USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

I'm getting a disturbing impression that Bernie and his most avid supporters see a Biden Presidency as being as bad as Trump's. :pinched:

david starling

Kamala Harris has endorsed Biden. Whether Biden or Sanders gets the nomination, the Democrats HAVE to unite behind him. Not sure Bernie will be willing to make a real effort to do that if Biden gets it.

piercethevale

I thought that many of you might be interested in this. It is a test, a very carefully constructed one at that, in that the creators of it went to great lengths to keep it as objective as they could possibly come up with.
You will find that although some of the questions are certainly topical for the times, they are worded in a way so as to keep the answers from being given a slant to either one side or the other.
An old friend from my high school days, albeit not a close friend, I haven't seen him since 1969 or '70, and we were only teammates on the Tennis team, He graduated a year before I did.... He turned me on to this test, he was placed well to the right of Ronald Reagan, and more to the upper end of the graph... towards "communitarian"
There are over thirty questions, some not easily answered, I found out... at least they weren't easy for me to answer, but ultimately I believe I did answer them accurately...as to my political beliefs, that is.

Here's a screen shot of my results. As one will notice I'm just a bit more away from the liberal end, than president Clinton ...which was a shock to me, as I haven't any admiration for the man, but this test isn't about personalities, or personality disorders either for that matter.
I'm comfortable as to where they have me placed...almost a bullseye, dead center... for some reason I think that has to be the ideal political identity, one who is right in the middle of the road and not inclined to turn to either side, nor even move at all, for that matter.

Here's my results, in the upper graph, for those that can't figure that out.
It's a test for us Yanks, the rest of the world needn't bother, unless you want to see how you'd be assessed if you were a citizen of the U.S.?

I-am-politicly.png

Here's the link to the test...
https://www.idrlabs.com/political-coordinates/test.php

Last edited:

david starling

Ptv, are you comfortable with placing Biden and Sanders and Trump on the grid from what you know about them?

"Communitarian" is a strange counterpart to "Liberal"!

leomoon

*question #4 was a stickler for me. Its such a generic question, and is more in the gray area to me. So I answered YES, re-distribute the wealth of the country. After all, Tr. Pluto cj. natal Pluto in the Sibley will demand a lot of changes regarding 2nd house assets.

Question 17 stumped me too, because I'm more moderate to say, "give more to foreign countries", Being forced to choose a yes or no, I'd say NO (with caveats, lol)

Question 18 - is another tough one, but I'd have to say "yes" some are more enemy then not.

My political coordinates are 19.4% Left, 25% Liberal

:unsure:
I wonder WHY I'm not as far to the left as Obama when I'm anti-war and he isn't? Not sure, but the questions do cause you to think

The stronger military question vs stronger diplomacy, I went for the latter. Walk softly but carry a big stick

Last edited:

david starling

*question #4 was a stickler for me. Its such a generic question, and is more in the gray area to me. So I answered YES, re-distribute the wealth of the country. After all, Tr. Pluto cj. natal Pluto in the Sibley will demand a lot of changes regarding 2nd house assets.

Question 17 stumped me too, because I'm more moderate to say, "give more to foreign countries", Being forced to choose a yes or no, I'd say NO (with caveats, lol)

Question 18 - is another tough one, but I'd have to say "yes" some are more enemy then not.

My political coordinates are 19.4% Left, 25% Liberal

:unsure:
I wonder WHY I'm not as far to the left as Obama when I'm anti-war and he isn't? Not sure, but the questions do cause you to think

The stronger military question vs stronger diplomacy, I went for the latter. Walk softly but carry a big stick

I was 30.6% by 30.6% Liberal and Left.

leomoon

Ref: I was 30.6% by 30.6% Liberal and Left.
Just goes to show you, we don't know people as well as we think we do from social media, etc. :tongue:

I did the Pooh test, turns out, that's more who I am after all, :annoyed: ADD

piercethevale

Ptv, are you comfortable with placing Biden and Sanders and Trump on the grid from what you know about them?

"Communitarian" is a strange counterpart to "Liberal"!

I didn't place anyone on the graph, not even myself, unless one insists it is so by my answering the questions.
I wouldn't know where to place Biden or Sanders and perhaps all the more uncertain for the reason I was quite surprised to discover where I am considered to belong on the graph.

But, then again, politics has never been "my bag". It's not a subject that I've much interest in as a science, nor as a 'liberal art', not in an academic sense, anyways.
I look for spiritual qualities in the people I vote for...and even the issues, when voting on legislation.
Which, may seem to be a rather difficult thing to discern if one believes what allegedly happened during the forty days that Jesus/Yeshu'a spent in the desert, when the "Devil" offered, as a temptation to the Nazarene, political power and told Him, in so many words, that he owned that realm, lock, stock, and barrel.

