Allergy or something else

killah

For about 1 year I have allergy for many food and dust. My immune system reacts on anything. Still this hapenned I never had allergy. Something happen, I don`t know what exactly, but unlock this kind of allergy so called pseudoallergy. If anyone want to have a look at my chart

Last edited:

holly

Allergies are a tricky thing, but I'll tell you my story in case it's useful to you.

I suddenly developed allergies with the typical hayfever symptoms. I believe mine were triggered by stress. However, I recently discovered that I am suffering from food intolerances, and as I researched to find information about it, I learned that not only were my allergies caused by food intolerances, but so were all the illnesses I have ever had in my life (anxiety, depression, sinusitis, ear infections as a child, etc).

My body was struggling to cope with the bad food I was eating, and kept throwing different symptoms and illnesses at me (including hayfever allergies) until I finally realised what was going on.

Maybe it would be useful for you to look back through your medical history, and perhaps consider that your situation could be similar to mine.

Carole

As jagetoile said, there seems to be a connection between illnesses and psychological problems. I've read that the causes of every illness can be found in a specific negative feeling (which in itself can be a manifestation of emotional disequilibrium). If I am not wrong, allergies were linked to jealousy; back and joints pain and heart problems to ire and impatience, and so on.

Sometimes, there is a predisposition to suffer certain type of health problems that is conspicuously shown in your natal chart. Where is your natal chart?

Carole

mdinaz

Natal Neptune in the 6th house can result in allergies - I have it and have many allergies. Transiting Neptune the same, or making some hard aspect to something in the 6th. On a metaphysical level, allergies denote an irritation to something or someone. Where the allergy manifests tells you what part of your life is not working. Hayfever - lungs, sinus - not taking in life. Skin allergy - lacking emotional security. If on hands, irritation at having to carry other people's problems. And so on.

Ostara75

Many people are fond of saying that illness is caused by stress. This kind of thinking can lead to a vague understanding of the problem which does not really solve the underlying cause. For instance, a person may eat sugary and highly processed foods when they are tired and stressed out, but that does not mean that the stress is DIRECTLY to blame but rather provoked the situation into a crisis.
Many people who are sensitive to mold find that ingesting foods containing yeast such as bread, vinegar, soy sauce, B-vitamins, citric acid and alchohol can exacerbate the reactions when exposure to environmental molds such a musty home is already a point of sensitivity.
Having peace of mind is important but don't overlook the possibility that your body may be giving you direct clues about what it needs or doesn't like.
Take care:)