Daughter hearing voices

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara31tx

Can someone please look at my daughters chart and tell me if you can see anything that shows her ability to hear voices? August 11th my 10 year old daughter starting hearing voices of a little girl...then it progressed to hearing a bunch of voices at once...all the little girl keeps saying to her is Help me..my daughter is too scared to hear anything else because she runs and tells her to stop..my daughter went from being the classic Scorpio child..never scared of anything she always demanded that doors be shut all the time..she could not go in her room unless you shut the door..now she stays in my room with me and follows me all over the house..she is scared..and last night this little girls voice woke my daughter up..my daughter jumped on top of me asking me too make the little girl go away...can someone look at my daughters chart and tell me if they can see anything that may explain this? what is weird is this all started on the 11th which is a number that I have been seeing 10 times a day for 8 years now... creepy... aarran astrology chart.gif

[Moderator note - thread moved here, as thread-poster's own astrological attempt is missing.]

Last edited by a moderator:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Get your daughter to a psychiatrist immediately. There will be time to dissect a chart later after the fact and you know what it is to look for. There are a number of mental conditions that will cause the hallucination of voices and conversations.... and most can be immediately relieved by a trained medical prescribing psychiatrist. Your daughter can not do this for herself, please help her, she is probably terrified.

TK

(Mom of a kid that is on meds for hearing voices)

freedomlover

sara31tx,

It is possible that Wintersprite is correct that your daughter has some sort of psychiatric disorder.

HOWEVER, please also consider this information:

My youngest daughter, with Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th house, had a similar experience as a very young child, while walking near the old family burial plots. She heard several voices crying out, "Help me! Help me!" - and called her by name.

One of my good friend's daughter, who has been psychic from a young age ( and her mother was aware and encouraged it) has mediumship abilities. She very often sees and hears ghosts (trapped souls in the astral realm) - and sometimes they want her to help. One particular case was in a young teenager she knew committed suicide. She stayed around my friend's daughter till they "prayed her home" - sent her love and light and asked the angels to help her find her way to the light.

Your daughter is a Scorpio Sun and Ascendant, part of a Scorpio stellium in the 12th house - which includes Chiron in Scorpio --- AND this is trine Jupiter(r) in Pisces in the 4th. MY guess is she is very, very psychic and has innate mediumship abilities. Ghosts are attracted to those they sense can sense them. Remember, ghosts are lost souls who need to find their way home!

Last edited:

freedomlover

Why am I now hearing the little girls voice as well? Do we both need a doctor?
I don't know what your chart is like, but you very likely have some of the same abilities. Perhaps your Guidance opened your channels a little, so that you would address the problem correctly, and not automatically label her crazy and tote her off to a psychiatrist for medication.

There is a really good movie that addresses this type of thing. It's a comedy, but it gets the message across well. This kind of stuff goes on all the time. There are countless lost souls in the astral realm that need help.

Check out the movie: "Ghost Town".

My 2 cents......

freedomlover

Try and get some paranormal investigator help so you can talk to people who know about these things or can put you in touch with psychics, mediums etc, or find them yourself. Do an internet search for something like this your location.
Also, do some research on your neighbourhood, history of the land, past residents etc.

Have you moved to a new house?

Yes, I agree, something like this would be in order. My friend's daughter ( age 7 at the time) saw many ghosts in the house and neighborhood after they moved into a new house.

mayin

this is a really good site for those hearing voices. http://www.intervoiceonline.org/

they have lots of research and personal stories and 'alternative' perspectives.

i hope you are not too distraught at this time, have strength, the light is with you.

Frank

No one on an Internet astrology forum (or any other Internet forum) will be able to help you with this issue.

Anyone who says so is lying.

I IMPLORE you to IMMEDIATELY seek medical attention for both your daughter and yourself. This is not a matter for Internet novices.

This can be a danger to both your daughter's and your own wellbeing.

If you are serious about these occurences, see a medical professional!

Anyone else who offers any other suggestion here on this matter is, in my opinion, acting unethically.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi
If this was my child, I might seek further psychological assessments. Sometimes children can have vivid imaginations, but I do see a square between neptune (on cusp of H3- mental conditions, and Saturn, Stability, approaching H6 cusp (illness).
I see a cluster in H12 which can give some psychic ability, but Wintersprite's advice to get a proper medical opinion is right. there's no way of knowing whether or not this child will hear a voice telling her to do something dangerous...etc..
Natally, your daughter has Mars opp Jupiter, with Jupiter in pisces,which brings Neptune into the picture-Neptune at a critical degree too.
The T-square that has its apex at Mercury is significant too as Mercury links to mental matters and merc is so prominently placed in her first house.A lot of aspects are pointing to Mercury.

There really are a number of possible disorders from which your daughter could suffer, given venus, ruler of her sixth, is closely conjunct chiron in h12.

I'm sure you are very concerned.A professional opinion would certainly clarify things here and that's where I'd start-if for no other reason than to reassure myself.
If you're hearing the voices too, you may be over empathising with your daughter and this could possibly make it more difficult for you to be objective.
All the best
Lilly

freedomlover

No one on an Internet astrology forum (or any other Internet forum) will be able to help you with this issue.

Anyone who says so is lying.

I IMPLORE you to IMMEDIATELY seek medical attention for both your daughter and yourself. This is not a matter for Internet novices.

This can be a danger to both your daughter's and your own wellbeing.

If you are serious about these occurences, see a medical professional!

Anyone else who offers any other suggestion here on this matter is, in my opinion, acting unethically.

I strongly suggest that anyone who is telling you to rule out the possibility of your daughter being a psychic/medium without checking it out first is acting unethically! IF this IS a spiritual issue, you will more than likely get no understanding from the medical community ( unless you luck upon a spiritually open and knowledgable MD or go to a holistic practitioner). The medical community has put people in a mental institution for centuries because they did not understand spiritual things! (Nowadays, they usually try strong medication first, unless they see them becoming suicidal, etc.)

HOWEVER!!! One cannot completely rule out that your daughter does NOT have a mental disorder that needs attention. My advice is to approach it from both angles: pray about it, seek more understanding of the spiritual realm and talk to some knowledgeable people AND get a medical/psychiatric examination for your child. That way you've covered all the bases, and can proceed as the facts come in. Just be aware that the "regular" medical community WILL BE biased ( exceptions noted) that there is no "spirit realm" occurrence that could be causing it, because they don't believe it is a real possibility.

Praying for you to have good discernment and Guidance from above,

FL

Last edited:

chispas

I have never heard of a shared auditory hallucination where one person says, "I hear the same voice." How would you know it is the same voice?

Frank is right, see a doctor.

Last edited:

eedwards

Hi Sara,

I have worked in the Mental Health field for over 20 years and I agree with Wintersprite1 and the others. Your daughter is at a very delicate age and may be experiencing medical issues. She could also be experiencing an overactive imagination.... or psychic abilities but it is always better to be safe and rule out anything medical first.

I have dealt with many individuals who experienced these these type of symptoms at an early age. The families thought their children was being silly until the symptoms became worse and their child was diagnosed with schizophrenia. This scenario is, sadly, very common. Schizophrenia is an extremely difficult condition to recognize and is not normally diagnosed until later in life. Many people do not talk about their symptoms out of fear or shame. These types of experiences as a child may be the only indicator that something is wrong.

Again, everything may be fine but it is always best to make sure.

sara31tx

I plan on taking my daughter too a doctor but since I study astrology I also wanted to see if there was a link there..I come from a long line of Psychics in my family...My daughter used to also talk to her dead grandmother..she knew things about her at 3 years old that she could not have known...she is also good at Psychic challenges..I heard the little girls voice today say help me at the same time my daughter did...I also got an email back from a well known Medium that shall remain nameless today and they told me that my daughter is Clairaudient..and not crazy.sometimes kids are medicated for skitzophrenia when they are not..I also talked to a Doctor and they told me that they would have to see her but that skitzophrenia is very rare in children.. I am a firm believer in the paranormal because It's all I have ever known..I have never heard till today, but I have seen ghost my whole life..I also saw auras and am able to heal people..not sure how I do it but I do...have not been sick with a cold or any type of virus in over 10 years..I am going to set up a tape recorder in my daughters room tonight too ses if I can catch anything...I want to thank everyone for all your replys...believe me I am not stupid and I plan on taking my daughter to a doctor, but like I said before as a person who studies astrology I also wanted to see if there was a link is all...

waybread

Sara, I don't know much about schizophrenia, but it is not something to fool around with. It is one kind of mental disorder in which patients hear voices. Sometimes the "voices" tell the person to harm herself or someone else.

Many very young children have imaginary friends for a while, but this doesn't sound quite the same. Apparently schizophrenia usually begins at a later age than your daughter, but we are not the experts.

If your daughter does have some kind of clairaudient or psychic abilities, she can think about how to use them after she's been cleared of any more serious medical conditions.

Please let us know that you have consulted with your child's pediatrician.

Last edited:

sara31tx

Thankyou Waybread I have made an appointment with my daughters doctor and will let you all know what he says

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Real quick to clear up a few misconceptions.

Audible hallucinatory activity does not always involve psychosis. For some people it is as simple as the sensory perception is in taking information incorrectly and my be firing off an electrical discharge that the brain perceives as audible. This has been found in bipolars,Personality disorders, in ADHD, ADD, Autism, Fragile X and I am sure in just possible ear damage amongst other things... There are too many variable to ignore health first.

TK

freedomlover

here is my chart as wellView attachment 6601

sara,

You, too, have an abundance of water planets in water houses - so you are very likely very psychic - and very sensitive to the astral realm.

The family line is very well seen in the chart: Ruler of 4th house is Saturn(r) in the 9th. Ruler of the 11th house is Mercury in Pisces in the 4th. Mercury in Pisces as ruler of the 11th can show an innate ability to communicate with your Spirit Guides and Angels - in 4th, it is a heretidary trait. Also, co-ruler of 4th- Uranus(r) in Scorpio/12th.

There seems to be some kind of issue with your mother, maybe? Ruler of 4th, Saturn in Cancer, is retrograde in the 9th. 9th rules communication from parents, and others seen as "teachers/authority figures"/those perceived as having greater intelligence than you. Retrograde is something that needs solving to put into practice.

In addition, it is square the ruler of the 9th, Moon in Libra, cusp of 12th. 12th house is house of self-undoing - and again, Libra can be people pleasing- failure to stand up for oneself. Also, exacerbating this theme, Jupiter/Chiron conjunction on cusp of 6th - feeling like one could not make choices for oneself - a wounding to the sense of self, as attached to God - I AM.

The ruler of 10th is Sun in Pisces on cusp of 5th, inconjunct Moon in Libra cusp of 12th. This, to me, screams victimization of yourself as a child - possibly your mother did not stand up for you in some way - let you be hurt? or you let yourself be hurt? Moon and Sun are inconjunct -meaning seemingly irreconcilable differences.

Ruler of Asc is Mars at the verrrrry last degree of Gemini in the 8th house of anguish, sexuality, and other people's money - trining Moon in Libra, cusp of 12th. Mars is square the 5th house of inner child - also sex, children, etc.

Co-ruler of Asc is Pluto(r) in Libra in the 11th. - trying hard to belong?

Neptune, co-ruler of 5th, is in the 1st, retrograde in Sag. This can often point to past life issues clouding your belief system - or 5th house - inner child issues of having no will, abuse, clouding your decisions. It is semisextile your North Node. ( read: something that is affecting you, but you are unaware of the fact that it is - a blind spot.)

Mercury trines your North Node in 12th - it is part of your destiny to use your psychic abilities in spiritual service.

Have you ever had a past life regression or memories? I would not rule out you being one of those burnt at the stake for being a witch with the placements you have and issues to overcome.

Also, if you are not aware of the concept behind "The Stockholm Syndrome", it would probably help you to do so.

To sum up: Something is severely coulding your belief in yourSelf and what you are receiving from the Spirit realm, despite your long family history of these gifts. Your chart implies you are full of self-doubt, and can be prone to being overly influenced by others.

Hope this helps,

FL

Status
Not open for further replies.