Moon conjunct Neptune in synastry/composite

astro11

If you have experienced Moon conjunct Neptune in synastry or composite with a romantic partner, I would be very interested in hearing your experiences.

Lion o ness

I have it with someone... It's been an on off thing.. But I believe it's caused some dependency issues with each other. It's been very hard to let go f it.. But of course that may be other factors.
It's very dreamy also...
We have our own little world, we have been very romantic with each other.
We say Things you just don't say to just anyone.

I'm not sure how to describe it..

My Neptune conjuncts his moon
His Neptune widely trines my moon.
Composite moon sextile Neptune

Had a lady I truly loved who had her natal Neptune trine my Asc. to the degree=

EQUALS= Over-dependency, wanted me to do social work upon her, be her psychologist, and she needed a place to dump her over-sensitivity issues upon..........and I was in the fog for a long time about what was going on.

Sure I was sensitive to her needs...but I was feeding her house of sorrows as this is Co-Related by..........

Like on these Forums sometimes we note that one has a control issues or some other factor in their map, as we note they appear to be on the Forum for at least 6-10 hours per day, and if we engage in any debate with them we are feeding that area in their chart that is compulsive.

As my early astro mentor taught me, the only truly good thing Neptune is good for is Art, Music, Poetry, Escapism, sensitivity, etc., as it's just Not a practical planet that we need to survive.

And yes our taste in music and art harmonized!