Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-23-2020, 12:06 AM

Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thatís true I do, however I also have a part In me where I cut ppl off just like that as I get disappointed in them. Example who or what they really turn out to be like.
Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.

Unread 03-23-2020, 12:12 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.
Itís a contradiction. Having Saturn Jupiter makes me feel the push and pull. I find it hard with this aspect. Iím optimistic then I get knocked down but i still have the optimism yet I calculate what may and may not happen.

I canít do anything Ďnaughtyí like other can. Example I have to be responsible. At work in past some ppl were irresponsible having longer breaks and getting away with it. If u ever did that I would get found out.
Another example which is funny really is that when I was younger me and my friends used to skive/bunk off school. Before they met me they never got caught. As soon they met me we got caught every single time! Not sure if thatís the Saturn or the NN - show responsibility, be the leader, show a good example etc. Must be the aqua south node rebellion!
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Account Closed

Iíve put my chart up as itís already up somewhere in this thread but may not be easy to find with all the wonderful insights given 😊
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:18 PM

Thanks for the PM, HKK.

What is your specific Q re your chart? It is a bit cumbersome to read the complete chart. I can tell you right away though that you are a pretty self-righteous person
But you usually have a friendly way of putting your opinions across thanks to the Libra Asc. and Jup in the forefront. Saturn right there also makes you sensible about things.
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Thanks for the PM, HKK.

What is your specific Q re your chart? It is a bit cumbersome to read the complete chart. I can tell you right away though that you are a pretty self-righteous person
But you usually have a friendly way of putting your opinions across thanks to the Libra Asc. and Jup in the forefront. Saturn right there also makes you sensible about things.
Lol thanks. I will take the self righteous part as a compliment 😇

Love life is important to me so that would be great and anything else you could read looking at it. North node is something that fascinated me so they would be amazing as looking at the this is a bit of a contradiction being in leo 11th opposite itís house in 5th south node Aquarius. Iíve had insights to it however other insights would be helpful and great too. Thanks for coming back to me Aquarius7000 😊 very much appreciated x
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:32 PM

Love-life: Mars rules it via the 7th. You might find someone close to where you live with similar roots, perhaps even someone you've known since your childhood, given Mars is in Cap and in the 4th.

Mars-Uranus shows that there will be initial excitement and mundane gets boring. Mars-Pluto means some power struggles are a part of that, even from your side. But what I like is that Mars is exalted as ruler of the 7th, so this area is sort of blessed.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?

Your career is also something that will get you recognition. Moon in Leo in the 11th with aspects to Saturn and Jup is good to have. Do you have quite a few female colleagues you work with? What line are you in?
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Love-life: Mars rules it via the 7th. You might find someone close to where you live with similar roots, perhaps even someone you've known since your childhood, given Mars is in Cap and in the 4th.

Mars-Uranus shows that there will be initial excitement and mundane gets boring. Mars-Pluto means some power struggles are a part of that, even from your side. But what I like is that Mars is exalted as ruler of the 7th, so this area is sort of blessed.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?

Your career is also something that will get you recognition. Moon in Leo in the 11th with aspects to Saturn and Jup is good to have. Do you have quite a few female colleagues you work with? What line are you in?
Yes I have a good relationship with my mom 😍

Was in banking full of women. Now teach people in business I for their degrees. Businesses such as banking, corporate places so gender is mixed. Banks were full of women though. Now some colleagues are women but donít see them as my work is alone going to people and the people are mixed gender
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Yes I have a good relationship with my mom 😍

Was in banking full of women. Now teach people in business I for their degrees. Businesses such as banking, corporate places so gender is mixed. Banks were full of women though. Now some colleagues are women but donít see them as my work is alone going to people and the people are mixed gender
The teaching line (Jup and Sat connected to Moon in Leo) is excellent for you. You need something where you have the feeling you are one instructing/ directing (Leo involved) to the world (11th) and best in groups (11th). Leo Moon conj. N Node in the 11th also shows potential for charity work with children. You might want to consider teaching children for free or in some way working with specially-abled children. You will be excellent at that.
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
The teaching line (Jup and Sat connected to Moon in Leo) is excellent for you. You need something where you have the feeling you are one instructing/ directing (Leo involved) to the world (11th) and best in groups (11th). Leo Moon conj. N Node in the 11th also shows potential for charity work with children. You might want to consider teaching children for free or in some way working with specially-abled children. You will be excellent at that.
I donít think I would like that. I have lots of neices and nephews which had put me off children lol itís not my thing. I prefer adults. What do you think about Chiron squaring my Nn?

I can see where I get the teaching children part from leo but that part of I wouldnít like at all.
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:48 PM

Quote:
I donít think I would like that. I have lots of neices and nephews which had put me off children lol itís not my thing. I prefer adults. What do you think about Chiron squaring my Nn?

I can see where I get the teaching children part from leo but that part of I wouldnít like at all.
I have stopped using Chiron and Lilith in my readings. Sorry.
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I have stopped using Chiron and Lilith in my readings. Sorry.
Oh ok. Do you look at traditional only then or for another reason?
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Oh ok. Do you look at traditional only then or for another reason?
I use traditional rulerships, so for eg Mars for Sco, etc. I do look at the generational and impersonal planets like Ura Nep and Plu but only in terms of house placements and transits in natal charts.

Sometimes I look at fixed stars and the lots (like lot of fortune, etc) as part of traditional Astrology.

Speaking of your N Node conj. your Moon in the 11th actually shows doing work for the betterment of humanity in groups, whichever way you like.
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I use traditional rulerships, so for eg Mars for Sco, etc. I do look at the generational and impersonal planets like Ura Nep and Plu but only in terms of house placements and transits in natal charts.

Sometimes I look at fixed stars and the lots (like lot of fortune, etc) as part of traditional Astrology.

Speaking of your N Node conj. your Moon in the 11th actually shows doing work for the betterment of humanity in groups, whichever way you like.
I see! Yes that sounds good to me. Humanity work in a leo way right? Being in the spotlight?
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:31 PM

Having your NN in 11th house Leo is about you having to learn to push yourself forward in terms of being in the spotlight within groups, pushing forward to make yourself be seen and not to be hiding within the group's shadow (SN Aquarius) you're wanting to make yourself be seen as an individual (NN Leo). I think also as Aquarius is about detached relationships with people and not forming close ties, within groups and with friends you don't make close friendships so easily, you don't feel like you are seen and valued as an individual (sun) so you just stay in the background, this in turns makes you become detached.
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Having your NN in 11th house Leo is about you having to learn to push yourself forward in terms of being in the spotlight within groups, pushing forward to make yourself be seen and not to be hiding within the group's shadow (SN Aquarius) you're wanting to make yourself be seen as an individual (NN Leo). I think also as Aquarius is about detached relationships with people and not forming close ties, within groups and with friends you don't make close friendships so easily, you don't feel like you are seen and valued as an individual (sun) so you just stay in the background, this in turns makes you become detached.
Thank you C 😊 I do try with friendships but I donít understand it all. Yes I do find it difficult but then if itís my Nn and Iím pushing myself there why is it so hard? Itís got to be Chiron squaring it, right?
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Thank you C 😊 I do try with friendships but I donít understand it all. Yes I do find it difficult but then if itís my Nn and Iím pushing myself there why is it so hard? Itís got to be Chiron squaring it, right?

It's hard because it's your NN, SN is where you came from and what you already know, so to develop your soul further you need to move towards your NN, but because this is something new, its something we find hard because we are afraid of what we are moving towards and how it's going to be for us.

But yes also having your moon in this house/sign with the NN, and squaring Chiron, is probably not helping you.
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
It's hard because it's your NN, SN is where you came from and what you already know, so to develop your soul further you need to move towards your NN, but because this is something new, its something we find hard because we are afraid of what we are moving towards and how it's going to be for us.

But yes also having your moon in this house/sign with the NN, and squaring Chiron, is probably not helping you.
No itís not the best aspect. Iíve heard a square is never ending where as an opposition you can try and overcome as itís back and forth but with a square thereís nowhere to go
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:52 PM

I've been looking into my nodes too recently, ive just looked at yours to see what planets are aspecting them, as i was asking about aspects to the nodes the other day on here to see if they mean anything with the node not being a planet. Just focusing on your venus trine your NN, i wonder if with it being a trine venus is here to help you move towards your NN?

So you use your venus qualities (however they manifest for you) to help you with your 11th house NN. Idk i just thought of that now, it may not even be true.
Unread 04-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I've been looking into my nodes too recently, ive just looked at yours to see what planets are aspecting them, as i was asking about aspects to the nodes the other day on here to see if they mean anything with the node not being a planet. Just focusing on your venus trine your NN, i wonder if with it being a trine venus is here to help you move towards your NN?

So you use your venus qualities (however they manifest for you) to help you with your 11th house NN. Idk i just thought of that now, it may not even be true.
I hope so. Iíve been looking into my nodes since 2016/2017 when I think it was my nodal return or going towards it.
I hope my Venus will help as thatís my ascendant ruler too which would be good.
Unread 04-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Account Closed

Also had this thought: Aquarius south node in 5th must mean Aquarius type hobbies -5th house - does this mean I shouldnít be into astrology as itís my comfort zone. Iím going backwards instead of forwards towards north node?
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Also had this thought: Aquarius south node in 5th must mean Aquarius type hobbies -5th house - does this mean I shouldnít be into astrology as itís my comfort zone. Iím going backwards instead of forwards towards north node?
Id see it more as feeling comfortable about being part of a group in your 5th house hobbies, your NN would be about needing to be able to stand out from the group and be your own person, maybe even do something solely Hobbie wise where you would be able to stand out and be seen.

Our SN is usually with us half of our lives, we need to know how we are with our SN to then be able to know how we need to move then to our NN. So the SN is like a seed that then grows into the NN.
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:29 PM

Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

NN is about how one emotionally affects our shared reality now, based on one's past emotional experience, as represented by the SN.

It's an emotionally-charged flow, from SN to NN, because these are the Moon's nodes.

It's best to let it flow naturally--that's good magic.

Last edited by david starling; 04-12-2020 at 09:39 PM.
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Account Closed

Thanks C and Ds!

Great way to look at it DS

Yes c I get that itís a journey 😊👍
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
NN is about how one emotionally affects our shared reality now, based on one's past emotional experience, as represented by the SN.

It's an emotionally-charged flow, from SN to NN, because these are the Moon's nodes.

It's best to let it flow naturally--that's good magic.
If we have positive aspects to our NN in our chart, will these planet/s help us with moving towards our NN, or doesn't it work like that?
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:38 PM

Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
If we have positive aspects to our NN in our chart, will these planet/s help us with moving towards our NN, or doesn't it work like that?
Definitely works likes that!

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn