Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 03-23-2020, 05:55 PM

when will i get a new job?

Hello everybody,

im looking for a job right now. the actual job (jupiter) is not good and will end within one degree? (jupiter conjunct pluto) im not satisfied with the work conditions. the next job is sun? Sun will next square south and north node? What does it mean? and then conjunct chiron.. Sun will sextil venus in about 17 degrees? (hope not month)

Moon is ruler of 10th house and will conjunct sun in about 7 degrees. 7 month?

Sun is strong in aries because its in triplicity. so this will be a job which will i have longer?

could please anybody help me to interpret this chart?

thank you and best regards.
Attached Images
File Type: png Job 2.PNG (114.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png new job.PNG (262.5 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by leyla89; 03-23-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Unread 03-23-2020, 07:44 PM

Re: when will i get a new job?

Hi,
will you quit your current job? I mean, is it sure? Or will you quit after you have found another?
Unread 03-24-2020, 06:45 PM

its not sure that i will quit. i thought they will quit me?

i like them very but the work condition are not good. i tried to talk to my boss because of this but he dont want to change anything. Since iīm there, there is not much to do. Iīm also there for a women who is ill, but will come back again this year, i donīt know when. So its an limited job.

Before 7 weeks it was ok. but then they told me that they had not enough work and i should reduce my working hours

Last edited by leyla89; 03-24-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Unread 03-25-2020, 12:42 AM

Moon is void of course. Usually we would say that nothing will happen. However moon is in Pisces, which is one of the signs, where she is much less impedited when being voc. But the first thing what she will do in the next sign is to make a sextile to Saturn before she meets the Sun. This sextile could prohibit the conjunction. Though conjunctions are very strong and the most time will happen. However I am not seeing Venus or Moon (as your co-ruler) are receiving the sun in any dignities. Sun is in Venus' detriment. So it could be that you'll stay at your current job. Venus approaches a trine to Jupiter in about 4 Degrees. Maybe a positive agreement with your boss?
But it could also be that Jupiter does not represent your current, rather the next job. Moon as 10th house ruler is in the 6th house in Pisces. So her dispositor is Jupiter. With moon as the querent's co-ruler this would indicate the matter-you are thinking strongly about Jupiter. Venus receives Jupiter by term. That's why I think Jupiter could also be the significator for the next job.

Last edited by kalinka; 03-25-2020 at 01:19 AM.
Unread 03-25-2020, 07:04 PM

may it possible that the reason for saturn is the actual corona crises? i received several emails from companys where i have sent applications that they donīt do process with the recruiting process because of corona. (the actual lock down everywhere)

my actual job is in a health field (h6) so i think moon is the actual job because its in picses (term of jupiter, which rules house 6) and jupiter (as ruler of 3rd) is in capricorn in his exil. they are all in house 4 (pluto (L2), saturn (4) and jupiter (L6)) but i canīt work from home in this job. 4th house also mean "End" or?
Unread 03-26-2020, 02:09 AM

Hi,

You are the first house, so Venus and are strong in Taurus - so this shows you are not without a job. You are in the eight house, which is not a happy house to be, so this shows you are currently worried and also the situation about the co. asking you to reduce your work hours. The Moon (job) has separated from Venus and it is not making any further aspects while it is in its current sign of Pisces. Also, it is in the 6th house, also not a happy house. This shows that the potential employers right now also don't know how the future will develop for them - due to the covid issue. Interesting enough, the Moon is in the 6th house, which is the house of disease, and the biggest obstacle right now is in fact an epidemic - corona.
Unread 03-26-2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyla89 View Post
may it possible that the reason for saturn is the actual corona crises? i received several emails from companys where i have sent applications that they donīt do process with the recruiting process because of corona. (the actual lock down everywhere)

my actual job is in a health field (h6) so i think moon is the actual job because its in picses (term of jupiter, which rules house 6) and jupiter (as ruler of 3rd) is in capricorn in his exil. they are all in house 4 (pluto (L2), saturn (4) and jupiter (L6)) but i canīt work from home in this job. 4th house also mean "End" or?
This makes sense, since the 6th also denotes health care and jobs in the service area. However the 6th house is the most of the time simply the house of (little) jobs, workplace, employment. While the 10th house rather governs your career, profession,your dream job and also your boss. I always look for both houses. I think there will not happen much for a while and you quit or lose your job first, before finding another one. It could be in 4 month (Venus trine Jupiter) but I rather think it's moon /sun conjunction (because new moon indicates a new beginning) in about 7 month.
The 4th house represents the end of a matter. But I rarely look for that house.

Last edited by kalinka; 03-26-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Unread 03-28-2020, 12:30 PM

i got today the information that they fired me because they donīt know if they have enough work for me for a full time job. so what was this?

Venus trine jupiter?

it werenīt month. between yesterday and Monday there are 4 days.

When do you think then i will got a new job, i donīt think it will be in 3 days.

Or will i then write the application? on the first of a month there will be more published jobs. Or should i ask again because situation has changed?

Thank you for your help
Unread 03-28-2020, 12:40 PM

Oh sorry to hear that :-( This was quick!
I did not mean that you lose your Job due to Venus/Jupiter trine. Rather that this could indicate a new job. As I wrote above :It could be in 4 month (Venus trine Jupiter) but I rather think it's moon /sun conjunction (because new moon indicates a new beginning) in about 7 month.
And I would ask again after an interview.
Wish you good luck!Maybe it will happen sooner. Keep us updated.

Last edited by kalinka; 03-28-2020 at 12:44 PM.
Unread 03-28-2020, 02:53 PM

Hi,

Yes, your placement in the 8th house is not a happy/good one, as pointed out in my previous post.

Even though the Moon (job) doesn't aspect Venus (you), they both aspect a more weighty and fortunate planet - Jup. The Moon already aspected Jup and Venus will in 4 units, so 4 weeks or months. Might be months due to the current economic meltdown.
Unread 03-28-2020, 05:00 PM

but could it not also be that this venus trine jupiter interpret the lost of the job because venus in 8th house (lost) is trine to jupiter in 4th house (ruler of 6th house)? or how we se this here in the horary?
Unread 03-28-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

You are the first house, so Venus and are strong in Taurus - so this shows you are not without a job. You are in the eight house, which is not a happy house to be, so this shows you are currently worried and also the situation about the co. asking you to reduce your work hours. The Moon (job) has separated from Venus and it is not making any further aspects while it is in its current sign of Pisces. Also, it is in the 6th house, also not a happy house. This shows that the potential employers right now also don't know how the future will develop for them - due to the covid issue. Interesting enough, the Moon is in the 6th house, which is the house of disease, and the biggest obstacle right now is in fact an epidemic - corona.
Venus, you, shows the underlined part in the above quote. Unfortunately for you it wasn't just reducing the work hours, but cutting them off completely.

Venus is yet to perfect its trine to Jup, so that part is yet to take place in the future. Also, Jup is in the end-of-the-matter house meaning how the matter will end, but will need the time denoted in my previous post.

I ignore the 6th house unless a healthcare job.