That's a very tough path to choose for anyone that is also trying to keep firmly on a spiritual path simultaneously. Mohandas Gandhi comes immediately to my mind as I only, relatively, recently found out when I was talking to a new owner of a local small grocery store, a Sikh. Having recently, at that time, studied the natal chart of India, in response to a thread here in this forum concerning the confusion about the natal chart of modern India [as a political State]. As the Sabian Symbolism that India's natal chart contains, is so very perfect, imho, for the land and its peoples I have to give Mohandas the credit, in a way, because it was He that got the British to agree to a time and date for the transition to occur... and whether by design or providence, it matters little, as to the manner Gandhi chose to pursue that independence. By non-violent means.
The Sikh gentleman was incensed and was livid, he got very angry and became all the more angry with every passing second I remained in his store. His wife did, kind of offer a bit of an apology, more of an explanation , really...as she spoke to me briefly, once I was outside the store.

Apparently many of the Sikhs in India wanted British blood for what the British had done to India during their occupation of the land. As the owner of the store wasn't more than about 35 years old, [this happened around 2015] I doubt that even His father had been born before India got its independence back in 1948. Yet, the Mahatma is still vilified, still scorned, by a great number of people that weren't even alive, as they hadn't even been born yet, by the time Mohandas died.

Tulsi Gabbard is experiencing the difficulties of being true to Her faith and remaining in the race for the nomination of the Democrat candidate.Immediately after she won delegates in Samoa, the DNC changed the rules as for to qualify, to be allowed, to participate in the next debate.

P.S. Yes, the term "Communitarian" is a new one to me, as well. They apparently went to lengths to even keep the results from being taken as "slanted" towards any particular political party in existence. But I think we can all figure out which is primarily which...

Last edited:

piercethevale

P.P.S. I am curious as to just whom they might suggest belongs in the green quadrant?
I'm on the border, obviously, and a friend in Iowa, also was placed on the horizon line, as like myself [it I may call it that?] but He's over to the left of me about...well, all the way to the left, actually.
I am a bit curious as to how one answers what to which questions in order to achieve
that.

He is a bit as like myself at presen on the political situation here in the States. He didn't vote for Trump, but doesn't find any great problems with his present performance, at least certainly not enough to have attempted to have him removed from office...and is also thankful that Hilary didn't get elected.
I'm not sure whom He is presently hoping to see get the office in November. It may be Trump this time around, for all I know.
I do know that He likes Bernie, but I don't know if that means he voted for Him in the primaries or will in November if He does win the nomination.
Like me, He was a "working stiff" all his life... and He went right into the labor force after h.s. ...except He did take a great deal of training over the years as fr he was/is a most qualified, and excellent automotive mechanic.
e was a year behind me in high school and I only know him through a mutual friend, the late Ed Skrocki, the fellow that introduced me to Clarisse, the clairvoyant and got me a publisher, for my book. He lives almost solely from his Social Security, as his 401 K didn't do so well after the turn of the century...gee, go figure.
He presently lives in Iowa because the rents are so doggone inexpensive, comparatively.

piercethevale

The British partition of India was the price paid for independence. It split the northern region in half, tearing people from the ancestral lands that were literally the givers of their names, and caused violence and bloodshed. Downplaying its significance would make someone with roots in the area mad, like a Holocaust denier might. FYI :)
Partition officially happened the day before an exact Saturn-Pluto conjunction.

Yes, but some Sikhs wanted even more blood shed, and ultimately, what would that have solved?
I wasn't there, in fact I wasn't even alive at the time. But, as to the natal chart if provides India with, as a nation from then on... that's a thing of beauty, it's a marvel to gaze at and ponder. Was it destiny that it had to be at that time, on that exact moment, or was it only by circustance, by random outcome, that it was given that natal chart?
As I have my own beliefs about the matter, as I think I understand what kind of man Mohandas was [in fact my present natal chart is so much as like His, that I asked in the Jotish forum, here at AW some years ago as to their opinions if I might have known the man in my previous lifetime...which, btw, was in India, a native of that land, a wealthy Hindu businessman, I'm told "with many gold rings, on all the fingers". It was the subject of a reading I had with my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, some years ago. The opinion of a few members of that sub forum is that not only did I know Him, I must have known Him intimately. Clarisse confirmed that as well. As to being an 'Indian' in my last life, that was from a reading I got a few years before I ever saw Mohandas' natal chart.

