Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 04-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned

Re: Pluto Transits

I have a grand trine formed with transiting Pluto in Capricorn in my 5th house and it's trine my Saturn on the Asc and Chiron in Taurus 9th house. I like that Pluto takes a long time in this instance, and I will feel enhanced. I have been really good on my diet and seeing a difference but the changes are slow and life forming. I am trying to ground my life considering my Neptunian family history. I hope a good old grand trine can help me. Like I said in a previous post I lost my sexual innocence under Pluto square Mars that was quite some time ago now, but it wasn't the best introduction to the birds and the bees. Sun-Pluto dug up a Plutonian man and introduced me to him, he only had Moon in Scorpio. I remember Tim said he had unaspected Pluto. Now, the turbulent years are over and I am in my healing time now.

Transiting Chiron conjunct Mars in Aquarius in my 6th house, is not helping. I fell down the stairs and I am all battered and bruised writing this post. My little boy had fun reenacting mummy in a crumpled mess at the bottom of the stairs, and my partner asked if I had vodka in my lemonade . This is the sympathy this poor wounded Pisces receives . Chiron's' accidental qualities do work and they are trying to seriously wound me. My two men picked me up and hugged me, it was quite a scare and I was tearful .

I won't know the full effect of this Pluto transit until it's over and I will report promptly to this thread (if I am still alive ). Life story for everyone.

Unread 05-11-2010, 08:24 PM

Hallo PDI87540, Well the pluto will have no change effect! Now you don't like me?
With your constellation you could well be hungry for power, go over people to reach your targets and become a nasty person. This constellation will not give you the ability to "think" about what you are doing, you just do it.

Kinda like your post!

L. Jossie

Last edited by Jossie; 05-11-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Unread 05-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jossie View Post
Hallo PDI87540, Well the pluto will have no change effect! Now you don't like me?
With your constellation you could well be hungry for power, go over people to reach your targets and become a nasty person. This constellation will not give you the ability to "think" about what you are doing, you just do it.

Kinda like your post!

L. Jossie
Haha you do Jossie? I mean, it's a good quality to have...to go after what you want regardless of anyone or anything in your way. The only problem with that is trampling over opportunities that could be beneficial to you. That's why I have to carefully strategize any beelines I would make. If they're worth trampling over, then I will...but I'll make little stops along the way to salvage anything worth salvaging.

Speaking of going over people to reach my target(s), that's very true in the workplace. For example, if I have any problem with a supervisor, I'd go straight to the boss and discuss it, not with the source of the problem. So following appropriate chain of command has always been an issue with me (unless I happen to be THE command of course haha).
Unread 05-14-2010, 08:35 AM

Hello! I noticed recently that the transit pluto (5 deg in Capricorn and in my 2nd house) is opposite to my natal chiron (6 deg in Cancer, 8th house).. It kind of scares the hell out of me!
I went through a lot when transit pluto was conjunct my natal uranus and saturn in the 1st house and now with chiron I'm not sure, especially since chiron is in the 8th house, pluto's natural habitat.. What could this bring on the surface? my first guess is about possessions(money, inheritance issues) and possibly companionship issues since chiron is in the 8th house?
Could this aspect cause pain? I take for granted the psychological pain, but how about physical pain?
Unread 05-15-2010, 05:07 PM

I thought I would share my experiences w/ Pluto transiting my 10th house. Since my natal Jup/Pluto conj. (in the 6th house) is trine my MC, I was expecting positive experiences and well, I was surprised. As soon as Pluto crossed over my MC, my mom passed away. That was in 2006. Then my manager at work started harassing me and took steps to literally oust me from my job. It all culminated when Pluto came into opposition w/ my 4th Venus this year. She tried to build a case against me with nothing but lies. I went over her head to the owner and well, to make a long story I guess I won that battle because now she leaves me alone. But I don't feel like I won. I feel unease and wonder what other lies she's brewing up. Even though the owner values my job because I do it so well, she seems determined to oust me. Go figure? Maybe Pluto is moving me or pushing me into a different job. Even though I like my job, sometimes I really want a change. Pluto is going to make at least one other pass on the opp. to Venus and I'm a little nervous about what will happen.
Unread 05-27-2010, 03:11 AM

Update.

