Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:05 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The new test is scheduled for April 8th, results would come in about the 10th.
April 12th would be 6 weeks from when I started the thread.
Let us know then. Good luck

__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-29-2020), Student of Astrology (04-10-2020)
  #27  
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:06 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 715
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Actually if you look at the chart, the Moon is the friend and the friend is sick. The Moon's temperament is moist and cold - which is the temperament covid thrives in. The fact that the Moon is developing an opp. to the hot and dry Sun is why the friend is not doing well. So it is the Moon's own temperament that is not conducive to the friend's health. Perhaps he has a weak constitution/immunity over all and so was more susceptible to covid. It is those with lower immunity at risk of covid.
Good point. Moon is peregrine in Virgo (cold and dry). Mercury is in Aquarius, which is a moist and hot sign and would descripe the Virus preferably. However mercury isn't strong accidential when beeing retrograde. Moreover in a fixed sign. This should indicate a longterm disease but Mercury will change his sign soon. Sun and Mars are natural significators for fever. So both could indicate the disease in this case. Maybe Sun the fever and Mars as the virus itself. Also sun is in pisces, which is a moist and cold sign..and as you said: " which is the temperament covid thrives in."

Last edited by kalinka; 03-29-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:09 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Sun harms any planet in his vicinity.
I am using Frawley's method, which you can read up.
Therefore the disease could be indicated by any planet in the chart. The significator of the disease is the planet, who harms L1.
This could happen by a combustion by the sun (and as I said, the opposition is almost the same), by a malicious aspect (does not matter if separated or applying) or if L1 is in a sign of his opposite nature.
There is no combustion here, in fact due to opposition the Moon is as far away from the Sun as it could be.
Why the opposition would harm the Moon, I already said because Sun is the hot and dry - the temperament that kills covid, and the Moon is fighting that temperament via opposition.
Anyway, I see this discussion is going nowhere, so I guess best to agree to disagree. Thanks for it nonetheless.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:38 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 715
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
There is no combustion here, in fact due to opposition the Moon is as far away from the Sun as it could be.
Why the opposition would harm the Moon, I already said because Sun is the hot and dry - the temperament that kills covid, and the Moon is fighting that temperament via opposition.
Anyway, I see this discussion is going nowhere, so I guess best to agree to disagree. Thanks for it nonetheless.
You can read up yourself about the effect of the opposition with the sun (within 8 degrees). The effect is similar to a combustion (but not that harmful). And speaking generally oppositions are difficult aspects, whether in horary or other traditional branches. Maybe you should not persist to their natures (hot,dry etc.), rather the aspect. Mars is also hot and dry but your argument is that it's a natural malefic. therefore Moon and Saturn in trine must also be negative?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:43 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
You can read up yourself about the effect of the opposition with the sun (within 8 degrees). The effect is similar to a combustion (but not that harmful). And speaking generally oppositions are difficult aspects, whether in horary or other traditional branches. Maybe you should not persist to their natures (hot,dry etc.), rather the aspect. Mars is also hot and dry but your argument is that it's a natural malefic. therefore Moon and Saturn in trine must also be negative?
Maybe you should for a min consider their natures because there is a lot of logic in it especially when applied to COVID and covid's temperament.
Opposition is harmful only if applying between the querent or quesited and whatever is being asked about. The Sun here signfies none of them so it is actually a waste of time discussing it even. Anyway.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:50 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 715
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

What is then the significator in your opinion? I already told you,which method I used. Also we not always only use the accidental rulers (L6). Both Sun and Mars are natural significators for fever. If you only use L6 this is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 03-30-2020, 05:45 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,015
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
That's interesting katydid, thank you.
In fact, he feels fine.
Do you have a link?
https://www.foxnews.com/health/up-to...in-report-says

Up to 10 percent of recovered coronavirus patients test positive again, report says

As many as 10% of recovered coronavirus patients in China tested positive again after being discharged from the hospital, according to a report.

Doctors on the front lines of the outbreak in Wuhan, China — where the virus emerged — reported that between 3 and 10% of cured patients became reinfected with the illness, though it’s unclear whether they were contagious the second time, the South China Morning Post reported.

Tongji Hospital, which identified the first COVID-19 case, confirmed that five of 145 patients — a little over 3% — tested positive again in nucleic acid tests, according to state broadcaster CCTV.

He said the five patients who tested positive again did not have any symptoms and none of their close contacts had been infected.

Meanwhile, other quarantine facilities in Wuhan have seen about 5 to 10% of their recovered patients test positive again. The findings were reported by the health news outlet Life Times, which is affiliated with state-run newspaper People’s Daily.

The studies come as health officials around the world are testing the concept of taking plasma from someone who has been infected, processing it and injecting the antibodies into a sick person to stimulate their immune system.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-30-2020)
  #33  
Unread 03-30-2020, 11:27 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
What is then the significator in your opinion? I already told you,which method I used. Also we not always only use the accidental rulers (L6). Both Sun and Mars are natural significators for fever. If you only use L6 this is fine.
In my opinion,

Disease = 6th house
Natural significator of fevers = Mars
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-30-2020)
  #34  
Unread 04-10-2020, 07:18 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,334
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quick update, the results just came in, the first of two swabs is negative. Tomorrow afternoon my friend will do the second swab, and presumably it will be negative, although the results won't be ready until after Easter. He has no symptoms, and at the moment is only suffering a bit of cabin fever!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (04-10-2020), kalinka (04-10-2020)
  #35  
Unread 04-10-2020, 11:34 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Quick update, the results just came in, the first of two swabs is negative. Tomorrow afternoon my friend will do the second swab, and presumably it will be negative, although the results won't be ready until after Easter. He has no symptoms, and at the moment is only suffering a bit of cabin fever!
Thank you for the good news and fingers crossed that the second swab test's results are negative too.

Per my reading given some weeks back on March 29th:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi

Clearly he will recover. Moon translates from Mars to Jupiter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
In 6 weeks from the day this thread was made, the friend should feel better and strengthened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The new test is scheduled for April 8th, results would come in about the 10th.
April 12th would be 6 weeks from when I started the thread.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator yourself. It is very unwise to think of Yoga as a set of mere contortions of the human body. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-10-2020)
  #36  
Unread 04-10-2020, 11:48 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,334
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Well done!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (04-11-2020), Student of Astrology (04-11-2020)
  #37  
Unread 04-13-2020, 10:36 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,334
Re: Will he recover from Corona Virus?

Confirming the second test proved negative.
The timing predicted was exact.
He is returning to work probably on Wednesday.
He is department head, and the hospital is devoted to Corona patients.
Back in harm's way.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (04-13-2020), kalinka (04-13-2020), katydid (04-14-2020)
Reply

Tags
corona, recover, virus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.