Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 01-30-2013, 03:58 AM

Re: astrology and the soul

Souls do not need to evolve really. It is like people who don't need to work yet volunteer, decide to work, teach classes, etc. Souls don't necessarily always live advanced lives the more advanced they get. They could just 'devolve' just as easily. They also probably live through many PERMUTATIONS of lives. So 'you' could have tens of thousands of other selves existing in different parallel universes when you made certain choices such as if you married someone over another person, a new universe popped up where you married the other person and the soul lives through that experience too.

*If I read a chart it is via the whole sign house system.*
Unread 02-28-2013, 03:10 PM

Re: astrology and the soul

'I' have read about the soul from various occult sources over the years, 'I' have lived, spoken and defended the notion of soul citing books as authority.'I' have also read of having no soul from Buddhism, currently to date 'I' have had no actual experience of a soul. It is not that 'I' do not believe in the existence of a soul only it does not seem essential to have one so for me it does not bear thinking about. In addition given that the amount of mind used for thinking about anything is so minimal any conception of anything will be incomplete, hence the need for forums like this to share idea's and emulate as close as we can a great versatile mind, the answers lie in union.