Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-13-2017, 05:05 PM

Issues with being emotionally open

When it comes to my feelings, especially intimate emotions, I'm extremely cautious and defensive. I'm trying my best to work on this but it's difficult. A constant back and forth between how much to reveal and what to keep hidden. It's becoming a problem for my relationships because I'm so serious and demanding of my emotional security, I pretty much scare people away. As a Leo, I'm a sucker for romance but being emotionally vulnerable is tough and I know this comes from my Moon/Saturn aspect. Advice please?

Last edited by druex; 07-14-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Unread 04-13-2017, 05:41 PM

Re: Issues with being emotionally open

For me, your Scorpio ascendant and Pluto in the 1st seems to be more indicative of what you're talking about than the Moon/Saturn conjunction. I feel that, with Moon/Saturn, there is less of a need for emotional comfort or emotional indulgence -- or less of a draw toward things that others would consider emotionally comforting.

This phrase you used -- "demanding of my emotional security" -- sounds like you perhaps withhold at least a part of yourself, in order to maybe keep it 'sacred' and pure, untouched or unpossessed by anyone else. I could be completely wrong about this and/or your motivations, but if I'm not, then I think it's very much influenced by Pluto/Scorpio.
Unread 04-14-2017, 04:12 AM

I have both my moon and venus square saturn so You also have an Aquarius moon which aren't known for being emotionally open. but i think its gonna be ok. lots of people have trust issues. it just takes the right person to understand your need for emotional security
Unread 04-14-2017, 12:38 PM

Hi !
I recast your chart in the vedic format and i can say these things ( the placements will vary from the western chart, so don't get confused).
Ascendant Libra Swati the star of the wind , who pines for liberty to do what he wants to do. It is the chart of the wild child. Supported by the wind God. This star is ruled by Rahu and it is placed in the 3rd house of communication, siblings and friends in Sagittarius Purvashada the mermaid of the ocean. Purvashada is very auspicious for marriage..they love the process of 'wooing ' the mate.It is the energy of 'Just do it'. Quite an adventurer. The thing about this star is that it is unpredictable. That is because this star gives the fruits of previous karma...no one knows what it is.
The emotional holding back may be due to your moon sign- Capricorn Uttarashada the complete victory.
Continued..
Unread 04-14-2017, 02:23 PM

This moon sign shows fatherly type of love. Which is strict love. So they have problems showing warm love. This gets better with age.You may do very well in sailing or Navy professions, seaside is good for you.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Tags
emotionally, issues, open