Will I start a new career next year?

ellie04

I feel so depressed looking at this Horary. Me and L10 both represented by Mercury which is entering Sagittarius soon, in its fall meaning I'll soon be in bad shape?!

Mercury will soon be in Jupiter's domicile which rules over my 4th and 7th. How do I interpret this? My focus will be in family/partnership matters instead?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_start_a_new_career_next_yr_hp.40662.165569.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_start_a_new_career_next_yr_hp.40662.165569.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 37

kalinka

Mercury is L1 and L10, peregrine at this time and going to change the sign, where Mercury is in Jupiter's rulership and will be in his own face and detriment. This doesn't mean that the situation get worse.It's a good sign and a testimony that a change is coming in the career area. This might indicate you'll be confronted with more stress but in a positive way. Saturn is the dispositor of Jupiter. Saturn is your 6th house ruler and represents a new job. Moon's last aspect is a trine to Saturn. The arabic part of profession is also in aquarius, which makes Saturn to its Dispositor. So you'll find a job but there are a lot of things to do first.

Last edited:

ellie04

Really?! :w00t:

Does it say if I'll find a job or start a new biz? I'm vacillating between the two as I've been approached to do some partnership biz.