Prone to becoming obsessively infatuated

soulheart11

Hi,

I'm a guy in his 20s. I'm new to this and even though I'm not much of a believer in anything mythological, it is interesting how alike my personality is to the descriptions of some of my chart signs.

Some positive traits I have include being hardworking, patient, perceptive of other people's moods and thoughts, dependable, physically active and health-conscious, and a binge-studier. Some negative traits include being unforgiving, pessimistic, reclusive, jealous, controlling and deceitful. The only part of my Libra ascending I can see that contributes to my personality is that I seem to make charming first impressions, but after a while of knowing someone I revert to being serious and guarded.

I have been infatuated with someone for nearly all of this year. It was someone I only had contact with at the beginning of the year, then had no contact with for months, and then heard from again a few weeks ago. We had amazing chemistry and we definitely liked each other. I couldn't pursue a relationship with this person due to my job, and unfortunately it looks like the other person doesn't feel the same way about me anymore. The grief I am going through right now feels like a family member has died (I know it's a horrible comparison, but I've never cried so much in my life before). It's pathetic because we've been out of contact for so long, and I should have expected it, but it still hurts.

I have had several long-term relationships before this, but I remember becoming obsessively infatuated with people in my teens. The infatuation would last for a very long time, at least until they started dating or flirting with someone (I'm very jealous and that is an instant turn-off), and I was too wary about making the first move in my teens. I'm generally much more proactive about pursuing people now, but is there something in my chart that makes me prone to becoming severly infatuated for long periods of time?

Thank you very much if you decide to respond.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1__radix_15-1-1993_23-57.png
    horoscope-chart1__radix_15-1-1993_23-57.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 23
  • planets houses elements.jpg
    planets houses elements.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 15

sibylline

Scorpio Moon, singleton Cancer Mars retrograde, Venus in Pisces ruling the ascendant...Infatuation, caution, guarded, yup, sounds about right. :)

Sweet Pea

Sun and Mercury sextile Pluto in Scorpio = obsessive thoughts.
Jupiter in Libra square Neptune = love infatuations

It seems likely that transiting Pluto is on your Neptune at this time? That will intensify all infatuations and has probably led to the crying. This too shall pass....:smile: