Wisdom Teeth Surgery

Cypocryphy

C, as Elena said, the notes posted were general, and not a counter to your date. I was wondering though, do you also disagree that the moon should be waning if you want to remove something from the body? And that surgery shouldn't take place on the exact day of the New moon? Is Cazimi good enough to save me from other potential problems? By the looks of it, Cazimi is good enough to disregard many of the general rules. I think it's very interesting that I'm so doomed in regards to anesthetics. Scary, but interesting nonetheless.

The Moon should be increasing in light. Period. It's not a simple situation of waxing = gain and wanning = loss of teeth. Moon should be increasing in its power. This is really, in my experience, that general the native experiences loss with the Moon losing its strength. We are talking about teeth but really we are talking about healing, so you want it to be waxing.

In regards to me wanting this to be private...How did you determine this? I do in fact want the operation to be private and am trying to keep it lowkey. Did you do a horary?

No. I work as a psychic too.

Hours can be between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM - No Saturday or Sunday.

You know much more about this than I do. If Retrograde Jupiter isn't a problem then I'm fine with that. I only assumed that it would be best if the benefic wasn't retrograde.

Technically, what I gave you in regards to Mercury, a concern of yours, is that Mercury is stationary. Has not gone retrograde yet. You won't get more stable hands than that.

Jupiter is fortifiying your election chart, with a Jupiter trine to ascendant, and part of fortune is in the first house. Furthermore, your natal chart has Saturn by trine to ascendant, conjunct Jupiter from the election chart, and this fortifies the peregrine nature of Saturn, and it's in a sign of rulership by Jupiter. The lord of the ascendant is Leo, with the Sun, though in the 9th, in its Joy. The moon, Sun and Neptune are (1) conjoined your own Moon, which is within 15º of North Node. So the fact that Jupiter is squaring your Sun, etc. is offset by the trine to the ascendant.

Dorotheus had different ideas, but having the malefics dignified or positively aspecting Moon and chart ruler were used extensively by the Arabic astrologers. So you have difference of opinion.

But I think common sense dictates that you want these to interact like the Arabic scholars/astrologers often used them. Mars is surgery; Saturn is teeth, all in favorable formation/aspect.

The most dangerous component of your surgery is the anesthesia, and working with doctors, they'll all tell you the same. And your radical chart is not good in this way.

You are free to use whatever time others give you, obviously, but you will not go wrong with what I've given you if you can get scheduled at 4 p.m. on that day.

Best of luck! :smile:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Also, as far as I can see, none of the others have considered all the aspects of erecting an election. P.S. Elections morphed into horary charts. they are the father/mother of horary astrology.

I'm only saying this cause I want you to have the best chance of success.

Cypocryphy

"Hours can be between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM -"
How much control do you have over this? Not sure what type of institute you are going to, a large hospital, a dental office, a small clinic. Because if you can't decide the time, we need to find a good day but needless getting as fine tuned as the hour. Or no?
" if the benefic wasn't retrograde."
In an ideal situation this would be a good idea, but compared to having the pile up in pisces this is the minor of problems.

No. This is wrong. I'm sorry. You're not even considering the planetary hours. You need to do this.

Cypocryphy

No. This is wrong. I'm sorry. You're not even considering the planetary hours. You need to do this.

Oh, I see. Read this hurriedly on my phone. Okay. But hours are the starting point. They've always been the starting point as far as I know. And there was no consideration of lunar mansions, albeit it might be better to use sidereal here since these are absolutely determined by the fixed stars. I haven't don't the research into the lunar mansions as I have the zodiac.

Regardless, the moon in pisces between those degrees is favored for surgery in regard to lunar mansions. It is unanimously considered "good for healing." So I have no idea where ElenaJ considers this "bad."

BlackLioness87

One simple advice, your natal Moon should better stay away from the event MC. Try not to choose an hour where your Moon is in the event 10H, you may also avoid choosing an hour where your ASC falls in the event 8H. Be careful with Chiron and Nodes transits to sensitive points of your natal chart.

Cypocryphy

One simple advice, your natal Moon should better stay away from the event MC. Try not to choose an hour where your Moon is in the event 10H, you may also avoid choosing an hour where your ASC falls in the event 8H. Be careful with Chiron and Nodes transits to sensitive points of your natal chart.

Unless you are thinking that 8th house is the event "death," which this is not an event of death, like making a last will and testament, choosing when to have a funeral, the 8th house is irrelevant. This is a sixth house matter. If it were in the eighth, it is more a question of accidental dignity and essential dignity.

*Although, some, long ago, claimed that the lord of the ascendant should avoid an opposition with lord of the eighth house. That's about it I believe. (Lots of disagreement in the realm of elections, so have to use ones own intuition and experience in this area.)

Cypocryphy

- Pluto is approaching a square to my natal Venus, but it also is conjuncting my Part of Fortune. Should I worry about transiting Pluto? Your natal Venus opposes natal Jupiter, let's try to not irritate this with pluto.

So we have eliminated: March 30, April 2, April 6.

