Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Banned

When will my life change?

Hi.i have been suffering from depression and anxiety now..nothing is going well in my life...i am really tired from inside...am i ever going to get better life?

Date:-27/june/1988
Time:-10:30 AM
Place:-delhi (india)

Unread 04-29-2017, 05:13 AM

Re: When will my life change?

You feel that since May/2015 you have not been having success despite good efforts made by you.
This will change from Feb/2018.
Unread 04-29-2017, 07:02 AM
Banned

Thank u for the reply
Unread 04-29-2017, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
You feel that since May/2015 you have not been having success despite good efforts made by you.
This will change from Feb/2018.
life is not as easy as it seems..and i am suffering from depression for 12 years..i dont do any activities like gym n jogging etc..i dont go out that much..when i wanted to do i am tired frm inside...it looks like i am out of the world..i am going through worst phase of my life!
Unread 04-29-2017, 10:15 AM

Hi !
Ascendant Leo Purvaphalguni the star of good life, amusement, entertainment and also the bed. This star is ruled by the Sun and Sun is in Mercury Ardra the star of discrimination, the star of the businessman.
You were born in Saturn Dasha till 2001 and Saturn is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 5th house of self expression. Now this star creates the situation that one has to face things all alone. 'There is no one to do this for me. I have to do it myself'. That is the feeling. When this comes in childhood, one feels abandoned. Not to worry.
Next came Mercury Dasha till 04/02/2018 and Mercury is in Taurus Mrigasira the bright spark. This star sees 'patterns' which no one else can. They like to remain lost in their own thoughts. Like a trance. Since you already had a feeling of emptiness, this may lead to problems like drugs. Please stay away. Or if you get addicted, please take steps NOW to overcome it. Your moon is in Anuradha which makes you feel emotions 'too deeply'. But the intuition is mostly correct. Follow your intuition.Because, as mentioned by mathurji, better times are coming from 2018. You may perform very well in music or some 'unusual' kind of entertainment. Acting also is a good option. Try it.what are you studying?
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!
Unread 04-29-2017, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post
Hi !
Ascendant Leo Purvaphalguni the star of good life, amusement, entertainment and also the bed. This star is ruled by the Sun and Sun is in Mercury Ardra the star of discrimination, the star of the businessman.
You were born in Saturn Dasha till 2001 and Saturn is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 5th house of self expression. Now this star creates the situation that one has to face things all alone. 'There is no one to do this for me. I have to do it myself'. That is the feeling. When this comes in childhood, one feels abandoned. Not to worry.
Next came Mercury Dasha till 04/02/2018 and Mercury is in Taurus Mrigasira the bright spark. This star sees 'patterns' which no one else can. They like to remain lost in their own thoughts. Like a trance. Since you already had a feeling of emptiness, this may lead to problems like drugs. Please stay away. Or if you get addicted, please take steps NOW to overcome it. Your moon is in Anuradha which makes you feel emotions 'too deeply'. But the intuition is mostly correct. Follow your intuition.Because, as mentioned by mathurji, better times are coming from 2018. You may perform very well in music or some 'unusual' kind of entertainment. Acting also is a good option. Try it.what are you studying?
I am self employed..family bussiness
i am taking medicine no drinking but i dont hv trust on doctor.and pandit.it is seems like what do i do for the present and for the future...it is just a bad time going on for years...nothing has changed..I feel like I have a black cloud constantly over my head. I am so negative and angry and just disgusted with life.i need heeling medicine from the heaven...lol.tough time

I know that there are 4 corners in the life 3 are full of happiness and 1 is left for the dark and i am in that corner lol
Unread 04-29-2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micky View Post
I am self employed..family bussiness
i am taking medicine no drinking but i dont hv trust on doctor.and pandit.it is seems like what do i do for the present and for the future...it is just a bad time going on for years...nothing has changed..I feel like I have a black cloud constantly over my head. I am so negative and angry and just disgusted with life.i need heeling medicine from the heaven...lol.tough time

I know that there are 4 corners in the life 3 are full of happiness and 1 is left for the dark and i am in that corner lol
Wear a Rudraksha( Sun in Ardra), sing your heart out (can do bhajans) and offer lotus flowers ( Moon in Anuradha) to the Gods while praying. Know that the waves of emotions will come and go and dont identify
With them .Realise that the one you love may not love you back for reasons not related to you and please try to let go.
Unread 04-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wear a Rudraksha( Sun in Ardra), sing your heart out (can do bhajans) and offer lotus flowers ( Moon in Anuradha) to the Gods while praying. Know that the waves of emotions will come and go and dont identify
With them .Realise that the one you love may not love you back for reasons not related to you and please try to let go.
Ok sure...which planet am i facing?is it saturn?in hindi i am telling u (mera maan bhi nhi theek rehta)my mood swings aisa lagta hai ki black shadow main ha mera maan!!lol
Unread 04-30-2017, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Hi.i have been suffering from depression and anxiety now..nothing is going well in my life...i am really tired from inside...am i ever going to get better life?

Hey Micky,

Have you seen a Doctor? If not, please get a blood test done to see if everything is ok, especially your iron levels. Also, please have your thyroid checked. What's your diet like? Low iron levels, underactive or overactive thyroid, low vitamin D levels, and low testosterone levels (if you're a male), can result in excessive tiredness and depression. I believe in astrology too, but you have to be practical.

Best,

Ra Ra
The Following User Says Thank You to Ra Ra For This Useful Post:
Saturn90 (05-01-2017)
Unread 05-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Saturn will opposite the natal sun in my chart..what does it mean?is it good or bad?
Unread 05-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra Ra View Post
Hey Micky,

Have you seen a Doctor? If not, please get a blood test done to see if everything is ok, especially your iron levels. Also, please have your thyroid checked. What's your diet like? Low iron levels, underactive or overactive thyroid, low vitamin D levels, and low testosterone levels (if you're a male), can result in excessive tiredness and depression. I believe in astrology too, but you have to be practical.

Best,

Ra Ra
For 12 years i am in pain of course man...i had to checked my health..everything is well nothing is low but time is so n so...but now i dont trust doctor!!life is going on n on..it is true bad times make the good times better
Unread 05-03-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Ok sure...which planet am i facing?is it saturn?in hindi i am telling u (mera maan bhi nhi theek rehta)my mood swings aisa lagta hai ki black shadow main ha mera maan!!lol
Moon in Scorpio Anuradha causes the mood swings. Saturn is affecting your sun. Sun is in Ardra the rage or Rudra of Shiva.So the self expression is rage.The rudraksha will control that rage and bring calm. The problem with Anuradha or rather i should say the virtue of Anuradha is to always speak the truth. So people may think you are not street smart.
Unread 05-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Moon in Scorpio Anuradha causes the mood swings. Saturn is affecting your sun. Sun is in Ardra the rage or Rudra of Shiva.So the self expression is rage.The rudraksha will control that rage and bring calm. The problem with Anuradha or rather i should say the virtue of Anuradha is to always speak the truth. So people may think you are not street smart.
Good info...hey when will i get married?is it right time to marry now!!tell me the truth lol
Unread 05-25-2017, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hi bro...i am really in pain with my life that i dont know when will my life change..i cannot see anything for my future..it is like i am finished! mercury is in mahadasha with saturn is in antradasha it will end on feb 2018 after this saturn peroid... i hv ketu in mahadasha with ketu in antradasha!

What do u see abt ketu in mahadasha with ketu in antradasha?will my life change...i dont know much abt astrology but i can see

D:b-27/june/1988
Time:-10:30 am
Delhi(india)

I dont drinks n i am veg

My age is 29 thats y i am asking u i am getting older bro

Last edited by Micky; 05-25-2017 at 12:54 PM.
Unread 05-25-2017, 02:58 PM

Bro,
Don't read too much into the Dashas. They can mean many things. For your chart position i can say go with your moon sign Anuradha. Anuradha wins with humility and faith.Place all bets on these two qualities. At times,one may feel like a blind man following some intuition. So be it. No worries.Yes Mercury MD ends on Feb 2018 and then Ketu MD starts. You have Ketu in Leo Purvaphalguni conjunct Ascendant. It may mean the end( Ketu) of a life of leisure and starting to build up something on own.
Your Rahu is in Purvabhadra who is a self made person.For this position, i would say can you please make a visit to Mata Vaishno Devi before Ketu MD? She will guide you and empower you.
No worries. Relax.
Unread 05-25-2017, 05:32 PM

Bro,

Dasha lord mercury retrograde and posited in the 10th house and aspected by Mars. Mercury is also conjunct Jupiter/venus (R). Though the conjuction of this gives saraswati yoga, the results aren't showing up due to aspects. Mars despite being a Yogakaraka is with Rahu and is a natural malefic. Mars/Rahu conjunction in my opinion is a chart spoiler in my opinion. And to top that Sun and retro saturn are in mutual aspect. Lagnesh in 11th house is generally good but this mutual aspect isn't. You are also running sade sati. You will start Ketu MD from next year.

