Does A Gemini Venus Make People More Prone to Cheating?

BaoSanniang

parents divorced when I was 7. Saw my dad a few times here and there when I was growing up but my mom projected her ill feelings towards my dad onto me. In some ways I never really had a childhood because I had to act like a surrogate husband for my mom, I took on a lot of emotional trash from her own life that I wouldn't wish on any child. I've had to take care of her emotionally and psychologically. As for my father, when he was still married to my mom he was quite an insecure yet bossy man who felt like my mom (who comes from an urban family versus his rural), who earned more, made him feel less manly. My dad was also a cheater, and he lost a lot of money because he was tricked by a few of his so-called friends that drew him into a "get rich quick" scheme.

My father, I got to know him as an adult in the last 1-2 years, at first it went well, but once the sense of freshness worn off I began to see him for the man he was (and still is). He never admits he's jealous and hyper-competitive, but what I see is an arrogant man who says he wants a simple life but doesn't translate it into his actions. He's been remarried for 3 years to a Libra woman (he's a Taurus with LOTS of earth placements but his Mercury's in Aries). My father was not involved in my upbringing, but I have a memory of when my folks were still married, one day he was having a bad day and I did something to make him mad. He grabbed me, held me down, and whipped me with his belt.

That was my father. I've also had to overcome emotional and psychological abuse, to a degree, from my mom who's had a miserable life herself (she never loved my dad and she never had the chance to wait on finding someone she loved). Deep down my mom does realize what she did to me, but she knows she's so damaged that it's hard for her to be "normal" again. If not for my Moon Trine Venus I might even have a fear of women.

It's funny. I feel as if part of my growth social-wise has been stunted, but I can't tell you why. On the other hand, people have commented on how somber I am, with a wisdom beyond my years. It's hard for me to approach things with a lighthearted attitude, and me being a worrier doesn't help at all. I feel drawn to people who are older in age or at least older in spirit rather than those who are younger in age / soul. My Leo friend of 10 years is almost 60. Almost everyone I talk to is older than me.

People generally describe me as kind and good-hearted, but having read some stuff sometimes I even question how kind and good-hearted I am because to be honest, it makes me sad when I'm nice to someone but they're not nice to me and don't do anything in return. Part of me tells me I should not expect any reward and that I'm selfish and entitled, but the other part of me believes it's the right thing to do both for them and for me.

Deep down I long for safety, security, to be looked after more than anything else. I have an almost paranoid fear of breakups and divorce, and now that you've mentioned my Venus squaring transiting Uranus 2-3 years ago as the reason for why I was that way, even to this day it's still a blemish I haven't completely gotten over. Like I said, to many people, especially in this day and age, that phase triggered by my curiosity and restlessness is just a phasing phase of youth, but to me it's more serious than that.

Looking at my chart, when do you think I'll meet my life companion? When do you think I could get married?

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

Yeah definitely tell me more tomorrow but I realize it's time for you to go to bed :) Get some rest and you can tell me more details later ;)

Bectionet

Hi, does a gemini venus make people more prone to cheating? I have mine in the 9th house and it's trined by saturn (which I understand tends to subdue planets through any aspect).

Venus also semi-sextiles my mars cancer in the 10th & it sextiles my leo moon in the 10th.

It's something I've been wondering about. I also feel like I might be too narcissistic sometimes just in the way I exist through my emotional dealings. Like I'm sensitive but I don't want people to get too close. I haven't maintained close friendships and I was largely anti-social during my teens.

I feel really self contained and I think I lack loyalty except to greater causes or my own ambitions.
Hello. I can draw conclusions from your remark, based on my former relationship with my ex-girlfriend. During Venus in Gemini, I constantly began to suspect her of cheating, because she began to walk around clubs with her girlfriends, hang out with unfamiliar companies. Thanks to a few tips signscheating.com I was able to make sure she was definitely cheating. Although, my new girlfriend in this phase does not change at all. So I think it all depends on the person.