Just want to add to this. Your natal :venus: rules your 4th house and your 11th house because you have :cancer: rising. So, you are looking, aside from natural dignity, issues with your home (perhaps how all this comes to an end) If it does affect your natal :jupiter: and in return sixth house, by triggering :venus:, it is not bad, but will have an effect primarily based on :venus: and the nature of the aspect concerned. Moreover, a single transiting aspect will not have a pronounced effect unless other things are going on. This could actually be positive.

Regardless, you would have to have your chart analyzed in another way to see if there are health problems inherently on the horizon rather than casting election charts. In fact, if you were aware of a possible medical concern here, then an election chart might be used to mitigate potential suffering. An event chart will always be seen in the overall picture of directions, progressions, (returns) and transits, the later especially. Conversely, if nothing is portentous of ailments or things going awry, then an election chart could be seen as superfluous.

Here, however, I can't emphasize enough your vulnerability to drugs, intoxicants and the like. So it is good to have this done for that sake alone. I have not gone through and looked into your future or pried in that way. But this is what I feel is the big issue to be addressed.

Attachments

• Tooth Extraction:Surgury.jpg
    Tooth Extraction:Surgury.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Unique Astrology: Sorry, I still don't understand the stellium in pisces, in the 8th house.
In addition, the patient has a moon/mars opposition in late pisces.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Unless you are thinking that 8th house is the event "death," which this is not an event of death, like making a last will and testament, choosing when to have a funeral, the 8th house is irrelevant. This is a sixth house matter. If it were in the eighth, it is more a question of accidental dignity and essential dignity.

*Although, some, long ago, claimed that the lord of the ascendant should avoid an opposition with lord of the eighth house. That's about it I believe. (Lots of disagreement in the realm of elections, so have to use ones own intuition and experience in this area.)

From personal experience, natal ASC in event 8H brings some difficulties (during or after a surgery). It also depends in other transits to natal planets/angles ocurring concurrently.

Cypocryphy

Unique Astrology: Sorry, I still don't understand the stellium in pisces, in the 8th house.
In addition, the patient has a moon/mars opposition in late pisces.

First, let me disabuse you. Unique Astrology did not create an election with a stelium in :pisces:; I did.

Second, Unique Astrology did not cast an election but used a subset of progressions based on lunar movement. That is not an election. That truly is a unique astrological approach but being in the subsections of elections, some would want it moved. However, I think it adds an alternative approach in an area that is greatly confused. I don’t want to get into the historical pretext for this confusion, but it begins with an ancient poem.

Third, and most important, what does the lunar opposition with :mars: mean to you? As far as I can see, you first saw :opposition: and then saw :moon: but mor importantly :mars: and then concluded bad.What does this signify to you and how does it play out in an operation? In simple terms, what is your interpretation of the native’s natal chart here?

Sincerely,
C.

Cypocryphy

Third, and most important, what does the lunar opposition with :mars: mean to you? As far as I can see, you first saw :opposition: and then saw :moon: but mor importantly :mars: and then concluded bad.What does this signify to you and how does it play out in an operation? In simple terms, what is your interpretation of the native’s natal chart here?

Sincerely,
C.

I just want to emphasize that I am not being confrontational but want to know why you are opposed the use of "pisces." and 8th house? The 8th house here is unimportant because if OP makes his appointment at 4 pm, the real work won't begin until after the anesthetics begin. So we are looking at 4:15 to 4:30, at which point the :sun:, :moon:, :neptune: are in the 7th house.

What we have here with the new Moon is a conjunction increasing toward :mercury:, the latter rescued by :venus: (from the "Book of the Skilled"). So by the time the operation is in full swing, we still have the ascendant ruler, the :sun: conjoined the natives "moon" strengthening it as the ruler of the house of the operation trines the part of fortune, ruled by the sun, and trines the ascendant. The part of fortune is conjoined the ascendant. (So what this means is that you don't get healthier than this as the :sun: is the quintessential sign of vitality and health. The PoF is the coup de gras of all malice being conjoined the ascendant and receiving rays from Jupiter, ruler of the house of operations/health, which happens to rule the Sun, too. This makes :pisces: a fertile ground for health and recovery, especially with the :moon: in the said lunar mansion (as I said this all earlier). Jupiter is conjoined the natives Saturn, which should mitigate whatever disruptive energy it is causing. Also, in the hour of :jupiter:

I won't go on, but I am curious as to your dislike of :pisces:. I just want to understand your reasoning. This is not about right and wrong, although I believe OP wants a clear cut answer.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hello, I was hoping I could get some assistance in picking a date for my wisdom teeth surgery.

I have to remove all 4. They have to put me to sleep. And there's risk of nerve damage.

My natal chart:
https://i.imgur.com/JzRuZ8S.png

From my limited astrological knowledge, I know that the surgery shouldn't be done during Retrogrades, and so I'm hoping to get the surgery done within 2 date ranges:

Between now and March 5th. (Before Mercury retrograde)
Between March 28th and April 10th. (After Mercury goes direct and before Jupiter Retrograde)

A couple things I've noticed about the dates within those date ranges:

- Applying Neptune square Saturn: I know this isn't a good time to be put to sleep. One might not wake up :eek: This makes me feel as if my best bet would be to do it in the second date range, where the square would be leaving.