I know that the majority of my past lives have been of, and in, that region of the world. I even was a ruler of some province or another, in one lifetime, in a time of great antiquity.. but that means little as to the here and now.
Other than an existence in Israel, in Egypt before that, and a number of lives since the 7th or 8th century in England and Western Europe, and one in colonial America as one of my own great uncles, I know nothing more about any of my past lives, except that there were a lot of them... I did get to see the wheel, that of all prior faces, just like the ferryman revealed to Siddhartha in the novel.., that was by the grace of Sri Rama, to whom I appealed for revelation... although I wasn't exactly specific, or so I thought. The mantra I was given to use, apparently is a manner of being specific.
It's the greatest reason behind why I so fervently appeal to my fellow Yanks, as to be tolerant of the beliefs of the Hindu's, and the Sikhs, as well,
As, here I am, in this lifetime, born and raised to be a Christian [in the beliefs of the Society of Friends, "Waiting Worship" that is to say old-school... Free Quakers since 1778] and I'm advocating for a true understanding of the man and the mission, the avatar given us for this yuga, this time, Yeshu'a of Nazareth, yet I owe so much to the Sanatan Dharm, the guruampara, to Vishnu, to Rama for the assistance and support. But as most Christians presently believe me to be a heretic, a kook, or something worse... it doesn't seem to help the cause at all, it might even hinder it. .. but I must give credit where it is due and to whom it is due.

If you haven't seen that thread that posed the question as to what is the true natal chart of modern India, and read my solution to the dilemma that no one, apparently, had been able to figure out what the solution was...as to why the chart they believed to be the accurate one just wasn't producing results. You might find it interesting. The Sabian Symbols did , once again, provide as a wonderful tool for rectification, but it was my understanding of as to when our own Creator gave for us as to consider when a day does actually begin... and my knowing that the capital of India is in a modified time zone, as for which I was able to come up with the answer.

As all time, for the purposes of the treaty, or accord, or agreement, what ever it is called that India and Great Britain signed in agreement as to India becoming free of British rule and becoming its own nation once again, is based on Greenwich time.. and, as both parties agreed that the event would take place at exactly when the day begun, at mid-night, at 12:00:01 A.M. that day... it had to be as to the correct and accurate time as to where the capital of India was. and India uses a modification of the time zone it is properly within by adding a half hour to the time.

Thus India believed its independence arrived a half hour before it actually had. The day begins when the Sun is directly conjunct the nadir in relation to the spot you stand upon. Only the Hebrews, that I know of, were given permission by God to account for time, in any manner they choose to... hence why they are correct in saying, as far as they are concerned, the day ends and a new one begins at sunset. For all the rest of us, it's otherwise.

It's also the answer as to why the stroke of mid-night, July 4, 1776 is the only correct time to use for a natal chart for the U.S.A. because the colonies declared their independence from Britain as of the beginning of that day. They declared so in union. In being absolutely true to the intent and and the fact, that we are independent political States, united, for the purpose of benefiting mutual, and sole, uniquely peculiar, interests that united independence, which has been maintained ever since, was declared to be in effect as of July 4th, 1776... and as Great Britain did surrender, became indelibly so

What the United States is is a union of States, separate political States... despite what anyone may say to the contrary, despite what Lincoln and the North may have thought, believed, etc. It doesn't matter.
Ask any citizen of the U.S.A at the stroke of midnight next July 4th, as to "what day is it?"... they will answer, "It's the United States' birthday"... the Constitution, Articles of Confederation... any and all of that stuff, was mere administrative hodge podgery.

david starling

In that case, each State elects its own President! There is no one President for all the States! And, no document that determines the laws that all States must obey. "United" is a misnomer from this point of view. "Confederated" is a better description.

"I pledge allegiance to my State, of the Confederated States of America....". :biggrin:

Passports for all inter-State travel!

Last edited:

david starling

I'm not saying a Confederation couldn't be made to work, it just isn't what we've got--which is essentially one tyrant to rule them all. But some tyrants are more tyrannical than others, and Trump's too far in that direction. We need to change tyrants while we still can!

