Am i really that unlucky in love?

Hey, i just read that somewhere thats placement i have indicate unluckyness in love. And im never been in a realtionship. I was in love one time. Once with a Taurus who was my karmic but nothing happend between us, but i was heartbroken after that for years, and then i met my scorpio soulmate but nothing happend.
And my question is why i have a North Node in the 5th house and want a child when i wont have?
Im kinda accepted my unluckyness in this lifetime, im just want to know i can hope for something good in that area or i just accept it?

This is my chart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20200102_004127.jpg
    IMG_20200102_004127.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

kalinka

Hey, i just read that somewhere thats placement i have indicate unluckyness in love. And im never been in a realtionship. I was in love one time. Once with a Taurus who was my karmic but nothing happend between us, but i was heartbroken after that for years, and then i met my scorpio soulmate but nothing happend.
And my question is why i have a North Node in the 5th house and want a child when i wont have?
Im kinda accepted my unluckyness in this lifetime, im just want to know i can hope for something good in that area or i just accept it?

This is my chart:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...=2&mth=gw&sday=1&smon=1&syr=2020&prmth=0&rs=0

hi, the link does not work. and yes, your location, where you are living could be the reason. Hence you should relocate.

katydid

This is my chart:
attachment.php

First of all, you are very young still. So you don't need to assume you will never have a good love relationship or be a mother in some way. I think you will, so please stay more positive. :wink:

Your Venus is exalted and very nicely aspected. I think your future partner will be from another culture or country. Have you done much traveling?

Why do you think it is that your have not had any relationships? Do you meet people often? Does anyone ever show interest.

Your Moon has some difficult squares which you might have to work though to get some more solid interactions.

And I suppose the Sun/Saturn conjunction is adding to your feelings of negativity or pessimism? :pouty:

I think you are attractive and people are interested in dating you. How can you be more open to it? :kissing:

ElenaJ

Agree, nothing here to say you are doomed in love!
Venus in pisces is very nice.
Your moon in libra wants a partner, it will trine Saturn who rules your 7th, again very promising.
Your moon squares Uranus, so maybe you tend to be a little erratic, want your freedom but want your partnership too, and then you bolt when you can't reconcile these two conflicting energies. This could make you a little nervous, and your partner picks up on it, and if you don't break off, your partner does.
Here is a quote about your moon square Uranus that might be helpful. It's from astromatrix.
"Within relationships, several vital lessons may need to be learned. These are co-operation, commitment, responsibility, compromise, and shared decision-making. You have no innate right to be always dominant, authoritative, or right, expecting a partner to acquiesce to your will or bow to your need for freedom when you do not allow the partner the same rights. Changing your behavior patterns to be more positive and creative will work wonders; and intimacy will become more fulfilling for all concerned. Don't reject your lifestyle as unsatisfying, or be tempted to 'throw it away' in search of new excitement".

Zora

Account Closed
Am i really that unlucky in love?...

Hello Scorpio juno,

if you could let got your thoughts and your being convinced of having a soulmate you should meet - you have much more better chances and a different look and attraction on the right one for you.

Meeting or having a soul mate is not placed in your chart in this life. Soulmate is ruler of 7th house or ruler of 8th house in 4th house - house of soul.

But you have a fated destiny to attract a partner you work together with for a common purpose and supra personal order in a higher sense. Ruler of 7th and 8th house is in work house - 6th.

Your father as the first male model role in life of a woman has left a certain strong stamp of thoughts and took influence on your mind -how things should be and how they have to run - to be seen as right - but not all of this is also true for you - and you should sort out - what is yours and serving you - and what not.

Pluto rules your 5th house - selfidentification, love and romance and children. Pluto is strong placed as ruler of 5th in 5th and with conj. moonnode fate-like teaching you something.

Pluto is in square with mercury in your 8th house. Mercury rules 3rd house - also siblings and co-rules 11th house - taking roots in society by giving a certain personal contribution of social commitment to society. Your father perhaps left an inner order to you - that you should do what he couldn't do.

