Do i have covid-19?

NatasNoiz

I have some symptoms but in my country tests are only for the ones who traveled foreign places. I am so anxious and when i look at horary chart, 1H ruler applies sextile to 6H ruler and also in 8H. Moon applies conjunction with 6H ruler saturn (do i have covid 19 and sextile means yes?) 8H ruler and 12H ruler in 6H. 6H ruler is anaretic 29 degree, 1H ruler is anaretic 28 degree. Both horary chart and my natal chart made me even more anxious. In my natal chart, tr saturn approaches my south node and tr south node approaches my 8H ruler moon. When i combine the indicators, it seems 'yes' to me. Need help. (second chart is horary)

Attachments

• 20200319_121743.jpg
    20200319_121743.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200319_121802.jpg
    20200319_121802.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Do you have any symptoms? Fever and cough.
Or were you in contact with anyone who tested positive?
Keep in mind that the mortality rate is quite low, the majority of persons who contract it have it in very mild form.
From the chart it looks like you are not very old, which eliminates one vulnerable category. Do you have any preconditions (cancer, pneumonia, respiratory problems, immune system not working properly)?
If you have either of these, symptoms or preconditions, call your doctor, you should be in voluntary quarantine.

zarya

I am definitely no expert when looking at my own horary and horoscope but in your chart, moon conjunct saturn in horary chart scream a no!

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are the Sun and in the 8th house - not a good sign for you.

The Moon (shows the event itself) is in her sign of fall in Capricorn - also not good for you.

The Moon is in the 6th house of disease, which clearly shows something is not right with you - and since your Q is about Corona - that is what the Moon in the 6th might be showing- especially as it is entering into an aspect with the Sun (you).

I don't like the chart and I would strongly urge you to get yourself tested if you can and certainly keep yourself isolated especially from the old folks in your family or those with Asthma, etc. Take care and if there is some way you can consult a doctor, please do.

NatasNoiz

Hi,

You are the Sun and in the 8th house - not a good sign for you.

The Moon (shows the event itself) is in her sign of fall in Capricorn - also not good for you.

The Moon is in the 6th house of disease, which clearly shows something is not right with you - and since your Q is about Corona - that is what the Moon in the 6th might be showing- especially as it is entering into an aspect with the Sun (you).

I don't like the chart and I would strongly urge you to get yourself tested if you can and certainly keep yourself isolated especially from the old folks in your family or those with Asthma, etc. Take care and if there is some way you can consult a doctor, please do.

Thanx for ur interest. I live with my brother and he is younger than me, parents live in another city. Both me and my brother dont have chronic health problems and both we dont have the most important primary symptoms yet. (fever and cough) But last week i had flu and couldnt recover yet. I work for government and especially after i checked the charts i attached, asked for annual leave from my manager but she did not accepted, she said 'u seem ok'. In my country testing is only for the ones who travelled abroad and i did not but one work friend came from europe last week. He is not tested cos he said he feels ok ,he did not quarentine himself and wandered among us. And i dont know how many wandering among us both in work or public transport everyday. I am afraid the country i live in will be worse than italy cos precautions are so unsatisfactory. And as u mentioned my horary chart is terrible, coming transits to my natal r terrible. Probably i will get the virus if i did not get it yet. Can u tell me what will happen then according to my chart?

NatasNoiz

Do you have any symptoms? Fever and cough.
Or were you in contact with anyone who tested positive?
Keep in mind that the mortality rate is quite low, the majority of persons who contract it have it in very mild form.
From the chart it looks like you are not very old, which eliminates one vulnerable category. Do you have any preconditions (cancer, pneumonia, respiratory problems, immune system not working properly)?
If you have either of these, symptoms or preconditions, call your doctor, you should be in voluntary quarantine.

It is not that easy in my country. So many people want to be tested but if they did not go abroad, doctors have to refuse cos tests r limited. I dont have chronic health issues but i dont think my immune system is so strong. I am not afraid of death, i know the virus is still not really fatal but it will get mutation and can be more fatal especially after jupiter-saturn conjuntion (so many professional astrologers claim this conjunction means mutation) and i have this conjunction in my natal too. What do you think about this?

