Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Such a sweet question, I am touched by your kindness and your unwavering desire to make sure that just mr ynnest is ok. I feel so genuinely approved and seen that it just makes me so happy within the deepest fathoms of my soul that those lockdowns suddenly feels like they can be overcomemn with ease and grace.

I genuinely hope that you as well are ok, and that you have risen above the limitations of the lockdowns that you probably have had to endure during these tough times.

Y

It is a sweet question for I am sweet. Don’t ever forget that and also don’t forget that you are always seen by me. I see you. I hear you. I see you are weird and I hear it loud and clear. May your weirdness continue until the little men in white coats come to take you away and finally your neighbours can get peace. If you have neighbours, for I envision you to live in the middle of woods with a swamp as a type of moat. You sit on your brown La-Z-boy chair next to your axe Incas anyone dare intrude upon your peace.

I am good thank you Ynnest. Lockdown has been no hardship to me for I love my solitude and the only difference is the rest of the world is now doing it and showing compassion for the consequences that come along with such a lifestyle choice. As you will know, there is always a consequence for any choice, even if it is your choice and I find myself being accepted by society and no longer feel judged if I go a walk by myself for my daily exercise. It is now fashionable to be me.

Also, I now have a job working from home which means I never have to leave my castle in the sky. That is where I live. I have clouds as my moat and the house number is 9.

U

david starling

Interesting Solar Eclipse today. The Moon is near apogee, so too small to completely cover the Sun, causing an "annular", or "ring of fire", lunar disc. Not visible from the U.S.

ynnest

It is a sweet question for I am sweet. Don’t ever forget that and also don’t forget that you are always seen by me. I see you. I hear you. I see you are weird and I hear it loud and clear. May your weirdness continue until the little men in white coats come to take you away and finally your neighbours can get peace. If you have neighbours, for I envision you to live in the middle of woods with a swamp as a type of moat. You sit on your brown La-Z-boy chair next to your axe Incas anyone dare intrude upon your peace.

I am good thank you Ynnest. Lockdown has been no hardship to me for I love my solitude and the only difference is the rest of the world is now doing it and showing compassion for the consequences that come along with such a lifestyle choice. As you will know, there is always a consequence for any choice, even if it is your choice and I find myself being accepted by society and no longer feel judged if I go a walk by myself for my daily exercise. It is now fashionable to be me.

Also, I now have a job working from home which means I never have to leave my castle in the sky. That is where I live. I have clouds as my moat and the house number is 9.

U

Ok...

Y

Chrysalis

I've got the nodes on my asc/dsc and on Saturday with the approaching Solar eclipse, i was very restless and full of energy. I really didn't know what to do with myself that day, i couldn't relax.

david starling

Jupiter and Pluto in tropical Capricorn are less than 1/2 a degree from moving into exact Conjunction on June 29th. Not sure what will happen, but I'm watching for it.

Ukpoohbear

Think positive. It may indirectly be leading up to something good, which couldn't have happened in a more direct manner.

Thank you for those kind words. I think everything is looking ok again though. I couldn’t get my new PC set-up in time for a meeting with my new work to make sure everything was ok. But this morning it was working and I managed it in time.

It’s been like this all week though, intense high and lows. I’m just waiting for the next thing :unsure:

Ukpoohbear

David, what do you make of Mars in Aries which will be squaring Saturn and Pluto? Mars will be in Aries for 6 months because it will be retrograde.

Whoam1

Who has come to some revelations.

I have a HUGE Urainan energy in my chart. It squares my sun in some sort of prie vertical paran, also it's on my Vertex. Also Neptune and Mars meet it on my Vertex, meaning that the source of my large pysche is brought about in my unconscious mind and unshakckled by Uranus.

Also my Pluto/Moon/Jupiter/MC actually square where my Sun/Uranus and Uranus/AC sit, and close to that square my Mars/Mercury midpoint sits. Meaning it connects 2 of my angles, and both luminaries and Mars!! (As well as Venus,Mercury,and Jupiter!). While already being angular and aspecting my sun odly enough.

The whole planetary picture looks like this... Uranus/Sun=Uranus/AC=Mars/Mercury=Venus/Mercury=Jupiter=Moon+Pluto/MC

My unshakckled ego and freedom to move in my environment are connected to my ability to communicate with passion, my ambition needs, and my innermost emotional core and it's deep intrinsic need to be existentially true to no one but myself.

Whoam1

David, what do you make of Mars in Aries which will be squaring Saturn and Pluto? Mars will be in Aries for 6 months because it will be retrograde.

I'm not David but Mars (physicallity) Saturn (restrictions) Pluto (miracles) square could mean a physical restriction and the miracle (could be unfavorable). However I tend to see that it depends on a planets attitude in a person's chart wether or not this is (Pluto) breaking the restrictions or binding it (Pluto is polarity) if you have a good Pluto presence in your chart then I'd say it's more likely to be favorable.

If you have Pluto on any angle that's favorable.

Any luminaries in

Aries (Sidereal is ruled by Sun (ego) Mars (physicallity) and Pluto (miracles)). Thus this is the Guy Fawkes vibe.

Sidereal gemini (which is important in this case) is polarity (I'm hinting a Pluto likeky being exalted at some exact degree in this sign, because it is definitely the opposite of Sagittarius). The twins is one of the only signs that has stayed the same in every culture too.

Why it's important for example my tropical Mars is actually on the exact point in the sky where Mars is exalted (which is cool because it's common in charts of boxers and those types). Now the theme surrounding that exaltation point alone should have some presence in the tropical too, if we use those points it adds more plantery energy areas throughout the zodiac.

Opal

Premium Member
Who has come to some revelations.

I have a HUGE Urainan energy in my chart. It squares my sun in some sort of prie vertical paran, also it's on my Vertex. Also Neptune and Mars meet it on my Vertex, meaning that the source of my large pysche is brought about in my unconscious mind and unshakckled by Uranus.

Also my Pluto/Moon/Jupiter/MC actually square where my Sun/Uranus and Uranus/AC sit, and close to that square my Mars/Mercury midpoint sits. Meaning it connects 2 of my angles, and both luminaries and Mars!! (As well as Venus,Mercury,and Jupiter!). While already being angular and aspecting my sun odly enough.

The whole planetary picture looks like this... Uranus/Sun=Uranus/AC=Mars/Mercury=Venus/Mercury=Jupiter=Moon+Pluto/MC

My unshakckled ego and freedom to move in my environment are connected to my ability to communicate with passion, my ambition needs, and my innermost emotional core and it's deep intrinsic need to be existentially true to no one but myself.

Interesting. I have Uranus exactly square ASC, sextile Mercury and trine Jupiter. Jupiter is 1 degree from exact.

You appear normal, but you aren’t. You probably have issues with the government. You have the capacity to be an inventor.
———/

Hey, I just saw I read this wrong. You don’t have the square to Uranus ASC. So being conjunct, you appear different. With those planets, if they are tight, inventions are in you. Uranus/Jupiter/Mercury/ASC aspects are commonly found in inventors.

Last edited: