Can someone please read my chart ?

dreamer

Date of birth
24th February 1975
Sex : female

I would really appreciate if any of experienced astrologers can read my chart.Going through a very bad phase in married life and unable to find a job. Does my chart indicate a divorce ?
Recently developed interest in astrology. Do not know if Rahu in Scorpio got me interested in it. Currently in Venus mahadasha and rahu antardasha.
Thanks.

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Dreamer
Currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Venus and anterdasha of Rahu, and Rahu is in the sign of Mars, placed in ascendant, Sun in the house of speech.
Venus and Rahu are placed at very good distance, if you want to avert your divorce, please check your way of talking,sharp comments and aggression may not only disturb your married life but in future can create issues.
Jupiter is protecting marriage, Moon in own house of marriage. Avoid nature of micro-analyzing issues.
Brush your skills and try with efforts, debilitated Rahu and competitive Saturn can give success in finding a proper job. Chance of earning will also start.
Proper efforts in right direction, brush your skills and control your aggression (if any)