piercethevale

[I accidentally, and unknowingly, had the "Caps Lock" on while I was typing a good sized portion of the following. It took long enough to write it as it is, and I'm not in any mind to re-type it...so I ask that you please just deal with it.
The following is but further analysis of the 8:30 A.M. natal chart for Joe Biden. As it didn't offer any thing in support of the chart being that of Joe Biden, or at least not much, I was reluctant to post it...but as It did take a good deal of my time to assess the chart and write this, I figure, "why not"? I am in the process of analyzing a chart possibility that does include the Sign and degree I suggested makes more sense as to the symbolism for the 1th House cusp, and it does appear to be more promising, at this time. I'll be posting on that as well, when I get finished with it. Thank you, ptv
]
One can't, or rather one shouldn't, just go by a single House cusp in order to attempt to rectify a natal chart. It is a big factor, when the subject is well known of, and enough of their past history is known as well, but one has to be more thorough. When one is dealing with a rectification of just minutes, even seconds, especially seconds in time, the Sabian Symbols are the best means by which to make that attempt
So, the chart axis must be addressed. That's not always an easy process for this purpose. I have found it to be much easier to identify a person with their 12th House cusp, their Part of Fortune, Part of Catastrophe, for a few examples...but it does depend upon the person.
When I saw that the chart axis contained all four degrees of the Zodiac that Dane Rudhyar used as for an example in his chapter, "The Cross and the Star" of the book He wrote on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala", after I had finally got the exact time that Pluto conjunct the Asc. on the date April 2, 03 A.D. gregorian calendar, while in search of evidence that a man such as described in legend and accounts attributed to have been Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth, hoping to produce astrological evidence, and demonstrate, that indeed there may have been such a man as that born in those times [from between 10 B.C. to 10 A.D.] I was quite excited, even though I hadn't yet noticed that it was Libra 01* on the Asc. and not Aries 01*, and that it was Cancer 01* at the I.C. and not the M.C., as well... as that is what Dane Rudhyar had, more or less, insinuated would be found... but I quickly calculated the Part of Fortune and that was all I needed to convince me as it was in the 19th degree of Pisces [ibid.] "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE"... PERHAPS I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET MYSELF BE SO EASILY CONVINCED, BUT WHAT WERE THE ODDS OF BOTH THE CHART AXIS CONSISTING OF THOSE AS WELL AS THE CHART PRODUCING THAT PART OF FORTUNE AND, NOT TO MENTION, ON THE VERY DAY EDGAR CAYCE SAID THAT THE BIRTH ACTUALLY DID OCCUR? BESIDES, ALL THE SUBSEQUENT ASTROLOGICAL PARTS, THE 12th HOUSE CUSP SYMBOLISM, AND WHICH IN TURN PROVIDED THE ONLY DATE POSSIBLE ON WHICH THE CRUCIFIXION COULD HAVE BEEN ON. tHE DISCOVERY THAT THERE WAS AN INCOMPLETE GRAND SEPTILE ON THAT DAY IN THE YEAR 3 A.D. [OR C.E. FOR THOSE THAT PREFER] AND THAT THE GRAND SEPTILE MATRIX WAS COMPLETED BY TRANSIT ON THE VERY DAY RUDOLF STEINER SAID THAT THE PHYSICAL DEATH ON THE CROSS DID OCCUR, I.E THE 14TH DAY FOLLOWING HIS 32ND BIRTHDAY...WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE THE DAY AFTER HIS sUNDAY SPENT ON THAT CROSS, I.E. APRIL 16TH, 35 A.D. gregorian

I HAD TO READ DANES CHAPTER 'THE CROSS AND THE STAR" TWICE, THREE TIMES IN FACT, TO FULLY UNDERSTAND IT, AND I HAD TO UNDERSTAND IT IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE WHAT I HAD PRODUCED.

I BARELY UNDERSTAND MY OWN, AS TO THE ASC., THE OTHER THREE POINTS OF MY CHART AXIS, THE ANGULAR HOUSES, I DO UNDERSTAND AND RECOGNIZE THEM FOR BEING ME, BEING WHO I AM. YET THE ASC. IS DIFFICULT... MY GUESS IS THAT IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE TO LOOK AT THEM SELVES OBJECTIVELY AS TO THEIR OWN PARTICULAR MANNER OF AWARENESS AND HOW OTHERS SEE THEM IN APPEARANCE AND PERSONALITY?

If wE accept 8;30 A.M. as having been the correct time of Biden's birth then as that time of birth gives an Asc at 03* Sag. 11' 02", i.e. the 4th degree of Sagittarius, lets take a look at the Sabian Symbol for the 4th deg. of Sag. as well as that of the 4th degree of Gemini, the Desc. If that is an accurate time of birth then the two then would symbolically represent , Joe Biden's "WHO' and "WHERE-TO" [OR 'WHOM-TO', as I have found, that sometimes, it to be an easier way of understanding the relationship of one to the other]

[ibid.]
"SAGITTARIUS 1°: RETIRED ARMY VETERANS GATHER TO REAWAKEN OLD MEMORIES.

