5/5/1974 cedartown, ga 7:10 am

We are married
We also just started working together
We are long haul truckers
I've been trucking 5 yrs
He just started 2 months ago
I am training him
It's been hard
I am hoping things will level out and we will start getting along better while we work together
I've been very depressed about the changes in how we get along as work partners
I hope we're gonna be ok
Any insights are welcome

Zora

Account Closed
My birth info
10/08/1968 Knoxville tn 11:35 am
We are married
We also just started working together

I've been very depressed about the changes in how we get along as work partners

Hello Trucker Barbie,:smile:

I am very pleased to meet you here - what you do - I really admire and you have my full respect for this as a

woman.

And your chart is really amazing for what you do. If you are on the road - there is no place for somebody else - if a very special female person like you is up there - to fullfil what is her personal inner calling with mercury as ruler of your 10th house in 11th house and jupiter as her rising ruler in 10th house to give a visible, personal contribution to society up there. And you fill this room and area very well - you have full 4th quarter planet placements - one after the other. :smile:

attachment.php

Before looking into a synastry - it always good to look into each natal chart as well - and the actual transits.

Your feeling depressed right now - for me also has a different reason - your husband is not the causer for and is more caused by your actual transits.

Your personal feelings and emotions are shown with sign in 4th house and its ruler placed in house. Your 4th house is ruled by neptune - you are a very empathic and high sensitive woman, perceiving a lot more than others can and do.

Actually transiting pluto and transiting jupiter are in your 2nd house - also self-esteem and are still sextiling your neptune as ruler of your emotions for a transformation and to support you in staying earth grounded - but also some slowing you down - with which you are normally not familiar with and you might feel as disturbing you.

Your natal pluto rules your 12th house -also actual outer influence in society right now, you perceive from there a lot of what is going on with people outside and fighting for their financial income as well. What might sometimes be exhausting and overwhelming for you - because you cannot sort out any more -what belongs to you and to others - where transit support of saurn helps you to structured and earth rooted.

With neptune inconjuncting your saturn you feel yourself responsible for all and everthing- even if you are not. What makes it in the moment even more difficult to teach your husband.

As your aries chiron on zero degree being in exact semisextile with your zero degree uranus as your communication ruler of your 3rd house is transited by saturn as well - your uranus by trine and your chiron by sextile and you feel yourself more than ever like sitting between two chairs and don't know what to do- not really daring with aries chiron -as your personal wound- to take leadership - although it would be like a healing for you.

Your relation is some actually some tensioned aspected by transiting saturn's square on your relationship ruler mercury - kinda like a challenge and a check up in your relationship. But in fact your ruler of 8th house - marriage - is not activated and not harsh transit aspected right now.

Attachments

• 1 astro_2gw_trucker_barbie_hp.47442.40657.jpg
    1 astro_2gw_trucker_barbie_hp.47442.40657.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Thanks Zora
We got married July 6 2017
But I'm a libra October 8 1968 Knoxville tn 1135 am
He's a Taurus may 5 1974
Cedartown ga 710 am
I do tarot if you would like a reading

Hello Trucker Barbie, :smile:

shame on me - numbers have never been my best friends- and I came from writing on an european forum before that day- -where the dates are to read different.

I have corrected my first post and insight and your chart as well.