T Pluto H3 square Pluto H12(cjASC)
plus
T Saturn H12 cj Pluto

Hurts like hell.
What can go wrong does, I get punished and abandoned when I make a smallest mistake and the same when I do my best.
GEE

But..somehow I am learning not to sweat the small stuff,
and small stuff is anything exept loosing life and starving.

When that is over T Pluto hits (via square) ASC.
EDIT: all angles, actually.

LoL...Pluto says- get it or die, b.tch

Chart with the transits
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1096631449.gif

Last edited by Akyana; 05-27-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Unread 06-09-2010, 03:58 AM

Thanks for all info!^^
Unread 07-01-2010, 12:04 PM

Hi, I have three Pluto transits since 2008, will last december 2010. I learn not to be scared of them. I think people who finds it hard to accept the changes live those transits harder.

First Pluto started transiting opp. my 9th house Sun. I started master program but couldn't go to school for a year. When I decided to drop out my register, there happens some weird things I still can't believe and I found myself studying the program.(Saturn started transiting square my Sun) Now I finished the first year.

While this transit was going, Pluto started to trine my Moon(11th) and conjunct my Neptune(3rd) Moon is interesting, I found a story I have written when I was 10 and learned about my subcounscious fears, the cause of why I'm constantly living the same problems, etc.
Unread 07-02-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight sun View Post
While this transit was going, Pluto started to trine my Moon(11th) and conjunct my Neptune(3rd) Moon is interesting, I found a story I have written when I was 10 and learned about my subcounscious fears, the cause of why I'm constantly living the same problems, etc.
Isn't it brilliant when Pluto works with us in that way? What appears to be conincidence is anything but.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 07-03-2010, 01:00 AM

R4VEN, I havePluto in Capricorn 12th house@3d retro. It is on my ascendent. I am still learning about astrology but the last time you wrote me I was impressed and of course want to know more. Would you go over my chart again now that Uranus has entered Aries in my 3rd house to see if the last 3 devastating years will not continue. Ihave sent chart. Thanks Di
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart02_20_20_06_356.jpg (65.4 KB, 5 views)
Unread 07-03-2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVANZETT View Post
R4VEN, I havePluto in Capricorn 12th house@3d retro. It is on my ascendent. I am still learning about astrology but the last time you wrote me I was impressed and of course want to know more. Would you go over my chart again now that Uranus has entered Aries in my 3rd house to see if the last 3 devastating years will not continue. Ihave sent chart. Thanks Di
Hi Di. I found that I still have your chart in my own program files.
I'll get back to you by PM in next day or so.

R

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 07-03-2010, 06:54 PM

R4VEN, I would also like to know what house system should be used as I see Placidus and Equal house system(east or west) are so different. From what I have read from other astrologers on the site they prefer one over the other. My planets are in totally different houses. Everything is so different. Which one do you find is the most accurate? Di
Unread 07-06-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVANZETT View Post
My planets are in totally different houses. Everything is so different. Which one do you find is the most accurate? Di
It varies from person to person. Which one resonates best with you?? I use Placidus, but chiefly because most people on this site do.

With transiting Pluto closely approaching your ascendant, still being in the 12th house of your unconscious mind, you have no doubt been experiencing some parts of yourself that you may not have realised you were carrying. During a Pluto transit of the 12th house you tend to meet in other people characteristics which you have a need of dealing with, either because they represent parts of you which are hidden, or because they represent something from deep in your past.

You have tr Pluto already conjunct your Ascendant - I use 5 degr either way, although sensitive people feel a Pluto transit even wider than that. Your ascendant represents decisions you have made at a very early time in your life about your place in the world, and how safe you are in it. Pluto's conjunction to your ascendant, and even as Pluto passes through your 1st house, can bring you face-to-face with things - ideas, beliefs, situations - which you may have tried hard to avoid, due to your being too afraid to face these. Pluto says: "Go on now. You're a grown-up, and you are capable of anything. There is nothing in this world you need fear."