KEYNOTE:
The will to reaffirm the value of the struggle upon which civilization and group-achievements are founded.

Two important factors are revealed in this symbol: the men who have come together are Army men, and they are linked by actions and a type of consciousness that have roots in a common past. What we call 'civilization' is built by constant struggles against nature, for it seeks to wrench power from nature. This element of power is seen in its most obvious aspect in the military consciousness. Moreover, all civilization is built upon the accumulated products of the experiences of past generations of dedicated men who agree to follow rather rigid procedures of work. Veterans’ groups in all countries seek to rekindle in their members the old fire of well-fought battles; but the type of abstract or religious thinking normally related to the zodiacal sign, Sagittarius, also implies a special kind of 'fire'. It is a fire that burns the 'now' of natural living in order to build a greater 'tomorrow'. It is future-oriented It aspires to produce a
greater, wider civilization, even though it finds its roots in the harvest of mankind’s past. Comradeship and group activities are implied, but the togetherness is one of fighting spirits.

This is the first stage of the forty-ninth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases. The symbol should be understood in its widest and most basic meaning, not merely as the reunion of old comrades, but as referring to the very power implied in the process of civilization, as opposed to culture — thus to the
PERPETUATION of the spirit of struggle for power.
"

...Okay, I guess I might be able to see that in the man as the "WHO" he is at his core, his basic "awareness" of the world seen from that perspective... [and that is also the Sabian for my Part of Increase and Benefits and my Astrological Part of Art.. I had studied to make fine art my career, perhaps I should consider putting a bit of time into that?]

But if that is Biden's Asc. then the 1st Degree of Gemini is his Desc., his "WHERE-TO", [or 'WHOM-TO", also, it may interest some of you to know that it is also the Sabian Symbol for the Astrological Part derived from that, proposed, true birth chart of Yeshu'a, that of the Hermetic Lot of Victory, which, if it is His natal chart, then quite literally should reveal what Yesu'a actively had to employ towards assuring a Victory in the battle against that which would deny Him from fulfilling His destiny, his spiritual dharma] check it out... [ibid.]

"GEMINI 1°: A GLASS-BOTTOMED BOAT REVEALS UNDERSEA WONDERS.

KEYNOTE:
The revelation of unconscious energies and submerged psychic structures.

Within the relative security of a 'boat'. an individual person can learn to be aware of the as yet hidden contents of man's collective Unconscious — provided this boat (that is to say, his ego that separates him from the collective planetary psyche of mankind) has been given a glass bottom. The conscious mind must have become, in part at least, translucent. This translucency is not direct openness. The window of the mind remains closed, but through it the individual can become aware of the outside — here 'outside' means the psychic depths below the normal level of consciousness.

At this first stage of the 'discovery' process one can only speak of vision, not identification. The feeling is one of wonder. 'I did not know this could exist! How beautiful)' or 'How exciting!'
A NEW DIMENSION OF REALITY is perceived by the earnest inquirer.
"

...as for that being Joe's astrologically impelled objective of personality and awareness transformation...? I honestly can't say one way or the other. I just don't know the man anywhere near intimately, or even publicly, to make that call.

As that 8:30 A.M. chart also produces an I.C. [the "HOW" interpreting the chart as to the mundane affairs of the Man, the "WHY" if we do so as for an interpretation dealing with his potential spiritual evolution... but this is, primarily, a mundane astrology sub-forum. So I'm focusing on that approach, here... and besides, I can find a lot more about his mundane affairs, and past history concerning that, than I can find anything, if anything at all, about His spiritual beliefs, aspirations, accomplishments, et al.] at 19* Pisces 54' 14", i.e. the 20th degree of Pisces. Can this Sabian Symbol, for the 20th degree of Pisces, be assessed to be an accurate depiction of as to "HOW" Joe Biden has applied himself to the mundane issues of his concern, but as He has also been in public service, in political office, for almost fifty years now, then perhaps, and to mundane interests of many of us Americans as well? [ibid.]

"PISCES 20°: A TABLE SET FOR AN EVENING MEAL.

KEYNOTE:
An indication that in the end and at the appointed time the individual's needs will be met among those to whom he is linked by a spiritual (or biological) web of energies.

The significant element in this scene is not only the meal, but the fact that it is an 'evening' meal. To use traditional symbolism, after a long chain of personal existences the Soul returns to its spiritual home at the close of the day-of-manifestation. There it finds that which renews and amply sustains; the happiness of the 'beyond of existence' is experienced — if all has gone well.