ElenaJ

Protect yourself, wear disposable gloves, and a mask.
If you develop a cough, or a fever, ask for a test.
Also remember, the virus is not a death sentence, the fatality rate is not large.

zarya

I looked at your natal chart and perceived what you suggested. Saturn transit south node is usually a rough ride, south node on your moon will make you feel sad at least. Expect crying a little, or a lot, it depends.

Personally, I do not believe that you are in danger of life, you have your sun trine neptune and sextile pluto which means that everything that happens outside of you is going usually your way.

Since I have jupiter exactly on your 8th house cusp I should be the one to tell you that you will be impacted and you will be. This thing will change you but I do not believe that you will be infected, you will just have to find a way to make peace with what is going on and learn, mature and learn a lot from this experience, transform, be prepared for some tough times and do not be afraid, your moon is in moola, the nakshatra that started this all, you just see this situation more apparently than others.

Which country are you from, if possible to know?

If you are the first to wear a mask in your neihbourhood, do it, noone can hold it against you.

zarya

Boost your immunity like this

2 grapefruits
2 oranges
2 lemons

squeeze the juice and drink it

do it all twice a day

one piece of garlic swallowed three times a day. it will start to sense through your sweat but that is the price.

In case of fever, which I doubt will happen mix alcoholic vinegar with yellow corn flour, put it in your socks, and your feet in the socks, wrap some plastic bags around feet to avoid spilling. Keep that for at least a day. It will activate every acupuncture spot on your feet and every cell in your body will be mobilized to help you as it will get the message that your body needs to fight and you will succeed.

aquarius7000

NatasNoiz,

Again, please if you can try and get in touch with a doctor - perhaps even if only via phone first - perhaps somebody in your social circle knows one?

Secondly, remember, I am not a doctor, but per my understanding and reading: Covid (coronavirus) is a SARS virus so one that attacks the respiratory system - lungs and chest area mainly. This virus likes the cold, but cannot survive for long in 56C (132F) temperatures. So, firstly, a simple things you can do are:

1) boil tap water and once the water is boiled and the stove turned off fully, put a towel over your head to inhale the steam. You need to do this for about 10-12 mins at a minimum. Of course you can take 2-3 breaks in between, but make use of the steam. Do this twice a day - once in the morning and then before going to bed at night. Steam travels easily right inside the body so reaches your lungs. If there is any infection, there is a good chance of killing it before it worsens and spreads. If nothing there of the sort that we are all afraid of these days, steam helps to clean the respiratory tract :)

2) if you feel you are coughing a lot, or shivering, feeling cold (of course try to get in touch with a doctor), you can simply use a hair dryer and blow the hot air into your nose (nostrils) and keep your mouth open trying to suck the hot air into yourself. Do this also for a couple of mins and a couple of times a day.

Both of the above are good anyway when you have a common cold or flu even because most common cold viruses cannot survive in heat, but do well in the cold, so they go and settle in the sinuses and lungs - the two coolest areas of the body.

Focus more on the above right now than on worrying about the charts. You should be fine. :)

Thanx for ur interest. I live with my brother and he is younger than me, parents live in another city. Both me and my brother dont have chronic health problems and both we dont have the most important primary symptoms yet. (fever and cough) But last week i had flu and couldnt recover yet. I work for government and especially after i checked the charts i attached, asked for annual leave from my manager but she did not accepted, she said 'u seem ok'. In my country testing is only for the ones who travelled abroad and i did not but one work friend came from europe last week. He is not tested cos he said he feels ok ,he did not quarentine himself and wandered among us. And i dont know how many wandering among us both in work or public transport everyday. I am afraid the country i live in will be worse than italy cos precautions are so unsatisfactory. And as u mentioned my horary chart is terrible, coming transits to my natal r terrible. Probably i will get the virus if i did not get it yet. Can u tell me what will happen then according to my chart?

aquarius7000

One more thing, if you are not allergic to Vitamin B12 and Turmeric capsules, they both help with building the body's immunity. Turmeric is absolutely excellent. I seldom cook without turmeric powder, which you can easily get at any Indian or Jamaican shop. Make this a part of your lifestyle. Try also to not eat any cold and raw vegetables - steam them at least. No raw salads!! Fruit need to be at room temperature. No cold liquids or drinks. Luke warm of hot beverages only. And try to gargle to keep the throat infection free. Stay well.

