Love horary - quesited right on MC (3 times in a row!)

Sandrasan

I've cast the last few days three horaries for a new love interest and me (I know I should wait, but still did it within a few days) and all three times his significator was tightly conjunct the MC.
What is the meaning of this?
Of course he could be just stuck at home...
But there must be more, it seems really significant.
Is it that he will be "revealed" in some way? Is he ending things? Is he heavily involved with his sick dad? It struck me as really important, due to the repetition, what is your experience with this?

IleneK

Premium Member
I've cast the last few days three horaries for a new love interest and me (I know I should wait, but still did it within a few days) and all three times his significator was tightly conjunct the MC.
Is it that he will be "revealed" in some way? Is he ending things? Is he heavily involved with his sick dad? It struck me as really important, due to the repetition, what is your experience with this?

It's not important. What the charts were telling you is to look at the first chart because it is the only chart of the question. The fact that you cast it again and again, it kept telling you that the quesited in on the MC. So, it appears his energies may be tied up in his home life, or work, if you know him through work. And not so much a love interest as if you were in his 5th or 7th, or if he was in your 5th or 7th.

You want to look at the condition and relationship [dignity, aspect, reception] between your significators and his in order to get any kind of an answer. What is the question?

ScorpioCancerian

You really shouldn't cast so many charts. The Sky sometimes have a mocky way answering the rest of the charts. But back to your question. You ask if MC is significant in some way :
we don't know the question
we don't have a clue about your situation

and most importantly : there is no chart

Answering to such a theoretical question without knowing all these above is like shooting blank. The only true answer to this is : you just happen to ask the question at the same time each time. Post the chart.

Last edited:

Sandrasan

Thank you for the swift replies! I didn't want to post the chart because I want to know this in general, and also I just realised the charts don't seem to be radical.
I've seen the tenth house coming up quite often in relationship horaries, and I've been wondering what it could mean, given that it's a point of culmination and end of matter. The moon conjunct MC i.e. would be also very interesting to me.

ScorpioCancerian

The only (and very very very very very rare) time when MC has a special meaning in relationship horaries is when the marriage is about status like in some eastern cultures. But this is very rare. I think in your case must be something else. But without the chart I can't even speculate.

Sandrasan

Thank you, I think that's a good and interesting point!
I've i.e. had cast a chart once, longer ago now, where an outer planet was conjunct the MC (Uranus), and the guy texted me something extremely unexpected (Uranus conjuncted from his derived 4th).
If the MC is also an infication of the outcome, perhaps Moon ie would be a revelation of feelings or similar.

tikana

guys

if you have a nagging question and keep running a horary,
you will get strange answers
and which makes it even more strange that you will get wrong answers

my suggestion is send your question to a friend have that person send you back date time hour minute location when a person read it and understood it

:)

TIk

Sandrasan

guys

if you have a nagging question and keep running a horary,
you will get strange answers
and which makes it even more strange that you will get wrong answers

my suggestion is send your question to a friend have that person send you back date time hour minute location when a person read it and understood it

:)

TIk
I think that's a really good idea and I will definitely try that. :)