Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Banned

Re: Am i more of a leo (fire) or gemini (air)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageypoo View Post
ugh post your chart already, or at least PM it to me!
thanks ragey, that's a kind offer, but trust me there is nothing in my chart that needs additional delinations.....

I was merely attempting to add to the thread and explain a little more about singletons and retros.....

Unread 01-08-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
thanks ragey, that's a kind offer, but trust me there is nothing in my chart that needs additional delinations.....

I was merely attempting to add to the thread and explain a little more about singletons and retros.....
That's ok, you gave me enough info to figure it out, and now I can finally see why we clash ; )

careful of that uranus square sun transit!
Any texts that have direct quotes come from my own personal license of Solar Fire Gold, and I do not hold these copyrights, but the copyright comes from Solar Fire, Astrolabe, and CELESTE software. http://alabe.com/

|CLICK HERE to see my chart|CLICK HERE to see my chart with CHIRON aspects|

Last edited by Rageypoo; 01-08-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Unread 01-08-2012, 08:15 PM

Oh, I guess you guys missed the action...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
perhaps the thread starter will come back after self analysis to add comments IF he can identify with this pluto singleton????
The OP wont be coming back since he pretty much lost his mind on the forum and asked for his account to be deleted... Notice that his name now shows guest. You can't search by his posts either which are pretty hysterical.

It also prompted the new mod thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=44685

My reply was a bit tongue in cheek as a result of what went down. That's why I also posted the silly smilies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Well, from what I can tell from reading some of your recent discussions on here, I'd say FIRE!

So, I guess the Pluto Singleton in Water was inaccurate...
I stand firm on the belief of Singletons as I have one and it is a very prominent feature of my chart. However, as a50 pointed out, his is in the 12th house which is cadent. Mine is in an angular house and apparent.

Last edited by StillOne; 01-08-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Unread 01-08-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Oh, I guess you guys missed the action...

The OP wont be coming back since he pretty much lost his mind on the forum and asked for his account to be deleted... Notice that his name now shows guest. You can't search by his posts either which are pretty hysterical.

It also prompted the new mod thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=44685

My reply was a bit tongue in cheek as a result of what went down. That's why I also posted the silly smilies.

I stand firm on the belief of Singletons as I have one and it is a very prominent feature of my chart. However, as a50 pointed out, his is in the 12th house which is cadent. Mine is in an angular house and apparent.
Oh...whoa! why? what were the posts like?
Any texts that have direct quotes come from my own personal license of Solar Fire Gold, and I do not hold these copyrights, but the copyright comes from Solar Fire, Astrolabe, and CELESTE software. http://alabe.com/

|CLICK HERE to see my chart|CLICK HERE to see my chart with CHIRON aspects|

Last edited by Rageypoo; 01-08-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Tags
birth chart analysis, dominants, fire, gemini