That's the theory. Dealing with these situtaions may involve facing a lot of your deep-seated fears, almost all of which are probably unfounded. Fears which we create as a 2-yr-old are unlikely to be real for an adult, but we may have allowed them to limit our lives without knowing.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 07-11-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
Isn't it brilliant when Pluto works with us in that way? What appears to be conincidence is anything but.
It is brillant, sometimes I feel like I'm slowly combining the parts of a puzzle step by step. Things stay near or inside us but we usually don't realize them. Until the day that we have to realize comes.
Unread 07-22-2010, 01:56 AM

astro_2gw_01_kc_hp_3140_14950.jpgplease, any input would be appreciated.

I wrote a typically gemini moon (too long) story here about my life of hardship and loss poor me etc., but somehow deleted it instead of attatching an image.

R4ven, you seem to know your stuff. One question I have is regarding houses- if placidus is used it would seem transits of some houses are incredibly small windows of time and others are enormous for me. This seems quite possible, but I'd like some input.
Mostly my question is about Pluto. I just joined this forum because I was looking for information about pluto transits. I am completely at a loss right now, particularly in the areas of intimate relationships, finance, work, domestic/family affairs, and coming up with reasons for getting up in the morning generally. On the other hand I am being driven into very spiritual and esoteric fields quite completely- and for me this says a lot. Astrology, for instance, I do not consider very esoteric.
Although I'm basically a novice at astrology, I'm learning very rapidly, ( one astrologer told me she thought I'd "been doing this longer" than her, "just not in the last 32 years") and I guess that's a good thing, since I'll admit it's somewhat relieving to understand that some of the things that seem so out of my control right now really are due to cosmic wheel-spinning (if you will) and not to due to some mistake I've made or divine retribution I've incurred or just because god hates me or whatever.

Now please, someone tell me I can survive this, and more importantly that I'll want to . . .

Just in case this image doesn't work, Pluto is conjuncting the MC now, and has hit the sun, venus, juno, mercury, and neptune all fairly recently (in terms of Pluto's rate of motion). Also this is a best estimate in terms of birth time. . . it's a complex issue.
Unread 07-22-2010, 02:01 AM

puca, since you were born so far north, Placidus does not work well for you. Perhaps it would be better is you re-uploaded your chart, but use Equal House, as in this method the angles - Asc, IC, etc - stay the same, but the hosues themselves are calculated to be of an equal size.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 07-22-2010, 03:34 AM

Yeah, actually that's what one of the pro's I'm working with likes. Of course he also likes a pretty classically ancient greek approach to astrology. The thing is (other than how I don't know if I want to think about what that 8th house looks like . . .) when I study what all those things in the sixth house are in relation to service/work/health, it makes a lot of sense. Also as I understand the old idea of siblings/3rd house, the only glimmer of woldly success I've had in my adult life came through following my only sibling's lead in career choice.

On the other hand I just noticed saturn on that 4th house . . . pretty accurate. And retrograde. hmm.

But do you mean for horary astrology/transits of houses it would be better than placidus? Or overall? Also, when I change from placidus to equal (in astrodienst) it does move the angles, especially Ic/ Mc quite a bit.

But more importantly, Pluto is kicking the bejeezus outta me, and I'm down. I'm pretty stubborn, but starting to wonder if getting back up is a good policy . . . my cranium is so much further from the ground up there, which gives it more room to collect momentum towards the ground.
Unread 07-22-2010, 04:09 AM

astro_2gw_01___he_13217_5413.jpg

there, I think I got a handle on attaching to posts here.

equal houses.
Unread 07-22-2010, 04:39 AM

oh, sorry, guess it doesn't change the angles, I just missed it cuz they're not shown as lines. Gotchya.
Unread 07-22-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puca View Post
I'll admit it's somewhat relieving to understand that some of the things that seem so out of my control right now really are due to cosmic wheel-spinning (if you will) and not to due to some mistake I've made or divine retribution I've incurred or just because god hates me or whatever.

Now please, someone tell me I can survive this, and more importantly that I'll want to . . .