And if you subconsciously accept it - it will hold you back from your love and luck in your own life (5th house) - as you selfidentify with him and so your radiance for a partner isn't yours but other directed and then unsuccessfully.

Personal radiance and outsending what people see from you is shown with 3rd house and is under ruler of mercury - and is with mercury pluto square intense and others-directed from father's influence.

How was your relationship with your father in childhood?
Do you have a sibling ? Who was more favored from your father ?

Your chiron in virgo in 2nd house natally opposing your saturn is still transited from uranus in your 10th house to support you with self-liberation energy for your own lifepath - to get more free for a relationship - as uranus rules your 7th and your 8th house and takes this subject along in his transits.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
To astrologically start a new relationship supported by a transit - ruler of 7th house and 8th house has to be activated at first - to get one prepared and open for it and to get it happen on this area. And kind of aspect shows the flow how it will go.

On april 5th/6th this year transiting jupiter as your co-ruler of intercepted sagittarius in your 5th house - love and romance- will conjunct your uranus as ruler of 7th and 8th house to enable you beginning with this time to find a matching partner.

And a conjunct is the most strongest activation for a turnaround- from my personal experience.

So don't give up hope :smile: - there is always a (transit) chance to support you finding what you are looking for.

First of all, you are very young still. So you don't need to assume you will never have a good love relationship or be a mother in some way. I think you will, so please stay more positive. :wink:

Your Venus is exalted and very nicely aspected. I think your future partner will be from another culture or country. Have you done much traveling?

Why do you think it is that your have not had any relationships? Do you meet people often? Does anyone ever show interest.

Your Moon has some difficult squares which you might have to work though to get some more solid interactions.

And I suppose the Sun/Saturn conjunction is adding to your feelings of negativity or pessimism? :pouty:

I think you are attractive and people are interested in dating you. How can you be more open to it? :kissing:

Nowadays I can't go on dates because the universe don't want me to always something happens so I can't go to a date, or someone else cancels it.
I don't really feel attraction just a very few people, I need soul connection and sexual attraction and I don't find it yet.
A lots of people said I'm so unlucky in love and I'm unlovable.

Hello Scorpio juno,

if you could let got your thoughts and your being convinced of having a soulmate you should meet - you have much more better chances and a different look and attraction on the right one for you.

Meeting or having a soul mate is not placed in your chart in this life. Soulmate is ruler of 7th house or ruler of 8th house in 4th house - house of soul.

But you have a fated destiny to attract a partner you work together with for a common purpose and supra personal order in a higher sense. Ruler of 7th and 8th house is in work house - 6th.

Your father as the first male model role in life of a woman has left a certain strong stamp of thoughts and took influence on your mind -how things should be and how they have to run - to be seen as right - but not all of this is also true for you - and you should sort out - what is yours and serving you - and what not.

Pluto rules your 5th house - selfidentification, love and romance and children. Pluto is strong placed as ruler of 5th in 5th and with conj. moonnode fate-like teaching you something.

Pluto is in square with mercury in your 8th house. Mercury rules 3rd house - also siblings and co-rules 11th house - taking roots in society by giving a certain personal contribution of social commitment to society. Your father perhaps left an inner order to you - that you should do what he couldn't do.

And if you subconsciously accept it - it will hold you back from your love and luck in your own life (5th house) - as you selfidentify with him and so your radiance for a partner isn't yours but other directed and then unsuccessfully.

Personal radiance and outsending what people see from you is shown with 3rd house and is under ruler of mercury - and is with mercury pluto square intense and others-directed from father's influence.

How was your relationship with your father in childhood?
Do you have a sibling ? Who was more favored from your father ?

Your chiron in virgo in 2nd house natally opposing your saturn is still transited from uranus in your 10th house to support you with self-liberation energy for your own lifepath - to get more free for a relationship - as uranus rules your 7th and your 8th house and takes this subject along in his transits.

My dad my best friend right now, I will be a lawyer just like he was. We have a very good connection and do always everything together. Yes I have siblings.

So what was you say I wont have a romantic connection in this lifetime just work related?

Zora

Account Closed
My dad my best friend right now
So probably noone gets over your dad and can win the competition with him ?

