saturn in 7th house about trustworthy question

anka

hello everyone,

my boyfriend send a massage yesterday. it was very romantic. and ı don'n believe this. and I think he lied to me. When I thinking about I drawed a horoscope. saturn is in 7th house, libra and retro. he is mercury and I jupiter in 1st house. Firstly I thougt this chart unreadible because saturn in 7th house then I thought saturn ruler my 11th house and his 5th house. is this chart readible? am I right? because question about is trustworthy.

anka

hi DİDİ,
I post it. pisces rising and its ruler jupiter in first house and his ruler mercury in my 12th house.

thanks for your help

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_jk_terba351_hp.15577.16113.gif
    astro_w2at_01_jk_terba351_hp.15577.16113.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 40

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Anka,
Issues of integrity are ruled by h10 as far as I know (reputation). if you draw up the chart using regimontanus cusps, if Sat is still in h7-I'd leave the question alone. Sat in h7 often indicates that the astrologer will not read the chart correctly but I know it's a very old view (william Lilly et al) and more modern astrologers may not agree with that.
Cheers
Lilly

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Anka,
just curious though as to why you think he is lying to you? We really need a wee bit info before we can judge this chart to be radical or not.
Cheers
Lilly

anka

HELLO lilly

maybe this is my pathologie, my paranoia maybe he is right.. new relationship and sometimes he is very discursive. and he has neptune venus square in his natal and he has very girlfriend.

anka

hello again ,
I forgot said; I habe got a housemate and I don't feel good about her. I said that my boyfriend and he told' she is very good person and she loves you'. I was very angry because I feel negative about her. And when started my relationship my housemate end my boyfriend interested eachother. YES.. Ithink he is not trustworthy..