Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-26-2020, 02:58 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
The guy I want is self isolating because he lives with his gran. I want a baby as soon as we can meet.
Is this the one you mentioned before on horary that kept coming and going or is this a new one?

Unread 03-26-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Is this the one you mentioned before on horary that kept coming and going or is this a new one?
Same one, we are talking again. He said he didnít meet me because he was scared and I told him to be more honest and communicate outwardly if he has doubts again.
Unread 03-26-2020, 04:15 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Same one, we are talking again. He said he didnít meet me because he was scared and I told him to be more honest and communicate outwardly if he has doubts again.
So itís back on? Why the rush with babies

Check him out first m, see what heís like etc. We donít even really know ppl we live with never mind date. He could be a nutter
Unread 03-26-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
So itís back on? Why the rush with babies

Check him out first m, see what heís like etc. We donít even really know ppl we live with never mind date. He could be a nutter
Well, i read that moon-mars in synastry makes you want to have babies with someone and we have a double whammy with each otherís Moon Mars conjuncting each otherís. But he very well could be a nutter especially with his Pluto conjunct his DC. I feel like heís myRichard Burton and this is it. Itís intense and insatiable and I would take on Pluto to have him. I used to think I could fight fate and have a chance of winning until life tripped me up and I surrendered but I really want him and I am willing to learn the lesson/die trying.
Unread 03-26-2020, 04:40 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

I was reading about Pluto in 7th heís older than me and has learnt his lessons in love a lot. The article I read said Pluto in 7th is like the movie Casablanca and nativeís need to learn Ďa kiss is just a kiss.í Its a great movie btw, the main character the guy eventually gives up the woman he loves because she needs to return to her husband and the husband would be heartbroken and is a necessary proponent to help people in war and breaking his heart would break a lot of other people hearts.
Unread 03-26-2020, 04:53 PM

ĎCasablanca, hereís looking at you kid,í
- https://youtu.be/rEWaqUVac3M
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:17 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Well, i read that moon-mars in synastry makes you want to have babies with someone and we have a double whammy with each otherís Moon Mars conjuncting each otherís. But he very well could be a nutter especially with his Pluto conjunct his DC. I feel like heís myRichard Burton and this is it. Itís intense and insatiable and I would take on Pluto to have him. I used to think I could fight fate and have a chance of winning until life tripped me up and I surrendered but I really want him and I am willing to learn the lesson/die trying.
What can I say U.K.? Go for it then. Life is too short, as we know it already. However, just still use your head especially if your gonna have his babies.
I donít know your age however you come across very young so you have plenty of time for all that.

You seem young anyway. I could be wrong. I thought DS was in his 20ís and CT was in his 40ís - how wrong was I!!
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
What can I say U.K.? Go for it then. Life is too short, as we know it already. However, just still use your head especially if your gonna have his babies.
I donít know your age however you come across very young so you have plenty of time for all that.

You seem young anyway. I could be wrong. I thought DS was in his 20ís and CT was in his 40ís - how wrong was I!!
People are usually the opposite of how they come across. Like a Happy person will be sad, a distant person will have a soft heart, a brave person will be a coward, a mature person is hiding uncertainty and a child like person is hiding pain.
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:27 PM

Or a child like person is mature and serious not necessarily about pain. The opposites need to be accurate.

A child like person is wise
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:31 PM

Also, age by earth years is not about age of soul. Check out some absolute idiots who are middle aged. Like the volunteering admin opportunity I recently applied for. She talked **** for hours to me on the phone and next thing she is video chatting to me with her other middle class middle aged friend who is trying to get me to sign up to her business for £50-100. So I messaged the next day to say the lack of honesty has caused me to withdraw from volunteering completely. So she phoned me crying her husband had left her and when I said I was still leaving she said Ďno donít leaveíí ie a scared baby who needs to learn to hold her own hand in a middle class middle aged womanís body.
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:33 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Or a child like person is mature and serious not necessarily about pain. The opposites need to be accurate.

A child like person is wise
I see.
Well you just be careful whatever you are. Wise one ☝️ 😊

An person, well a man got back in contact with me and I was cold with him. Well Iím still reflecting if I was cold and he hasnít text back and itís driving me crazy. I donít like this feeling
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I see.
Well you just be careful whatever you are. Wise one ☝️ 😊

An person, well a man got back in contact with me and I was cold with him. Well Iím still reflecting if I was cold and he hasnít text back and itís driving me crazy. I donít like this feeling
An opposite: I am wise but naive af.