So what was you say I wont have a romantic connection in this lifetime just work related?

No - I didn't say that. Just read my post again.

It is always difficult to fill a vessel being already filled.

And a full 8th house is mostly very filled with dogmatas and thoughts of family and bloodline ancestors taking influence on own life-direction kinda others-directed.

But 8th house is also longlasting relationship and marriage. And this area can be occupied as well - in a not serving way for you - if you don't liberate (uranus) yourself from it.

ElenaJ

Nowadays I can't go on dates because the universe don't want me to always something happens so I can't go to a date, or someone else cancels it.
I don't really feel attraction just a very few people, I need soul connection and sexual attraction and I don't find it yet.

Part of receiving love is also self-love, believing you are worthy to receive it. You may have it under your nose but won't notice it. There is no objective reason for you to not believe you are worthy, you have to convince yourself of this.
You are perfectly loveable.

Zora

Account Closed
Where pluto sits in in chart - chart owner has a tendency to get overlayed, or figuratively obsessed or occupied with something from another person or subject - from what - the aspects of pluto show.

If 5th house - what is own life energy- own "I Am", own ego and self-expression as well as own love and romance and love affairs - has pluto in - it is mostly father taking a strong subliminal and subconscious influence in this subject.

With pluto square mercury in 8th house - ancestors - father probably already got same from own family - what strengthens the influence a lot - as supported by whole bloodline ancestors - and make it more difficult to get rid of it - but not impossible - if uranus rules 8th house -the chain breaker and the strong selfliberation energy - with uranus/pluto correspondence - called the earthquake energy - able to change all within a minute and kinda over night.

But uranus is in 6th house under ruler saturn - who is in 8th house as well. This is the chance and the door to get out of it. But also first to work on it in 6th house. And to have a look on facts (saturn) and what is stored in own subconscious memory and where own beliefs are from - one take faith in. And than to sort out the not serving ones - to break free.

Otherwise the circle keeps running again and again whole life - like "magic".

Harmelia

This is my chart:
attachment.php

Hello Scorpio Juno!
Just keep in mind that astrologers deal in potential. We don't really know if you will meet someone with whom you'll have a long-lasting love relationship. All we are reading is your POTENTIAL to have one. The rest is up to you and the choices you make.

You mention your North Node in the 5th house. The 5th house is more than the house of children. It isn't the house of marriage - the 7th and 8th are those houses. So, that 5th house can mean a number of things, and it is often not so easy for people to bring about the North Node qualities to balance the South Node qualities. People have to work at bringing the NORTH NODE into success.

Your South Node in Taurus, 11th house, suggests that you do in fact, like things simple - that you expect things to go smoothly and easily, according to a belief system of some kind. You have a sense of internal goodness. Life should not be hard. But the North Node in Scorpio is more complicated and uncomfortable. Scorpio deals with uncomfortable emotions - unconscious stuff. It likes to investigate what is hidden from consciousness. This is less comfortable for you. There in the 5th house and Pluto, you are here to investigate yourself - who you think you are. The 5th house is your identity - who you think you are. It's where we play with different roles we could adopt. So, the thrust of your life is learning about who you are in relationships. You have a lot of planets in that 8th house - which is Scorpio's natural house where one investigates one's own consciousness - the more you know yourself, the better you know others, and the more authentic you can be in relationship.

Your Leo rising also suggests playing with roles you might adopt - and Chiron in Virgo in the 2nd house is also saying that you are here to examine your self-concept. Sun rules your whole chart and it is in Pisces, 8th conjunct Saturn. So, you will feel like working hard at 8th house stuff. Who are you, really? Let's investigate!

With your Moon in Libra in the 4th house, your self-concept was easily forged by your family. Libra learns about itself through relationships. It is very vulnerable to the feedback it gets from others. So, you may need to separate yourself out from family a little bit as you examine who you are. This kind of examination often doesn't begin until after the first Saturn Return when we are 28-29 years old. For you, it will begin around May 2023. But again, this is potentially when you might examine yourself more deeply.

