Micky is looking for guidance. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakravathy

ego?cloud cover over?the head less demon is going to hurt that ego ?are you out of your mind sir...my left leg is broken becuase of boils **** it..i cannot do toilet properly..i respected you all and given you all my past data...and did you give me one possibility huh?i know your replied in my old thread ex:-mars conj rahu in 7th house is the chart spoiler...go learn astrology again...this is manglik dosh and rahu is in own sign co ruler of aquarius...do you know how much thats hurts?

ketu will teach me ketu will teach me ketu will teach me..****!

******* online astrologer...dont curse me.!

It takes every bit of my will power to not laugh at you. You can **** whatever us all. And no one cares. We did employ care for your problems and hence replied to your redundant PM's. And about the one possibility you are looking for, we did give. Evidently many. I asked you to do several things to fix your problem and not just be sucked into astrology.

I gave you remedies for your Pitta. Sesame oil bath twice a week, Drench into a waterfall whenever possible, take Triphala every night, reduce intake of pitta generating food. You are certainly pitta dominant and hence most of your troubles. Pitta's simply cannot sleep and are on the edge always. Heat boils are a very easy thing to cure. Apply Turmeric, coconut oil on your boils. And for heaven sake stop popping those pills. They will only take you into deeper hell.
I gave remedies (Suggestion as to where you can learn Yoga) for your sleep and mental problems. Yoga will bring you back on feet in 3 months, if you do it sincerely
I gave you tips on how to turn inward and get going. Turn inward and watch your breathe consistently. You will see better things unfold.

You are looking for a miracle. A magic pill which will doesn't exist

Did you even try one? You came back and said they are childish remedies. You have no regard for any remedies. You discount them thinking these won't help, coz they aren't quick.

Even now, the people in this forum are only trying to help you despite your rant and insane expletives use (All your ******'s)

As Toots suggested, you are what you eat. You can change for the better if you will to.

Ignorance is bliss for those who feel that what they know is nothing at all...Arrogance is bliss for those who think that what they know not is nothing at all.

And I say it again, Ketu will get you. You have no idea on how hard it will hit. Wake up or perish. The surrender is evident from your chart. This is not a curse. But fact.

Osamenor

Staff member
All, Micky has been banned for trolling. Because the OP is banned, I am locking this thread.

While there's no rule against starting a thread on another member's behalf at their request, I strongly recommend against doing so. Any member of this forum has the ability to start their own thread. They do not have any right to expect others to do it for them. It's not anyone else's job. If someone is making that request, they're showing an unwillingness to do the most basic work of participating in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.