Am I beautiful according to Astrology

katya

Physical beauty and astrology

I won't be offended. Please only answer if you believe Astrology can attribute to physical appearance. I'm just curious as to what my natal chart indicates on whether or not I have good or bad physical features, with that being said, please let me know if I have beneficial aspects to my ascendant or negative aspects. Im still new to astrology & if possible describe my physical features based on what my natal chart indicates and I will send you my feedback asap.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ks.70178.23347.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ks.70178.23347.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

waybread

Katya, the above post is written by a troll posing as moderator Tim Wilson. I have reported him to the moderators.

JUPITERASC

I won't be offended. Please only answer if you believe Astrology can attribute to physical appearance.
I'm just curious as to what my natal chart indicates on whether or not I have good or bad physical features,
with that being said, please let me know if I have beneficial aspects to my ascendant or negative aspects.
Im still new to astrology & if possible describe my physical features based on what my natal chart indicates and I will send you my feedback asap.
For physical appearance delineate the 1st House :smile:

'....1st House signifies Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance,
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

katya

Guess :) the reason I asked about it is because this post had a lot of good points on physical appearance and how it's not just affected by the first house but any kind of venus aspects also. This is where I found it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=598825#post598825

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Guess :) the reason I asked about it is because this post had a lot of good points on physical appearance
and how it's not just affected by the first house but any kind of venus aspects also. This is where I found it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=598825#post598825
'Beauty' is relative to cultural and social norms :smile:
Mars more closely aspects the ascendant than Venus
so your eyebrows may be prounounced in some way
useful if you would confirm this or not

Marinka

With Mars that close to the ascendant I would expect to see a Martial slant to the face -- maybe a scar or a reddish complexion. Note, that I would not expect this to be disfiguring rather, enhancing. Mars at the ascendant/1st house also suggests that there may a head injury/ headaches at some point in your life - the opposition to Uranus (from the 7th) might indicate that it could be from an accident at some point in your life.

Mars is involved in a grand trine which can help to mitigate any difficulties.

Sun in Libra also indicates having fortunate features - in other words, pleasing to most eyes.

katya

JUPITERASC- I do have nice eyebrows and have always had long thick dark brows. While you're right about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, it's still true that for example Rosie O'Donnell would be less pleasing to the eye to most people than for example also Pamela Anderson who was considered pretty to most when she was young, and I think that's because of her venus sextile ascendant. Anyway, that link I gave you to look at makes good points about physical beauty and Astrology. I don't believe in singling out other aspects to the ascendant just because one is stronger, I think they all color the character or physical characteristics.

Marinka- I'm not red I'm actually fair skinned and I have dark hair. I have no scars from accidents except maybe one super unnoticeable scar from an annoying pimple. I've always had good skin for most of my life. I never have headaches but when I do they go away quickly. I'm scared about accidents happening because I've read about mars making accidents a big problem. That's scary, I'll be sure to be careful!

Last edited:

Bunraku

Hey
Why don't you post pictures to see if your descriptions match your appearance?

Check out this page: http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/mars/m1/1.htm
If you look at the women who has mars in 1st, you notice their eyebrows are thick and low (indicative of a low brow bone maybe?) perhaps suggesting some sort of "primitive" look (aka sharp chin, sharp cheekbones, sharp/low brow bone and big teeth/smile).

Bunraku

'Beauty' is relative to cultural and social norms :smile:
Mars more closely aspects the ascendant than Venus
so your eyebrows may be prounounced in some way
useful if you would confirm this or not
Oh hey someone talked about the eyebrows too. :w00t:

Eyebrows are very characteristic to the face and frame it and the eyes also :happy:

LyP

bushy eyebrows, low brow, pimples, big boobs?, big nose, broad shoulders, narrow hips, big eyes, thin and messy hair, oval face and small cheekbones, etc ..

i hit one?

Oh hey someone talked about the eyebrows too. :w00t:

Eyebrows are very characteristic to the face and frame it and the eyes also :happy:

I think low eyebrows so beautiful, I dont have though
:crying: and you?