Just in case this image doesn't work, Pluto is conjuncting the MC now, and has hit the sun, venus, juno, mercury, and neptune all fairly recently (in terms of Pluto's rate of motion). Also this is a best estimate in terms of birth time. . . it's a complex issue.
Pluto's conjunction to those planets and your MC - and especially your Sun - is occurring at the same time your Sun & MC is being squared by Uranus and Saturn. This is tough, mate. I think the idea is that you are in for the ride of your life. You have not messed up in any way at all, but you need to understand that insecurity, fear/terror, trepidation, etc, etc, will be your companions until these transits are over.

Note also that your natal Jupiter forms a grand cross with those 3 transiting planets in a t-square formation. The energy of all this is being `funnelled' to your Jupiter early in Cancer. Thus, with Pluto (especially) opposing natal Jupiter you may be feeling that everything you have known until now about everything seems to be wrong. Your belief system may be changing, and the only thing you can do is to allow this to happen.

The end result will be worth it.

The idea is that everything has to change. How and why and in what way has to be figured out by you.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:50 AM

Well that's the thing, see, a lot of my beliefs that I've previously been unable to fully admit to or live up to or at least let direct my life for one reason or another are coming to the forefront and I am unable to ignore them or pretend I can go against them.

Lemme put it this way, I've always been fairly uncompromising about some of my beliefs, ethics and such, but really toned it down due to constant alienation and low self-esteem etc. Mostly where my beliefs seem to be changing is that I feel more ruthlessly myself than ever, even though I only kinda know who that is half the time.

Here's what it really feels like: all the profound truths I thought I knew before parental figures/institutionalized education/society at large got to telling me I was wrong and I should believe what they believe are being shown to me to be true, and the norms of society at large etc. are being proven absolutely false. This would leave me overjoyed, since I've always kinda thought so, but the result is I am now considered insane if I say what I think instead of just eccentric or whatever like before. Then there's the fact that this is coinciding with multitudes of scenarios that seem to be teaching me to trust no one, ever, while the one thing that's really done a 180 (other than my belief in myself, or "self esteem" which was ground to nothing before, and now growing at an alarming rate) is the relative importance of serving myself and serving others. I seem hell-bent on doing things for the greater good now, where before I would primarily do whatever I wanted, not that I was not ethical or concerned with the welfare of others, just that I wouldn't make it my life work to help mankind in general. I mostly wanted to live long enough to see them wiped off the earth. Now I suddenly have a burning urge to help them.
Oddly no one can tell the difference, because their ideas of "good" are abbhorent to me and often vise-versa.

Actually, I guess a few other things went completely inside out, like the love of my life coming back after I thought I was over it, proving that I most certainly was not, then leaving me after I made it clear I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her -(which itself is backwards at least twice, coming back when I didn't think I cared, leaving when I did, and a woman leaving apparently BECAUSE you're willing to commit, think about it)

Then I think there was the realization that most of my most dangerous enemies actually play my best friends in real life. Except the ones that play members of my family, but I was pretty sure about them anyway.

I wouldn't say I'm so much in fear as I just am at my wits end and nearing the end of my ability to survive any further trauma or opposition. Meanwhile, everything in my life seems to continue to conspire to destroy me, or at least anything concrete and material I attempt to succeed in. It's hard to be afraid when you subdue the suicidal urge only because people you care about say it's important to them. Or when you feel there's so little left to lose that you almost wouldn't notice.

I mean I'm pretty clear on how I want loads of things changed, I've never been content or happy, really, so change could be nice--- Lately, though, I feel like it's me against the world- significantly including anyone close enough to me to sabatoge me at every turn.
Unread 07-22-2010, 10:17 AM

Really, though, lest I forget, thank you very much for the "it will be worth it" bit. I'm really wanting to believe that.

Ugh, (stupid curiosity) I just did a little looksee. Robert Hand's description on Astrodienst seems to think this is over around December, but what I'm looking at in transits here-- seems like Pluto doesn't get more than three degrees away from my MC until at least the end of next february. Can that be right? can I survive a year of this stuff? It all started crashing and burning in Feb of this year!
And that Saturn and Jupiter look awfully square still. . . really starting to doubt the profit in waking up mornings, I gotta say.