This last symbol of the seventieth five-fold sequence promises a satisfying or fulfilling end to whatever one has been undertaking. As the life closes, the Soul-consciousness finds
NOURISHMENT in the harvest of whatever, during the whole life, has been relevant to the archetypal purpose and destiny of the Soul — one of the myriad of aspects of the divine creative word which began the cycle.
"

Taken from the viewpoint of this being "HOW" Joe has been attempting to make that transformation from the "WHO" of his Asc., depicted by the Sabian Symbol' for the 1st deg. of Sagittarius to that of the Desc., the "WHERE-TO" depicted by the Sabian Symbol for the 1st degree of Gemini, that is what we must ask ourselves.

[At this point, in my post, I wish to disclose that the 20th degree of Pisces is the location of my natal Part of Revelation and it became a realization of mine [and thus one could also call it a "revelation", and particularly so, as for the reason that it required my learning that it is the degree for my Paart of Revelation and of the Sabian Symbol that goes with it, which gave rise for me to ponder the matter and come to any realization, as for the simple fact I had never before considered asking such a question about myself. I have to admit that it does seem rather foolish to gamble, to place even an occasional bet, a wager, on anything at all, or go to a casino, play the lottery or even bingo, with such as that symbolism being for that revelation. It's as if the Cosmos [God] is saying to me; "It's all covered so don't ask for anything else, anything more, as there is no need to". But while it is neither the M.C. or I.C. of my natal chart, the "HOW" and "WHY", for either interpretation, it still is the Sabian for the Part of Revelation, and eventually you should all come to realize that the entire set of Sabian Symbols, in fact what this science of Astrology is all about, is that it only concerns itself with your spiritual evolution, and to the mundane in as much as that is also a part of your life, a life that should be applied seeking spiritual evolution. ...and "revelation" has such an association with all matters pertaining to the spiritual concerns in life to begin with.
So, yes, I can see it, understand it symbolically as it applies to myself, to my own life, as such... and I am able to see it in retrospect too, and quite clearly so.
]

But as to Joe's mundane affairs? ... I think the only way to interpret it, is to apply it very mundanely, in that it has to be himself that provides for that evening meal... at the end of the day... and that includes in his retirement as well as the present.
How did Joe vote on Congressmen and Senators getting a lifetime compensation, monthly, at the same rate as an active, presently in office, Congressman and Senator, receives as their pay...and those exclusive health care plans they voted and created for themselves? [I don't know if He did vote on such, how that was even made to be...I'm just saying, that if there was a vote and Biden was in on it. Then check and find out.]
In there might be the answer, that if such legislation were proposed and voted on and passed by Congress when Joe was a member of it, or oversaw it in the Senate, as Vice President.
He certainly seems to have taken well care of His Son, whom got that sincure position in that Ukrainian gas and oil company, at an outlandish amount of money for someone with no college education in the field and no known experience in the business world either.

So, maybe this is Joe's accurate birth data, after all? It does sound plausible.
But what of the M.C., the "WHY" of his having to apply his mundane activities is just as "HOW" illustrated so as to achieve that transformation from that of the Asc. to that of the Desc. or to arrive there, depending on you interpreting it as "WHOM-TO" or "WHERE-TO". The Sabian Symbol given us fr that is [ibid.]

"VIRGO 20°: A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED TO THE WEST COAST.

KEYNOTE:
The need of cooperative effort in reaching any 'New World' of experience.

It is difficult to know, from the original formulation of the clairvoyant's vision, the type of caravan of cars that was visualized; what seems to be clearly implied is a process in which a group of persons are journeying together — thus linking their consciousnesses and energies (the 'car' symbol) — in order to safely reach the goal of destiny. Here there is no longer any sense of competition, but an ordered and structured endeavor.

At this last stage of the five-fold sequence the past is entirely left behind; men cooperate in the great 'adventure in consciousness' in a
TOTALIZATION OF PURPOSE AND EFFORT.
"

It just so happens that the 20th degree of Virgo is the location of my Part of Sudden Advancement, aka Hermetic Lot of Nemesis. If this is the "WHY" of Joe's transformation and as to the manner of "HOW" it must be done... yet keeping it, at least, in the back of our minds that it also symbolically should represent the "HOW" of Joe's efforts at spiritual evolution, and the why then being that "TABLE SET FOR AN EVENING MEAL"... which then give the perspective of it not being his own personal needs, r.e. that evening meal, that He makes an all out conscious effort towards, but rather everyones', especially as for the reason He has been in public office so long and in so many capacities.