Ketu is a nuisance planet even if well placed. Here it is placed in your lagna aspected once again by Mars. In your case Ketu MD can be a case of spiritual development. There can be job and money but there will surely be disillusionment. Health can be affected too. If you are addicted to something, drop it immediately. In my opinion, you will do really well if you embrace a spiritual path. The chart and predictions are only pointers to find where the work needs to be done.

7 years of ketu will be life changing (Not in the material world). You will come out as a better human being. Ketu gives you chances in the first two and half years of it's dasa to be humble, let go, respect and fix your follies. If you don't, most people don't and then is when it starts hitting hard. Simple remedies for Ketu dasa are being humble, feeding sanyasis, quitting non veg (You eventually will), practising Yoga, praying to Ganesh if you can, not belittle or boast, not partying and pomp etc. You may ask, why shld I give up all this in life. That's the whole point. Ketu is a headless planet. It doesn't care about material aspects. Remember you start venus post Ketu. Your time for material enjoyment will come, but you wont want that at that time

I have seen depression and anxiety are the traits of very clever and intelligent people. The mind doesn't stop thinking. And since you are clever you question everything. And hence fall your own prey. Letting go off thoughts is the first step. Jealousy, comparison, anger, hate are other causes. I am not saying you have all this. But if you think you have even one of these, work on fixing them.

Start doing YOGA NOW. Learn from a good source. It's up to you who you want to choose. I would recommend you do surya namaskar every morning 6 times. And your Yoga routine should involve Pranayama (Anulom Vilom), Kabalphati and shambhavi mudra. These three are must for you. Some options are learning from ISHA, Art of living et al., (You can choose whoever you want other than in my suggestions)

And everyday sit for half hour doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No TV, no phone, no tablet, no talking, eating or nothing. Just sit and stare at the wall or a light bulb. Thoughts will come and go. Do not suppress them. Slowly by time they will sublimate. You will come out of depression and anxiety.

Sorry If my essay hurts you. Not intentional. I have been where you are now. Its not that hard to come out. It just needs your will.

Thanks

Last edited by Chakravathy; 05-25-2017 at 05:51 PM.
Unread 05-25-2017, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakravathy View Post
Bro,

Dasha lord mercury retrograde and posited in the 10th house and aspected by Mars. Mercury is also conjunct Jupiter/venus (R). Though the conjuction of this gives saraswati yoga, the results aren't showing up due to aspects. Mars despite being a Yogakaraka is with Rahu and is a natural malefic. Mars/Rahu conjunction in my opinion is a chart spoiler in my opinion. And to top that Sun and retro saturn are in mutual aspect. Lagnesh in 11th house is generally good but this mutual aspect isn't. You are also running sade sati. You will start Ketu MD from next year.

Ketu is a nuisance planet even if well placed. Here it is placed in your lagna aspected once again by Mars. In your case Ketu MD can be a case of spiritual development. There can be job and money but there will surely be disillusionment. Health can be affected too. If you are addicted to something, drop it immediately. In my opinion, you will do really well if you embrace a spiritual path. The chart and predictions are only pointers to find where the work needs to be done.

7 years of ketu will be life changing (Not in the material world). You will come out as a better human being. Ketu gives you chances in the first two and half years of it's dasa to be humble, let go, respect and fix your follies. If you don't, most people don't and then is when it starts hitting hard. Simple remedies for Ketu dasa are being humble, feeding sanyasis, quitting non veg (You eventually will), practising Yoga, praying to Ganesh if you can, not belittle or boast, not partying and pomp etc. You may ask, why shld I give up all this in life. That's the whole point. Ketu is a headless planet. It doesn't care about material aspects. Remember you start venus post Ketu. Your time for material enjoyment will come, but you wont want that at that time

I have seen depression and anxiety are the traits of very clever and intelligent people. The mind doesn't stop thinking. And since you are clever you question everything. And hence fall your own prey. Letting go off thoughts is the first step. Jealousy, comparison, anger, hate are other causes. I am not saying you have all this. But if you think you have even one of these, work on fixing them.

Start doing YOGA NOW. Learn from a good source. It's up to you who you want to choose. I would recommend you do surya namaskar every morning 6 times. And your Yoga routine should involve Pranayama (Anulom Vilom), Kabalphati and shambhavi mudra. These three are must for you. Some options are learning from ISHA, Art of living et al., (You can choose whoever you want other than in my suggestions)

And everyday sit for half hour doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No TV, no phone, no tablet, no talking, eating or nothing. Just sit and stare at the wall or a light bulb. Thoughts will come and go. Do not suppress them. Slowly by time they will sublimate. You will come out of depression and anxiety.

Sorry If my essay hurts you. Not intentional. I have been where you are now. Its not that hard to come out. It just needs your will.

Thanks
I've sent you a message
Unread 06-01-2017, 03:33 PM

Sorry I don't have input on the astrology portion but I felt I had to reply because I am in same boat of sade sati. I have moon in Anuradha and feel the same way. Just stuck. I had my ketu dasha before this sade sati so it's been a long period of misfortunes for me. This may be different for everyone because of planet placements but I found the underlying theme of ketu was to let go of things that did not serve me (ex. i was dependent on prescription medication so I got off, broke up a ten year relationship) I feel there's absolute stagnation in my sade sati but there were changes in my ketu dasha. Many things changed and they were all for the better in the long run. I also felt a detachment to everything that was happening. I was happy just doing nothing really or so it felt that way only. I never thought the worst was to come with my sade sati. We must get over this period to find relief. Follow all the requirements as listed above and it should be okay soon.

Last edited by toots; 06-01-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Unread 10-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Banned

Hello,
I am suffering from many kind of problems family disturbance,health etc.
I am dead from inside.how much i have to pay for my dead life.i never thought the worst was to come with my mercury peroid.

Please help.
Unread 10-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hi !
Brother please help if you can.

I dead from inside.how much i have to pay for my dead life?.nothing good till now(family disturbance,health etc.
Unread 11-11-2017, 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=kshantaram;824188]

asc lord sun Analytical gemini 11th for gains,
good at information processing;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

sat sag 5th philosophical, aptitude for public administration;
sat now transit natal sat calling for critical decisions ahead;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse-business partners;
sat aspect own cap 7th, supportive of business;
sat reto, delayed results;
sun-sat opp under stress, observe fast sat evenings;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own cap 6th, good for health-employment,
sat own cap, vipareetha rajayoga, success amidst adversity;

jup lord 5th over 10th for advisory leadership,
jup-mer-venus taurus, growth-riches
through artistic aptitudes, poetry, hotel management, banking, etc

moon scorpio debilated, suspicious, secretive, sentimental,
research-occult aptitudes, lord mars over 7th quadrant,
[U]debilation of moon cancelled,[/U]
gradual growth in domestic comforts-property-studies-psychology, etc,

moon elevated aspect over taurus 10th, supportive of career;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart, strengthen neecha moon;

mars-rahu 7th, rise-fall in relationship, business,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu leo asc, attention catching personality features,
high self-pride, prone to head-heart-stomach pain-injury;

ketu now transit cap 6th, accident prone-knees etc, job separations;
perform homa for ketu fiery leo; japa for mars-rahu acq 7th;
recite hanuman chalisa regularly;

rahu now transit sensitive cancer 12th for foreign travels;

jup now transit libra 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect aries 9th supportive of luck;
trine sun-gemini 11th for gains;

past one year jup transit virgo trine natal jup taurus 10th,
good for family-finances-banking-speech-advisory roles etc.

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
inimical-badhaka mars over acq 7th,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
prone to abdominal inflammations-sciatica etc;
past 1.5 yrs transit ketu over inimical mars-rahu acq, painful;

natal sat retro towards moon-scorpio 4th
for research-occult-investigative-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;

sat scorpio opp jup, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sun-sat opp 5/11 impacting
health-edu-income-gains-friendships-position-speculation;

sat lord 6th negating to sag 5th, negating employment;
while good for fast recovery form health issues;

hope sat cap later feels better, event management, etc;

hope find the information insightful to adapt,
do share feedbacks true-untrue-prospective etc,

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : could have done the reading earlier on some other thread/forum?