Seriously, if things get much heavier around here than they got a couple months ago, I won't even have to worry about my PTSD no more, I'll just be rendered catatonic! I already can't feel most of the time, except when I cry myself to sleep at night . . . I guess it could be a lot worse; if anyone around me didn't think I was nuts already, we could worry about me losing my mind!

Seriously, just level with me, I've already had to sleep armed in a car for months to prevent getting kidnapped and put in the nut-house- should I just abscond into the wilderness until sometime next summer or what? It seems like it's a lot less likely to have ugly collateral damage if I'm isolated.
Seriously.

I know I'm verbose as hell but I appreciate your time. I'll try to be shorter in the future. (I get like this at night, when my brain starts working better)
Unread 07-22-2010, 01:02 PM

Puca, thank you for sharing your story with us! It is very enlightening and I think you are doing very well. You are accepting things and you are trying to change - that is all that could be asked from one person.

All I can say to help you is that when Pluto hits you, the first hit is always the worst. So even though Pluto will continue hazzling around your MC, it's probably not going to get much worse than this. It will start to calm down and concrete effects will start to show in your immidiate lives. Pluto transforms us from inside out and usually if person does not start the transformation on mental level on their own, something from outside comes and MAKES person make the changes on mental level and then it transforms too into their outer life. So first the head needs to get cleared and then everything outside will get clear too. It will take time. Usually Pluto transits take about 2 years and it is a long process and not the all time of it will be constant change and new terrible things happening, but mostly it is that person needs TIME to change from inside out and that is what universe is giving us, TIME. That is valuable thing and that is what makes us get through it all. The old saying; time heals everything, is somehow true to Pluto processes, especially when Saturn is part of the process.

All I can see is that you have done tremendous changes and I am sure that these changes were needed to make your life better. Unfortunately the giving up process is usually long and hard for us people, because we get caught up on things. It's beautiful how you have started meditation and started to hear yourself out. It's exactly what Pluto wants you to do.

In these times when we are truly challenged, the great meaning of everything is usually the big question; what do you REALLY REALLY want from your life? When we live this life that we are in, we sometimes get caught up in our ego's and minimal things of concrete earthly life and forget what we actually wanted all along. We spend so many times telling ourselves that "this is what I want" that somehow we start believing it and we lose our track of the TRUE meaning of our life. The shaking experiences are the way for universe to wake you up and take everythin from you that you would realise that you still have your own VOICE and that is actually ALL THAT YOU NEED.

All that you need will surely come.

Love, Ebenia
Unread 07-22-2010, 11:53 PM

Ebenia,

My my, don't we have a wee bit in common.

And with all that beautiful Capricorn stuff in your chart, Pluto on his way to your Neptune, MC, etc, well . . . it's coming.

Thank you.
Unread 07-23-2010, 02:06 AM

puca, thanks for being so honest in your posts. It is clear that Pluto is leading you through a Dark Night(s) Of The Soul.

Ebenia's post was very wise, and true, too. When Pluto first `hits' - especially your Sun - it feels like surviving a shot-gun blast with all your innards spilling on the floor for all to see. It does get better, but you have to be your own best friend I think.

And about `crazy'............. I was sitting at my kitchen table having breakfast a few hours ago, and I wondered whether I was totally crazy, and all the people I see around me who appear crazy and demented to me are the sane ones. I still struggle with this almost daily, even though I also have many people who confide in me because they consider me sane and stable. It's a relative condition, I'm afraid. (I have Venus early in Cancer, so my Venus is receiving a similar treatment to your Jupiter - but no Sun involved this time.)

Just in case you have not already figured this out........... There was a thread on this forum last year some time about the hardest transits of all, and many of us who had `been there' agreed that Pluto square Sun was the worst - along with Pluto opposing or conjuncting your sun. It's a very, very personal and private transformation, and no-one can hold your hand while you are going through it. I survived it, so you can too.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

Tags
pluto, transits