Ask yourselves those questions, and decide for yourselves as to whether the 8:30A.M. chart can actually be the true natal chart of Joe Biden...
...but do wait until we've looked at at least the other two charts I posted images of. That for the ingress and egress, i.e. the in and out, of the, little more than four minute, window of time I think He may have actually been born during.

...but first, we do need to look at the Part of Fortune for this 8:30 A.M. chart in question. If you recall what I wrote above about how the Part of Fortune became such a convincing piece of the argument for my accepting that chart I produced in search of answers concerning the man whom allegedly became the Christ, or One with the Christ, then you know why I think it so necessary.
That Part of Fortune is derived to be at 06* Taurus 36' 36", that is the 7th degree of Taurus, it is an "Emotional/Cultural" Sabian Symbol, as so identified and designated by Dane Rudhyar, so it would be symbolically something Joe has to apply as an attitude, a part of his cultural identity, as to produce the most fortuitous circumstances as the outcome of his mundane activities. [ibid.]

"TAURUS 7°: THE WOMAN OF SAMARIA AT THE ANCESTRAL WELL.

KEYNOTE:
The meeting of the traditional past and of the creative spirit pointing to the future.

The symbol refers to a most important, but usually narrowly interpreted (or interpreted away!) episode of the Christ mythos. Early in his ministry, Jesus meets a Samaritan woman at an ancestral well. This woman belongs to a tribe despised by the Jews; moreover, she is unmarried and therefore on the fringe of even her own society. It is to just that kind of woman that Jesus reveals that he is the Messiah: 'I am He', a revelation that he apparently will not bestow even upon his disciples, at least not in words. (Words in occultism are the creative factor.)
What does this mean? Jesus, as the Avatar incorporating the Christ-Impulse, came to replace the old tribal order with a new order based on universal Love. It is not to representatives of, or even to men still attached to, the old order that Jesus could reveal his spiritual, evolutionary and society-transforming status; they had instead to reach a point where they could discover his avatar-ship - as did Peter just before the Transfiguration scene. But to the woman of Samaria - who, in her openness to love's urgings, had already repudiated any narrow subservience to the old order - Jesus could reveal his function. The highest meets the lowest when this lowest is free from traditional bonds and open to love. The creative future descends first to that which has become chaos. An old order is never open to a new Revelation until it has accepted disorder in the name of that Power which subsumes all forms of order, i.e. Love.

In this second stage of the five-fold sequence, a contrasting element enters upon the scene. It is no longer a collective-cultural effort based on past knowledge — as in the preceding symbol — but a 'meeting' that introduces into the collective situation a totally new factor which transcends it.
A NEW QUALITY OF BEING is revealed which renders the old patterns obsolete.
"

The 8:30 A.M. chart produces a Part of Catastrophe at 08* Gemini 24' 05". i.e. the 9th degree of Gemini. While it should quite literally reveal what "emotional/cultural" precept that was, or will yet be, the source for causing Joe's most notable catastrophe [although it has been the rule so far, that these"catastrophes" are necessary as a means to proceed from there-on, which in Yeshu'a's case was the cause of His crucifixion, as for my own, it was what caused me to become a believer, a student of, and practitioner of astrology.] [ibid.]

"GEMINI 9°: A QUIVER FILLED WITH ARROWS.

KEYNOTE:
Man's aggressive relationship to natural life, as a basis for survival and conquest.

The bow and arrows represent symbolically man's ability to extend the scope of his conquest of nature and to kill enemies in order to build a larger base for the collective development of a culture and an organized society. Implied in the symbol of the arrow is the piercing of a target. The mind of man is essentially a trans-piercing power; it goes through the object toward which it is aimed. It seeks to go through and beyond the obstacles on its path, and this usually implies the destruction of the obstacle. At a higher level — as in the Zen practice of archery — the obstacle is the ego.

At this fourth stage of the fourteenth five-fold sequence of phases in the cyclic process of human existence we are shown the archetypal symbol of Man, the Conqueror. It may be a conquest of outer nature, or that of instinctual drives and of the limiting power of the ego. It is always
CONQUEST.
"

Well, as I already wrote, I just can't "see it", this being Joe's true natal chart. This Part of Catastrophe in particular doesn't seem to have any relevance at all to me.While some of the other Sabian Symbols found in this chart and in association to the role they play, yes there does seem to be some relevance, some as to the more, than others, but seems within the realm of the possible.But there is also the question pertaining as to the Sabian for the 12th House cusp, that of [ibid.]"TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.
KEYNOTE:
The need to establish new channels of communication.
"
I'm having difficulty accepting that... however I did do some reading up on Joe's life to date, the past few days. I have to admit that I knew little about Him beforehand, and I apparently misjudged the man as for what I learned about his past, his personal and political life.
I can't say I'm in agreement with a lot of his beliefs and some of His past actions and all. But, I do have much more admiration for him than I had a week ago...but not enough to convince me to vote for him
...and I've yet to present what findings I have concerning my attempts at rectification.