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

I looked at your natal chart and perceived what you suggested. Saturn transit south node is usually a rough ride, south node on your moon will make you feel sad at least. Expect crying a little, or a lot, it depends.

Personally, I do not believe that you are in danger of life, you have your sun trine neptune and sextile pluto which means that everything that happens outside of you is going usually your way.

Since I have jupiter exactly on your 8th house cusp I should be the one to tell you that you will be impacted and you will be. This thing will change you but I do not believe that you will be infected, you will just have to find a way to make peace with what is going on and learn, mature and learn a lot from this experience, transform, be prepared for some tough times and do not be afraid, your moon is in moola, the nakshatra that started this all, you just see this situation more apparently than others.

Which country are you from, if possible to know?

If you are the first to wear a mask in your neihbourhood, do it, noone can hold it against you.

Thanx for ur interest zarya. I live in turkey and started to wear mask. Saturn transit over my ketu and transit ketu approaching my moon makes me anxious. Yes my moon is in moola, under control of ketu and ive always been pessimistic towards nearly everything but especially for 6 months this pessimism is making me feel like im choking. Can this period can be just
psychological?

NatasNoiz

One more thing, if you are not allergic to Vitamin B12 and Turmeric capsules, they both help with building the body's immunity. Turmeric is absolutely excellent. I seldom cook without turmeric powder, which you can easily get at any Indian or Jamaican shop. Make this a part of your lifestyle. Try also to not eat any cold and raw vegetables - steam them at least. No raw salads!! Fruit need to be at room temperature. No cold liquids or drinks. Luke warm of hot beverages only. And try to gargle to keep the throat infection free. Stay well.

Thanx for ur interest and advices, i appeciate it and i will follow them.

zarya

Thanx for ur interest zarya. I live in turkey and started to wear mask. Saturn transit over my ketu and transit ketu approaching my moon makes me anxious. Yes my moon is in moola, under control of ketu and ive always been pessimistic towards nearly everything but especially for 6 months this pessimism is making me feel like im choking. Can this period can be just
psychological?

Of course. Me too, I have moola moon and the saturn is transiting my 6th house opposing jupiter and sun in 12th.

Since saturn makes a 3rd aspect to my eighth house where my natal ketu is, thing are not looking pretty for me too. I lost my cell phone and I am cutt off in a faraway Vietnam without enough money and only one debit card to receive money. And banks are about to crack aren't they. Plus there is no jobs for people teaching eng since schools are closed. So I do not have a job, I lost my phone, I don't have enough money, I am trapped away from the people I love in a foreign country, but deep down I must admit, and though this saturn looking at my 8th is frightening me, I feel weirdly happy as I know that this thing after it passes must help unite the whole world in a better way than ever before. Unless it is a start of a biological warfare. In that case, we are *******, me in particularly.
But I do not think it will turn out that way, I believe it will be over till end of April.

NatasNoiz

Of course. Me too, I have moola moon and the saturn is transiting my 6th house opposing jupiter and sun in 12th.

Since saturn makes a 3rd aspect to my eighth house where my natal ketu is, thing are not looking pretty for me too. I lost my cell phone and I am cutt off in a faraway Vietnam without enough money and only one debit card to receive money. And banks are about to crack aren't they. Plus there is no jobs for people teaching eng since schools are closed. So I do not have a job, I lost my phone, I don't have enough money, I am trapped away from the people I love in a foreign country, but deep down I must admit, and though this saturn looking at my 8th is frightening me, I feel weirdly happy as I know that this thing after it passes must help unite the whole world in a better way than ever before. Unless it is a start of a biological warfare. In that case, we are *******, me in particularly.
But I do not think it will turn out that way, I believe it will be over till end of April.

Im sorry about your situation. I hope u r right and we can manage to save both our physical and mental healths. Thanx again for ur interest zarya. I hope both u and everyone will be ok soon.