Will I be able to buy a condo soon?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I am currently in talks with real estate agent, in process to buy a condo ( but I am really not sure as it's a huge investment).

I am very confused if I should go for it. It includes a debt of ~$300k which is definitely scary. I talked to multiple well-wishers and all suggested it's a good opportunity to invest savings in property.

This chart I created asks if I will be able to buy a condo in coming 6 months? My current rental lease is expiring in February hence decision would be soon.

It would be a first time home owner situation, obviously it is scary and stressful. I would be a cheaper county to relocate.

Please help. I see Moon in 7th, Aqua ruler Saturn in 12th in its own sign, aiming big. 4th House on IC? What would it mean? What else to look for in terms of buying property and relocation, astrologically?

Thank you everyone!!

Last edited:

kalinka

yes you will. Moon approaches a square to L7 sun (contract) and a trine to L4 venus. We can see that as translation of light from saturn to sun and venus due to the moon. The square suggests obstacles or delays but at the end you will buy a condo (L4) in this time frame.

waybread

What do you mean by, "I would be a cheaper country to relocate"?

On a more practical note, ask your real estate agent if the government offers special interest rates or lower down-payments to first-time home buyers.

Then include mortgage insurance, so that if you lose your job, you don't have to lose your home.

ScorpAsc5

yes you will. Moon approaches a square to L7 sun (contract) and a trine to L4 venus. We can see that as translation of light from saturn to sun and venus due to the moon. The square suggests obstacles or delays but at the end you will buy a condo (L4) in this time frame.

Okay kalinka, many thank you for reading my query.

I am really very scared and becoming hesitant to progress, I want to buy but hesitant if I should do it. I am a legal immigrant to the US, not a citizen, hence its more overwhelming and complicated with the visa formalities.

I will keep here posted. Thank you! :)

ScorpAsc5

What do you mean by, "I would be a cheaper country to relocate"?

On a more practical note, ask your real estate agent if the government offers special interest rates or lower down-payments to first-time home buyers.

Then include mortgage insurance, so that if you lose your job, you don't have to lose your home.

Hey waybread, thank you for reading my chart and your advise.

I meant, I would move to a cheaper county and relocate. ( I apologize for typing errors)

Yes, RE Agent is researching if they could lower down my interest rate ... so far it's 5% down.

Well I only hope I don't regret this decision.

Thank you! :)

kalinka

Okay kalinka, many thank you for reading my query.

I am really very scared and becoming hesitant to progress, I want to buy but hesitant if I should do it. I am a legal immigrant to the US, not a citizen, hence its more overwhelming and complicated with the visa formalities.

I will keep here posted. Thank you! :)

this makes sense now for me. When judging your question with a sidereal chart, your moon is in the 9th house (=foreign country). But the outcome remains the same. Moon is the 7th house ruler for relocation or contracts and in separative aspect with L1 Saturn. Saturn and L4 Mars applying sextile.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

this makes sense now for me. When judging your question with a sidereal chart, your moon is in the 9th house (=foreign country). But the outcome remains the same. Moon is the 7th house ruler for relocation or contracts and in separative aspect with L1 Saturn. Saturn and L4 Mars applying sextile.

Thank you Kalinka. Apologies for not including this crucial information before.

I hope separative aspect between Moon and Saturn is not really a bad indication.

Regards,
S

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

If possible, is there a way to know the chances for this to happen. My manager told me today to halt the search till March because we might all lose our job at work. I was progressing in getting loan sanctioned and finding a property but now it feels I will not be able to do it.

I am very determined to buy a condo in my county but this feels like one year or 6 month delay considering market rise in Spring and I can only do leases for a year when it currently expires in February.

Should I do a progressions/transit chart too as a separate?

Sorry to bother you all. Thank you so much

kalinka

You are welcome. I am sorry for you to hear that. You could look for transits in your natal or cast a horary if you will lose your job.

waybread

ScorpAsc5, some future forecasting might be helpful as you keep your options open, but it wouldn't be a sound basis for proceeding with a real estate purchase.

If you can continue to save money for a down-payment, you will be in a better position to qualify for a mortgage as the months proceed, provided you're not in a strong seller's market with appreciating real estate prices.

ScorpAsc5

ScorpAsc5, some future forecasting might be helpful as you keep your options open, but it wouldn't be a sound basis for proceeding with a real estate purchase.

If you can continue to save money for a down-payment, you will be in a better position to qualify for a mortgage as the months proceed, provided you're not in a strong seller's market with appreciating real estate prices.

Thanks waybread for writing to me. I had actually found a condo to buy and present an offer but this scare to lose job got introduced the same day too (Friday)

I would want to be stable first before doing a real estate purchase, yes.

You are absolutely right with your last lines. I can postpone purchase for a year or few months and continue saving to have a better build.

Do you think its valuable to do a transit chart wrt to purchase or job question? Thanks much!

ScorpAsc5

I have postponed real estate purchase for at least a year - lack of sufficient funds, prioritizing education, family issues, work vis expiring, scared of losing current job.

I could not buy a condo.