Jupiter rules your Pisces Sun and it is stationary in the 4th house of family and home. It took suggests that it is time to investigate the unconscious family material.

I do think that relationships are very important to you and you may have more than one love interest. But, I also think that this lifetime is truly about exploring yourself - becoming more authentically YOU - and being in a relationship is just part of that.

Anyway, I'm picking out other factors not yet mentioned by others for your consideration . . . that's my two cents . . .

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Astology shows a lot and all what happens in own life but to read it- depends on knowledge and on self-experience from the astrologer himself. Astrology never fails - but human beings do sometimes and in astrology everybody stays a student of neverending learning from life and feedbacks as well.

If an astrologer can see from your chart - not told about in any words from chart owner before- that he was born by c-section, or that mother has had a miscarriage before own birth, it will surely also show what is possible in future as an event-possibility. But for what the choice to take remains still and strict to chart-owner's free will and descision -whole life long.

If astrology wouldn't be able to show something - it wouldn't be used for thousands of years and looked in - even by famous people.

Harmelia

Why do you think people say you are unlovable?

kalinka

Others might hate me now...but I don't see any chances for you beeing in a relationship, if you stay in your place of birth. I judged your natal with vedic astrology and it is a little bit different than with western. Your Cuspal Sublord of the 7th house is Venus and has to signify at least one house for relationships: 5,7,11. Unfortunately Venus signifies the houses, which deny relationships in your chart: 4,6 and 10 - all these three houses are the 12th of 5,7 and 11. 5,7,11 are not seen.
Venus is placed in your 9th house. Rahu is the primary significator of the 7th, sitting in the 5th. The 5th is ruled by Venus. The 7th, 8th and 9th are owned by Saturn, who is also located in the 8th. Obstacles and delays, when it comes to relationships, are shown due to the 8th but since the 9th house is playing a role, too, there is this huge possibility, that your future partner is someone from a foreign country. As I said, you should relocate! Otherwise there are no opportunities to enter into a relationship.

Last edited:
Why do you think people say you are unlovable?

Because im very empathic and they were hurt. Their exes told them and they wanted to hurt me with the same way. I told them i dont feel like this, but because i dont have any luck in love yet i think it for a secound that they may tell the truth

Others might hate me now...but I don't see any chances for you beeing in a relationship, if you stay in your place of birth. I judged your natal with vedic astrology and it is a little bit different than with western. Your Cuspal Sublord of the 7th house is Venus and has to signify at least one house for relationships: 5,7,11. Unfortunately Venus signifies the houses, which deny relationships in your chart: 4,6 and 10 - all these three houses are the 12th of 5,7 and 11. 5,7,11 are not seen.
Venus is placed in your 9th house. Rahu is the primary significator of the 7th, sitting in the 5th. The 5th is ruled by Venus. The 7th, 8th and 9th are owned by Saturn, who is also located in the 8th. Obstacles and delays, when it comes to relationships, are shown due to the 8th but since the 9th house is playing a role, too, there is this huge possibility, that your future partner is someone from a foreign country. As I said, you should relocate! Otherwise there are no opportunities to enter into a relationship.

I dont have any chance to move from here, because of my work and studies i dont really speak other languages anyway.

So we can say that IM TRULY UNLUCKY IN LOVE. But if i wont have any romantic relationship i dont have to work any karma whatsoever and I truly hope I will have a lots of many If I can't have love
Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Astology shows a lot and all what happens in own life but to read it- depends on knowledge and on self-experience from the astrologer himself. Astrology never fails - but human beings do sometimes and in astrology everybody stays a student of neverending learning from life and feedbacks as well.

If an astrologer can see from your chart - not told about in any words from chart owner before- that he was born by c-section, or that mother has had a miscarriage before own birth, it will surely also show what is possible in future as an event-possibility. But for what the choice to take remains still and strict to chart-owner's free will and descision -whole life long.

If astrology wouldn't be able to show something - it wouldn't be used for thousands of years and looked in - even by famous people.

Thank you very much for your time!
I never thought the relationship with my father will impact on this matter this lot. In my case I don't have much options to move out. It will be what's has to be