They will marry or not?

deedee23

da nu.JPG

Hello,
I want to know if they he will get married with his girlfriend.
Since the first time they cancelled the wedding, maybe this time they have luck.
Thanks is advance.

rafaella

THey will marry or not? Please... can someone answer? :)

early ASC here, so things are still too early and more developments to come. How long have they been together? and why did they cancel the wedding?

I'd take Mercury to be the the gf. Moon translates the light, mOon angular but in detriment of Mercury. Was there resentment against her somehow?

There is also Mars/Saturn square. Mars 10th ruler. I don't know if this aspect to do with them or with you. Did you try to stop this wedding?

Early asc suggests tings are still not known, more to come before one can know the outcome.

deedee23

They canceled the wedding because she cheated on him, but They put again the wedding.. at the end of this month. I Guess the resentment is that she cheated on him, but... since They placed the wedding again...I don’t know what to Say anymore.
I didn’t try to stop the wedding .. ok, Mentally I tried:)))
They have been together since 1 year and a half, but I know for sure that They were not that closed to each other.
We are separated since march.

Last edited:

rafaella

They canceled the wedding because she cheated on him, but They put again the wedding.. at the end of this month. I Guess the resentment is that she cheated on him, but... since They placed the wedding again...I don’t know what to Say anymore.
I didn’t try to stop the wedding .. ok, Mentally I tried:)))
They have been together since 1 year and a half, but I know for sure that They were not that closed to each other.
We are separated since march.

So he cheated on her with you too then? As you say you been separated since March and he’s been with her for 1,5 years? I’m on my phone, will take a look at the chart again tomorrow. But early Asc suggests too early to know.

deedee23

No...
She cheated on him with another guy.
He was in a relationship with her and also with me for 1y and a half.
He found out that she was cheating on him and canceled the wedding.
We also broke up.