Venus in Pisces

Hi - I'm really curious about my venus in pisces placement and how it affects my chart in regards to relationships and perhaps sensitivity or difficulties in relationships. Even just information generally in regards to what kind of person I am (emotionally/personality) or more specifically relationship-wise would be gratefully appreciated, as I tend to struggle in this area.

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32

SunConjunctUranus

Hi - I'm really curious about my venus in pisces placement and how it affects my chart in regards to relationships and perhaps sensitivity or difficulties in relationships. Even just information generally in regards to what kind of person I am (emotionally/personality) or more specifically relationship-wise would be gratefully appreciated, as I tend to struggle in this area.
Hi, please upload your chart by using astro.com
They're much more reliable

Do you have many friends? How do you feel when you're around your friends? Do you have or join community? Do your friends have artistic personalities?

I would say I have around 5-6 "close friends" but find myself quite detached from them and often feel ignored/misunderstood or that I don't share the same values as them. Most of my friends are quite artistic, musical or like artistic things like fashion.

SunConjunctUranus

Hi - I'm really curious about my venus in pisces placement and how it affects my chart in regards to relationships and perhaps sensitivity or difficulties in relationships.
It's all depend on your gender. If you're female, pay attention to your jupiter and if you're male, it usually venus. And apparently your moon and chiron both in the 7th house, if thats what you mean "sensivity" and "difficulties".
I would say I have around 5-6 "close friends" but find myself quite detached from them and often feel ignored/misunderstood or that I don't share the same values as them. Most of my friends are quite artistic, musical or like artistic things like fashion.
I encourage you to join sosial circle, group, community, etc because your venus bring value to the sosial circle, group, community, etc. There are some chances you're being like/love from those people.

You're still very young, you should developing your strongest talent which is mercury.

TinyTiny Dancer

Hi there,

I have Venus in Pices, too. I find a Pisces Venus is very sensitive. And you are very empathetic. I was also very shy as a child and I find that I still am anxious around people. I finally figured out that everyone feels cautious around others to some extent. Just picture them in their underware, you’ll find they aren’t as intimidating.

The highest form of Venus in ♓️ has the ability to love universally. Pure love of the brotherhood of man (everyone).They say that that is the reason why we are here on earth.

My Venus is squared by Saturn and your is squared by Pluto. My Venus is restricted, yours is over powered. Don’t use your femininity to get your way. Also, be careful of other people trying to talk you into doing things you don’t want to do.

You need to protect your kidneys. You can look it up online. It seems like there are all kinds of advise on how to do that. Lower protein and less salt seems logical. But this is not medical advise. It is just good advise to protect your kidneys.

I’m sure people will pick me apart on this but this is what I have learned from having Venus in Pisces.

Kate

Hi there,

I have Venus in Pices, too. I find a Pisces Venus is very sensitive. And you are very empathetic. I was also very shy as a child and I find that I still am anxious around people. I finally figured out that everyone feels cautious around others to some extent. Just picture them in their underware, you’ll find they aren’t as intimidating.

The highest form of Venus in ♓️ has the ability to love universally. Pure love of the brotherhood of man (everyone).They say that that is the reason why we are here on earth.

My Venus is squared by Saturn and your is squared by Pluto. My Venus is restricted, yours is over powered. Don’t use your femininity to get your way. Also, be careful of other people trying to talk you into doing things you don’t want to do.

You need to protect your kidneys. You can look it up online. It seems like there are all kinds of advise on how to do that. Lower protein and less salt seems logical. But this is not medical advise. It is just good advise to protect your kidneys.

I’m sure people will pick me apart on this but this is what I have learned from having Venus in Pisces.

Kate

Thank-you so much for your response! I find that I am very sensitive within relationships which can be an almost destructive thing sometimes. With venus in pisces would you say it is common to be quite delusional or idolise those you may be in love with?

It's all depend on your gender. If you're female, pay attention to your jupiter and if you're male, it usually venus. And apparently your moon and chiron both in the 7th house, if thats what you mean "sensivity" and "difficulties".

I encourage you to join sosial circle, group, community, etc because your venus bring value to the sosial circle, group, community, etc. There are some chances you're being like/love from those people.

You're still very young, you should developing your strongest talent which is mercury.

Thank-you for your advice and response!