Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-27-2018, 07:02 PM

Exclamation Synastry Aspects Contradiction

I have recently begun to study astrology. I have been doing pretty good at finding information on my own and links that help you understand certain aspects. I am excited to have found this website full of knowledgeable people to help me with my journey. I am looking for mentors, advice and your expertise. I appreciate anyone who pays my post any attention at all and know that it is truly appreciated in advance. I have met someone that I in love with but very uncertain as too if its me that is the only one having all the strong feelings towards the relationship. Is this relationship truly something special, does it have lasting power, are there any connections that will keep us bonded or is this just another "ok" synastry chart. One major question that has been bothering me is My pluto conjuncts his venus, but when ever I do synastry charts they never mention this aspect only how his pluto squares my venus. What does it mean when one is conjunct and the other is not, does this mean I am the only one who feels a powerful connection? I have attached our charts, I must admit that I am unsure of his exact time of birth, all he knows is that it was in the day time. So I have just been using 1:00 pm. I know the houses, ascendant, and vertex may be effected by this assumption but its all i have right now. Any help is appreciated.

He is in red
I am in blue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Synastry Chart 11-27-2018.jpg (69.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png synsatry chart part 2 11-27-2018.PNG (21.7 KB, 5 views)

Unread 11-27-2018, 08:56 PM
Banned

Re: Synastry Aspects Contradiction

The two of you do not have any Venus/Pluto synastry aspects, however your Mars is conjunct his Venus, which is a wonderful connection. You may be the more aggressive one since your Mars is aspecting his Venus. Your Suns are also trine, which is very good too.
Unread 11-27-2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoSun1978 View Post
The two of you do not have any Venus/Pluto synastry aspects, however your Mars is conjunct his Venus, which is a wonderful connection. You may be the more aggressive one since your Mars is aspecting his Venus. Your Suns are also trine, which is very good too.
Thank you so much for your input!!!
So with my Pluto being in libra and His Venus being in libra is this not an aspect? My moon also conjunts is sun which i know is great in synastry as well. But Iím curious about anything else that can be interpreted.
Unread 11-28-2018, 01:55 AM
Banned

Re: Synastry Aspects Contradiction

Your Pluto and his Venus are too far apart in Libra to be conjunct. Your Mercury is also trine his Venus and both of your Mars are sextile.
Unread 11-28-2018, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Your Pluto and his Venus are too far apart in Libra to be conjunct. Your Mercury is also trine his Venus and both of your Mars are sextile.
Oooooo ok now that makes sense. I was wondering why no charts ever picked up on it. Donít think itís enough to keep us together . Ugh!!!
Unread 11-28-2018, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Thank you !! ☺️🤗

Tags
aspects, contradiction, synastry