Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-26-2020, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Ewwww Iíve been in a narcissistic situation and never again. No thank you! I see it miles away and see it coming. They see me coming too but I flick it away.
Good on you. Women can be the worst ones especially manager types and I use the word manager very loosely. They like to call themselves leaders and they are nowhere near.
Have u thought about teaching others what you know. E.g if you have experience in retail you have one 2 one sessions with adults where u teach them customer service etc. You have a curriculum and go by it. Itís easy going, no boss on your back and you meet ppl?
Teaching others customer service? I donít think I could do that. Itís not something which can be taught except to tell them to get a job in customer service lol. I have applied for an admin job and hopefully I get it and hopefully Iíll be a teacher in a couple of years so thatís my plan. No get rich quick schemes or teaching people their abcís for me, I like the hard road. Wait, as a teacher I will be teaching abcís 🙈🙊

Unread 03-26-2020, 06:07 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

I fully agree with what Passiflora said, he respected your boundaries but still checked in on you. Ask him if he would mind being friends with no pressure or expectations.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Teaching others customer service? I donít think I could do that. Itís not something which can be taught except to tell them to get a job in customer service lol. I have applied for an admin job and hopefully I get it and hopefully Iíll be a teacher in a couple of years so thatís my plan. No get rich quick schemes or teaching people their abcís for me, I like the hard road. Wait, as a teacher I will be teaching abcís 🙈🙊
What I meant was itís a job where they are in that role already and doing say a qualification for that role. Like an apprenticeship and you guide them thru the qualification. It could be in admin. Business admin etc. Itís so they gain the qual as well as the experience. Adult education. Just a thought anyway ........
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
I fully agree with what Passiflora said, he respected your boundaries but still checked in on you. Ask him if he would mind being friends with no pressure or expectations.
I canít contact him now. I just canít do it.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:11 PM

If he contacts me I will be less cold but I wonít contact him. If he doesnít then itís not meant to be so thatís it 🤷🏻*♀️
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I canít contact him now. I just canít do it.
Being on lockdown is perfect excuse for not meeting and just chatting then a coffee. Gotta burst the bubble. Take a Valium and message him lol
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:15 PM

Whatís your views on tantric sex? Because Iíve been celibate for a year I think it was a way of creating strong boundaries with myself, getting my power back. Now I want to connect ok a deeper level, be present. Be passionate.

It sounds like some self love is what you need. Sit down at a mirror and look at yourself and talk to yourself and love yourself.

Then some chakra meditations like a root chakra blockage. Just meditate and imagine heat in that area.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:16 PM

We are strong, powerful, divine feminine women and we will love ourselves with the power of both darkness and light! We will love our fears we will love our flaws we will look ourselves in the eyes in the mirror and love every fear and wrinkle.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:20 PM

I donít know much about tantric sex U.K.

Thanks U.K., your words are very comforting 😊😍
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:24 PM

I don't much about it either. The angle I'm coming at it from is the angle of self-love and in my view you don't need to read anything to know about something. It all starts from within. Develop a relationship with yourself. This time of lockdown is the perfect time to not run away from yourself any longer and it teaches us life is short. Start an inner journey. Google about chakra meditations and start a relationship with yourself. Now is the perfect time to do it really. Corona has taught us to focus on what we need and not what we want. But I want my man and nothing will stop me even if I know better.
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
I don't much about it either. The angle I'm coming at it from is the angle of self-love and in my view you don't need to read anything to know about something. It all starts from within. Develop a relationship with yourself. This time of lockdown is the perfect time to not run away from yourself any longer and it teaches us life is short. Start an inner journey. Google about chakra meditations and start a relationship with yourself. Now is the perfect time to do it really. Corona has taught us to focus on what we need and not what we want. But I want my man and nothing will stop me even if I know better.
Lol you go for it. You know what you want!
Yes I will look at this. I was gonna say I donít know where my chakra is. Will look it up and find how to do it and get some soothing music on. Sounds like a soothing music type of activity 😊😇
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:26 PM

Thank you 😊 😍😇 your an angel 😇
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:27 PM

If I have a baby during corona lockdown shall I call it Rona?
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Lol you go for it. You know what you want!
Yes I will look at this. I was gonna say I donít know where my chakra is. Will look it up and find how to do it and get some soothing music on. Sounds like a soothing music type of activity 😊😇
Yes the root chakra is the red one and is about our shadow fears and sexual fears. It is recommended you meditate and journal about what feelings come up which could be quite intense.

I did a solar plexus meditation because I have anxiety and I focussed on imagining sunlight warming that area up.

I did have distance healing done as a freebie and thought about paying for more sessions until someone reminded me solar plexus is about owning your own power and everything you need you can do yourself.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 03-26-2020 at 06:32 PM.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:32 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
If I have a baby during corona lockdown shall I call it Rona?
Covida? Her 19th birthday would be special!
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:34 PM

This comment Iím about to make feels a little boundary testing to me - so take it or leave it. But you have nodal axis in h5 and h11 - so itís important for your self development to see if you can be in contact with him as a friend.
Everyone will play games. You will too. But being friends with someone takes all the pressure out of the games. Pressure is the main thing as UK said. Friends you can know how to deal with and make space for.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Yes the root chakra is the red one and is about our shadow fears and sexual fears. It is recommended you meditate and journal about what feelings come up which could be quite intense.

I did a solar plexus meditation because I have anxiety and I focussed on imagining sunlight warming that area up.

I did have distance healing done as a freebie and thought about paying for more sessions until someone reminded me solar plexus is about owning your own power and everything you need you can do yourself.
Sounds complicated but I will try and do it. See how it makes me feel and what it does to me or for me.

Donít call it rona lol. U donít want a reminder lol
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
😆 lol funny, but then a reminder
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Why would her 19th birthday be special? I donít get it lol am I being silly?
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:41 PM

paws up everyone
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:41 PM

Covid-19........ itís the medical name for it
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Covid-19........ itís the medical name for it
Ohhhh hahaha I get it. DS is funny dude.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-26-2020)
Unread 03-26-2020, 07:14 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
paws up everyone
It's a Porsche, isn't it? What year?
Unread 03-26-2020, 09:35 PM

ďThis group unites endeavors that uncover exotic use of RF and other ranges of radiation that undermine the health of the public. Our goal is to per FCC ruling and the Department of Health, ensure that such exotic technologies of subliminal programming and inducing illness are identified and removed from all mediums embedded with the public.Ē

https://hand.is/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-26-2020)
Unread 03-26-2020, 11:03 PM

Does anyone on here do tarot?