Last edited:

Bunraku

bushy eyebrows, low brow, pimples, big boobs?, big nose, broad shoulders, narrow hips, big eyes, thin and messy hair, oval face and small cheekbones, etc ..

i hit one?

Post chart :biggrin:

I do. My eyes are large and round, with curvy/long eyelashes, but are deep set with strong brow ridge. Think an image of an owl. :lol:

640px-Athene_noctua_%28portrait%29.jpg

Just picture me as an owl who posts on Astrologyweekly.com :tongue:

CapAquaPis

For a quirky Aquarius man whose sun and moon conjunction in the 8th house, my own definition of female beauty is the "eye of the beholder", so I can't tell you you're more beautiful than most women. In addition to my Uranus in Scorpio and other astrological alignments in my natal chart, I'm prone to odd kinks or fetishes that most men won't be attracted to, LOL. Even as a male, I call myself a "feminist" or a "gender egalitarian" since I'm for women's rights, issues and concerns, and I do view them as equals. Discrimination, gender roles and stereotypes can hold back women in society.

Honestly, I truly believe a woman is beautiful if she's confident with self-esteem about herself (i.e. body image), has a friendly supportive attitude towards me in a relationship and can freely speak her mind with "street smarts". I don't obsess over her facial looks, body parts and shape or size, which I feel is something in my Aquarius reminds me not to hold judgment or be picky to women too much, because I couldn't find a right woman if I only focus on, like say her breasts, but to ignore her brilliant mind or lovely soul, that's what I call rather shallow...and she wouldn't appreciate a man maltreating her like that.

Last edited:

LyP

Post chart :biggrin:

I do. My eyes are large and round, with curvy/long eyelashes, but are deep set with strong brow ridge. Think an image of an owl. :lol:

640px-Athene_noctua_%28portrait%29.jpg

Just picture me as an owl who posts on Astrologyweekly.com :tongue:

Owls have a stare so beautiful and scary, haha

imagine an owl typing and reanding a post is cool. O.O

katya

i hit one?

Let's see....bushy eyebrows? I wouldn't call them bushy, maybe thick but not like unibrow bushy.
Low brows? I'm unsure, do I have low brow?
Pimples? No lol
Big boobs? I think so lol
Big nose? No it's medium not too big not too small I HOPE
Broad shoulders? Kind of
Narrow hips? I don't think they're super wide but they're not small as I do have a bum but I'm not about to post a picture of it haha.
Big eyes? Yes.
Thin messy hair? Oh no my hair is pretty thick but it can be messy
Small cheek bones? I don't know I don't think my bone structure is small.
But yes, you hit a couple.

LyP

Let's see....bushy eyebrows? I wouldn't call them bushy, maybe thick but not like unibrow bushy.
Low brows? I'm unsure, do I have low brow?
Pimples? No lol
Big boobs? I think so lol
Big nose? No it's medium not too big not too small I HOPE
Broad shoulders? Kind of
Narrow hips? I don't think they're super wide but they're not small as I do have a bum but I'm not about to post a picture of it haha.
Big eyes? Yes.
Thin messy hair? Oh no my hair is pretty thick but it can be messy
Small cheek bones? I don't know I don't think my bone structure is small.
But yes, you hit a couple.

you don't have low brows,
don't worry with your nose too,is not prominent lol
i hit so much u.u

katya

you don't have low brows,
don't worry with your nose too,is not prominent lol
i hit so much u.u

Hehe yeah congratulations!
I thought Mars was supposed to make prominent/intense features because Mars is supposed to intensify though...I'm still trying to find out

katya

Hey
Why don't you post pictures to see if your descriptions match your appearance?

Check out this page: http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/mars/m1/1.htm
If you look at the women who has mars in 1st, you notice their eyebrows are thick and low (indicative of a low brow bone maybe?) perhaps suggesting some sort of "primitive" look (aka sharp chin, sharp cheekbones, sharp/low brow bone and big teeth/smile).

Very cool. I'm trying to find out what could be "sharp" about my appearance because of Mars but I'm so used to my face I can't point it out by myself