Why were you cold with him?
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:38 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Also, age by earth years is not about age of soul. Check out some absolute idiots who are middle aged. Like the volunteering admin opportunity I recently applied for. She talked **** for hours to me on the phone and next thing she is video chatting to me with her other middle class middle aged friend who is trying to get me to sign up to her business for £50-100. So I messaged the next day to say the lack of honesty has caused me to withdraw from volunteering completely. So she phoned me crying her husband had left her and when I said I was still leaving she said Ďno donít leaveíí ie a scared baby who needs to learn to hold her own hand in a middle class middle aged womanís body.
Omg thatís so unprofessional! As in her doing that
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:41 PM
Account Closed

Quote:

Long story short - I knocked it on the head and said not to contact each other as it makes it worse. He said he really really like me.

So, if someone really likes you they would still try and stay in contact. I know his personality and he would call but he didnít. So a month later he text: I need to know you are ok especially with Covid. How r u?
Do I replied. Iím ok thanks how are you xx
He replied Iím good thanks xx
AND THEN left it at that. Ffiuck him. I need a man that wants me not a part time one
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Omg thatís so unprofessional! As in her doing that
Totally. She had no idea how to run her new business she was 5 seconds from a nervous breakdown yet had no problem trying to create a situation where she is using someone. It was deeper than her friends business like she wanted someone to be there for her in a codependent narcissistic kind of way. I got my cricket bat and dodged that weird yucky situation 🏏
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Long story short - I knocked it on the head and said not to contact each other as it makes it worse. He said he really really like me.

So, if someone really likes you they would still try and stay in contact. I know his personality and he would call but he didnít. So a month later he text: I need to know you are ok especially with Covid. How r u?
Do I replied. Iím ok thanks how are you xx
He replied Iím good thanks xx
AND THEN left it at that. Ffiuck him. I need a man that wants me not a part time one
Well he did stay in contact but heís not a nutter who disrespects your boundaries like you want. Also, he will be scared too.
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:47 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Totally. She had no idea how to run her new business she was 5 seconds from a nervous breakdown yet had no problem trying to create a situation where she is using someone. It was deeper than her friends business like she wanted someone to be there for her in a codependent narcissistic kind of way. I got my cricket bat and dodged that weird yucky situation 🏏
Ewwww Iíve been in a narcissistic situation and never again. No thank you! I see it miles away and see it coming. They see me coming too but I flick it away.
Good on you. Women can be the worst ones especially manager types and I use the word manager very loosely. They like to call themselves leaders and they are nowhere near.
Have u thought about teaching others what you know. E.g if you have experience in retail you have one 2 one sessions with adults where u teach them customer service etc. You have a curriculum and go by it. Itís easy going, no boss on your back and you meet ppl?
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:47 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Well he did stay in contact but heís not a nutter who disrespects your boundaries like you want. Also, he will be scared too.
Scared of what?
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:48 PM
Account Closed

My fear is he is an undercover narcissistic and playing with my head and playing games. I would put up a horary however if ppl read this they will be biased
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:51 PM
Account Closed

Quote:

Naive - we can all be that especially when it comes to men and love
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:55 PM

Quote:
My fear is he is an undercover narcissistic and playing with my head and playing games. I would put up a horary however if ppl read this they will be biased
Thatís a very specific fear. Canít you date him and suss him out? I dated a guy like that but fortunately for me he couldnít keep up the facade and his mask slipped very early on. Was still horrible though.
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:57 PM

I love to be chased/hunted but I think itís a misogynistic to play to not do the hunting yourself.
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:58 PM

A man respecting your boundaries is worth exploring a friendship with. xx. Start there.
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:58 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Thatís a very specific fear. Canít you date him and suss him out? I dated a guy like that but fortunately for me he couldnít keep up the facade and his mask slipped very early on. Was still horrible though.
I know what your saying U.K. but it goes deeper than that. Other things are in the way which I canít go through right now. However there is a fear. Itís my own issue but I wonít be able to do that. So really talking this through I donít know why I want him to call me or text me. Either way itís wasting both my time and his time.
Unread 03-26-2020, 06:01 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
A man respecting your boundaries is worth exploring a friendship with. xx. Start there.
True 😊 youíre right