic.
If we have positive aspects to our NN in our chart, will these planet/s help us with moving towards our NN, or doesn't it work like that?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:38 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,512
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
If we have positive aspects to our NN in our chart, will these planet/s help us with moving towards our NN, or doesn't it work like that?
Definitely works likes that!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.