I will get to that in the next day or two, or three... I will say this at this time.
Charts cast for between 8:18 and 8:23 are very interesting... Charts cast after a little past 8:19 that morning have the 18th degree of Virgo at the M.C. and that is the location of the USA's natal chart's Part of Soul/Spirit, the I.C. at the 18th of Pisces [where Neptune is presently dancing all over] is the same Sign and degree as the USA's Part of Catastrophe and the Part of Intelligence & Skill...and charts cast for a little before 8:22 for a number of minutes afterward all have the 8th degree of Gemini being the location of the Part of Catastrophe...and the 8th degree of Gemini is where the USA's natal charts' Part of Destiny is to be found.

So, you may want to continue following along here as I will get to those in the next day ...or two...or ...when ever?
Thanks for your interest and please vote, it does count, everyone of them does.
ptv

david starling

Do you think that the Government will try to forcefully inject the population with a new vaccine? Btw, Gates is accused of having forced vaccines on children in other countries, especially India. Some died from contaminated formulas.

leomoon

Do you think that the Government will try to forcefully inject the population with a new vaccine? Btw, Gates is accused of having forced vaccines on children in other countries, especially India. Some died from contaminated formulas.

No, I doubt it sincerely at least in this country. But then again, I NEVER intentionally go to conspiracy theory sites either. :rightful:

piercethevale

They were left out of the Partition formulation which split northern India brutishly between Hindus and Muslims, without regard for their actual cultures or histories of collective interdependence. You could say that it is Partition that made some Sikhs agitate violently for a Khalistan they could call a land of their own. The British must have known that being left out would infuriate a warrior class.
Political India has a similar natal chart to political Pakistan. Most westerners who resonate with the heritage of both are more interested in the spiritual and cultural legacy that predates the political birth. That birth wasn’t exactly a joyous occasion, it was like Saturn giving birth while attempting to destroy or swallow the children.

I like Quakers, even if most quietists are considered weird in today’s age, introspection is a blessing.

In addition is the great debt of gratitude that the Hindu population Of India owes to the Sikhs. I've been trying to find the webpage on which I read of a, I believe it was, a 16th century Sikh that knew of the Muslim rulers' at the time, animosity and hatred towards the Hindu's and His plan to eradicate all of them from India. The Sikh then went and began a series of attacks, along with a few others, that so enraged the ruling despot that He focused all his attention on capturing that Sikh, to the extent that it went on for such a length of time that the Muslim died before it happened...and the Sikh never was apprehended.

I have great respect for the Sikhs. In my 20's I sought to become one of them through the S.H.O. , Yogi Bhajan's group.
I never did get the opportunity to see it through...as it turned out, it was "never meant to be", but I owe the Sikhs my own debt of gratitude for the assistance one of their own gave me while I was in jail in 2003.
I was incarcerated as a result of having been the target of "dark rites"... I needn't go into detail, for those of you that don't believe that "dark rites" actually exist and have effect, that's okay, just pass this by.. ignorance might be bliss but I know for a fact that it can also be a catastrophe awaiting.

If not for that Sikhs help, the info that He gave me, I might never have connected with my yogi friend, Suryakant, whom was an emissary of Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas at the time, and whom had all the tools, at the ready, to pass on to me in order to be doing what I am presently.

I was told by that Sikh to search out and find, and learn to recite, the Hanuman Chalisa. As I had never head of it before that day I wouldn't have known of it when I met Suryakant a few days after I was released from jail.
Upon learning that Suryakant was a yogi, on about my third occasion of chatting with Him, that I asked Him if he had ever heard of it. He not only had, He had a cassette tape of Dhyan yogi reciting it....which He loaned me, along with a number of other things, the tools that I would need to understand what I was searching for astrologically. i.e. the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth.

The Hanuman Chalisa is a mantra that is effective to use in defense against elements of the "Darkness"
I've since become a protectorate of the Sadhan Order of Yoga of India, under the benevolent watchfulness of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal.
OM Namah Sri Prabhu Ram Lalay Parabrahmnay Sharanam OM OM OM

I sympathize with the Sikh cause in India, but it is a matter of that nations' and not mine to interfere in.
I do, however, pray that there will come an accord and a peace between the contesting factions.

Eck Kan Kar Sat Nam Siri Wha Guru

Last edited: