Progressed Saturn square Progressed Venus

ardentika

I've never seen anything about it on the internet but I can tell you this. When the square happened I lost all interest in the art major I was in. I slowly stopped watching movies because it just wasn't giving me pleasure. I stopped playing games even which was good but still I miss the feeling of joy from fun activities. Now it feels like a burden somehow .

I can't bring myself to it. And I'm a leo moon so that's specifically challenging for me haha.

However progressed Saturn is moving with a closer trine to my natal Venus, no idea what that means.

Anyways, the progressed square will be there for the next 15y. Is that how I'm gonna feel for more than half of my life? How can I work with this energy?

curiousabout77

That is strange because i have progressed square and trine aspects between saturn and venus in my chart too but nearly finished. I have a leo moon too. It feels like to me that life is asking me to stop wasting time on things that are not of value to me and to people that are not worth it and generally spending a lot of time deciding what i do want and do not want in my life.
I have also found myself doing things that i do not like more tiring then usual and keen to find a way out of it so i seem to be becoming more conscious of wasting time or wasting energy for nothing.
I have been feeling like i need to find something that gives my life real meaning instead just stuff that i have to do so i think my resentment about things have gone up to.

ardentika

That is strange because i have progressed square and trine aspects between saturn and venus in my chart too but nearly finished. I have a leo moon too. It feels like to me that life is asking me to stop wasting time on things that are not of value to me and to people that are not worth it and generally spending a lot of time deciding what i do want and do not want in my life.
I have also found myself doing things that i do not like more tiring then usual and keen to find a way out of it so i seem to be becoming more conscious of wasting time or wasting energy for nothing.
I have been feeling like i need to find something that gives my life real meaning instead just stuff that i have to do so i think my resentment about things have gone up to.

I can sort of relate to that tbh. It's just scary for me because art has always been my thing. And even now when I can make money out of it ,it's just becomes burden quickly.

Can you tell me how long did you have that square in your progressed chart and how long those squares take effect, cos sometimes I've read the aspect in progression needs to be exact in order to be considered felt or active .

curiousabout77

In my chart it lasted for over a year because the venus in my progressed chart is slowing down but i found that it started to take affect about a degree away but it just chips away at you until it is exact and when you look back you can see how much you have changed.
I think that what i should have done is write a journal on what has been happening with other people and events and how it made me feel so that i could analyse it better so that better understood what needed to be addressed from my past and current.
I think it would be good for you to write down what thoughts you have when you are doing art and what you are thinking about it in general so that you can figure out what insecurities it brings out in you and what is not being fulfilled in your life. It could also give you insight into what values and ideas that you picked up from your parents which are holding you back. For example, your parents may have made you think that art as a career is a waste of time or other things which are holding you back from pursuing certain paths.

ardentika

In my chart it lasted for over a year because the venus in my progressed chart is slowing down but i found that it started to take affect about a degree away but it just chips away at you until it is exact and when you look back you can see how much you have changed.
I think that what i should have done is write a journal on what has been happening with other people and events and how it made me feel so that i could analyse it better so that better understood what needed to be addressed from my past and current.
I think it would be good for you to write down what thoughts you have when you are doing art and what you are thinking about it in general so that you can figure out what insecurities it brings out in you and what is not being fulfilled in your life. It could also give you insight into what values and ideas that you picked up from your parents which are holding you back. For example, your parents may have made you think that art as a career is a waste of time or other things which are holding you back from pursuing certain paths.

Ooohhhh so that's how it works ? It's supposed to shake us from all restrictions we may experience in that area, being Venus , art/relationship s.

It's not meant to restrict us in that area but release us?