Last edited by kshantaram; 11-12-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Unread 11-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=kshantaram;839306]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

asc lord sun analytical gemini 11th for gains,
good at information processing;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

sat sag 5th philosophical, aptitude for public administration;
sat now transit natal sat calling for critical decisions ahead;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse-business partners;
sat aspect own cap 7th, supportive of business;
sat reto, delayed results;
sun-sat opp under stress, observe fast sat evenings;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own cap 6th, good for health-employment,
sat own cap, vipareetha rajayoga, success amidst adversity;

jup lord 5th over 10th for advisory leadership,
jup-mer-venus taurus, growth-riches
through artistic aptitudes, poetry, hotel management, banking, etc

moon scorpio debilated, suspicious, secretive, sentimental,

research-occult aptitudes,
lord mars over the 7th quadrant,
[U]debilation of moon cancelled,[/U]
gradual growth in domestic comforts-property-studies-psychology, etc,

moon elevated aspect over taurus 10th, supportive of career;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart, strengthen neecha moon;

mars-rahu 7th, rise-fall in relationship, business,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu leo asc, attention catching personality features,
high self-pride, prone to head-heart-stomach pain-injury;

ketu now transit cap 6th, accident prone-knees etc, job separations;
perform homa for ketu fiery leo; japa for mars-rahu acq 7th;
recite hanuman chalisa regularly;

rahu now transit sensitive cancer 12th for foreign travels;

jup now transit libra 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect aries 9th supportive of luck;
trine sun-gemini 11th for gains;

past one year jup transit virgo trine natal jup taurus 10th,
good for family-finances-banking-speech-advisory roles etc.

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
inimical-badhaka mars over acq 7th,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
prone to abdominal inflammations-sciatica etc;
past 1.5 yrs transit ketu over inimical mars-rahu acq, painful;

natal sat retro towards moon-scorpio 4th
for research-occult-investigative-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;

sat scorpio opp jup, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sun-sat opp 5/11 impacting
health-edu-income-gains-friendships-position-speculation;

sat lord 6th negating to sag 5th, negating employment;
while good for fast recovery form health issues;

hope sat cap later feels better, event management, etc;

hope find the information insightful to adapt,
do share feedbacks true-untrue-prospective etc,

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : could have done the reading earlier on some other thread/foru sir m?
sorry sir for making 2 threads...i am confused with my life...i lost faith in my life and there are lot of family disturbance going on in my life.!

thank you for the readings...

why am i facing health problems in the mercury peroid?mercury represents communication.
how will be my next ketu dasha?
Unread 11-11-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:

I would suggest a visit to:
http://saisanjeevinihealing.com/

namaste,
rojo

"I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical."
ARTHUR C. CLARKE
Unread 11-12-2017, 12:18 AM

[QUOTE=Micky;839340]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

sorry sir for making 2 threads...i am confused with my life...i lost faith in my life and there are lot of family disturbance going on in my life.!

thank you for the readings...

why am i facing health problems in the mercury peroid?mercury represents communication.

how will be my next ketu dasha?

Micky, alright, empathise with you.

possibly could keep your vedic chart posted for ready ref and answer your queries further.

Will be nice if could briefly mention which points in the reading are true-untrue etc reflecting on traits, temperament, talents, events, health matters etc.

And how the reading effort is helping you someway or the other. What positives for yourself do you find in the reading. What are the weaknesses to overcome, etc.

Otherwise all the reading effort would be in vain away from the reality, and there would be only more queries in isolation.

wishing you all well, hope remedies suggested are helpful,
need to take responsibility for self, start moderating and building self gradually,

kshantaram

btw, why mentioned Adverticement several times on earlier thread,
where readings were offered? what did you mean. sounded strange.

Last edited by kshantaram; 11-12-2017 at 05:12 PM.
Unread 11-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=kshantaram;839414]
Quote:

Micky, alright, empathise with you.

possibly could keep your vedic chart posted for ready ref and answer your queries further.

Will be nice if could briefly mention which points in the reading are true-untrue etc reflecting on traits, temperament, talents, events, health matters etc.

And how the reading effort is helping you someway or the other. What positives for yourself do you find in the reading. What are the weaknesses to overcome, etc.

Otherwise all the reading effort would be in vain away from the reality, and there would be only more queries in isolation.

wishing you all well, hope remedies suggested are helpful,
need to take responsibility for self, start moderating and building self gradually,

kshantaram

btw, why mentioned Adverticement several times on earlier thread,
where readings were offered? what did you mean. sounded strange.
thank u
sun in gemini:-no i am not in the goverment job
sun-sat opp:-yes i am under stress
saturn in 5th house:-true i dropped the school in 11th class
weak moon in 4th house:- yes true sometimes my mind is fickle...yea i hv good comforts.

mars-rahu in 7th house:-yes true fall in relationship...and i was not read to get married because of my problems.

ketu in 1st house:-untrue no injury no stomach problem no accidents.
The Following User Says Thank You to Micky For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (11-12-2017)

Tags
change, life