This is your big concern here.

- February 28th looks nice, but I see that the Moon is in Capricorn. I know you're not supposed to operate when the moon is in the sign that rules what's being operated on. Technically, that's the head. So I shouldn't do it when the moon is in Aries. But should I avoid Capricorn as well, since that rules the teeth?

There are signs that are used for a variety of things but typically it was the quadruplicate nature of the signs so that common signs meant doubling up or abundance, etc.

Most didn't want the Moon in the first house or joined the ascendant but then others disagreed.

- Uranus is gradually leaving an inconjunct to my Mars. I know the further it is away from my natal Mars, the better.

It's left by now. It's practically out of sign. Maybe in two weeks.

- Mercury is squaring my Saturn March 30th, so I should probably stay away from that date +- a day or two.

It's going retrograde so its stationary direct at the end of March. Ruling your 12th house of loss. So avoid the end of March you could say.

- April 2nd looks good, but Sun is exactly opposite my sun and the moon is in mutable Pisces.

Moon in pisces is okay depending on other factors, but you can make that work based the lunar mansions and avoiding contact with Saturn since Jupiter rules your sixth house.

- April 6th looks nice with Sun trine Saturn and moon in Fixed Taurus

- Pluto is approaching a square to my natal Venus, but it also is conjuncting my Part of Fortune. Should I worry about transiting Pluto?

Maybe ... but you're worried about something in 2020? That's not going to happen for. a looooooong time.

Best to get dates that are workable and then see what happens. I looked at your chart and there's nothing medically terrible until May. In May you might have a sudden medical issue, and mid March (Uranus sesqisquare Saturn, et al)

You already got the worst I think in the beginning of January with Saturn squaring your Sun, probably when the doc said your wisdom teeth had to go. p:sun: hitting your n:mars:

Now things look good and beginning of March is good but definitely you don't have to worry about Pluto :happy:

Last edited:

Balanced1

I spent some time today researching a little bit about election astrology, and now I see why it's so difficult to pick a date. There are so many factors to consider. I wish there was data available to show results of what actually works because a lot of it seems theoretical. Some of the more popular books on the subject are ancient, written way before there were computers to actually run proper analysis.

C, I can kind of see what you were going for with the chart you selected.

Before I highlight a couple things, let me point out that the office closes at 4:30, so I will probably have to start at about 3, latest.

Correct me if any of my observations are off: Mar 6, 3 P.M.

- Leo rising puts the chart ruler, Sun, and Moon in the 8th house.
At first glance this is scary looking but the 8th house is to be considered during surgery. With Sun and Moon in the 8th for Leo rising you've linked the ruler of the 1st and ruler of the 12th with the 8th house.

https://www.radicalvirgo.com/2010/04/art-of-timing.html
"The 8th house is considered when undergoing any surgery. It is necessary to connect it favorably to the ruler of the 1st house and also to the ruler of the 12th, if the surgery takes place in a hospital setting."

- 8th house cusp is Pisces, along with the co-ruler Neptune.
Even though I read that the outer planets aren't typically used, it probably strengthens the 8th house if its co-ruler is in there as well

- Mercury is also in the 8th house, and retrograde, which is pretty bad, not gonna lie.
It's retrograde, in fall, and applying to an opposition with my natal mars.

- Jupiter, in its own sign, is the depositor for all of the Pisces placements, which hopefully serves to aid the weakened Mercury.
I just wish Jupiter was angular rather than succedent. With the proper time, Jupiter can be made to trine the MC

- Mars, which is a major malefic for this day chart, sits in the 10th house, which is bad.
The most elevated planet for the chart is a Malefic planet in Sect.
This elevation is countered by the fact that Mars is in its detriment, Taurus.

- Venus, depositor of Mars, sits in an angular house.
It makes a square with my natal mercury and pluto, but hopefully that isn't too much of an issue.
Hopefully this counters Mars' elevation. Maybe I can adjust the time and have Venus exactly opposite the election ascendant to amplify it? But then again, does amplifying Venus, Mars' depositor, also amplify the malefic effects of Mars?

- Saturn sits in a cadent house and sextiles the sun, moon ,and natal MC. It also trines Mars at a 5 degree orb.

- On the downside, Neptune, the sun, and the moon all square my natal Saturn.
But Neptune is Cazimi with the sun, so hopefully this is ok. What about natal Saturn? What purpose does that play in the surgery? Having the chart ruler, moon, and co-ruler of these planets square natal Saturn has to mean something.

I didn't read anything on the different Parts, so I didn't include that. But is this the basic gist of the election?

Balanced1

Unique astrologys chart: Mar 15, 11:30 AM

The office closes at 1 PM on Fridays, so this was the best time I could find. Let me highlight the "I" because I'm an amateur, there's more than likely a better time before 1.

- I chose this time because it puts Mars, the Malefic for this day chart in the 12th house, making it cadent.

- Saturn, the lesser malefic, is in the 8th house. The 8th house is in Capricorn, so saturn in its own sign, in the 8th house of surgery is well-placed?

- Saturn and Mars also form a near exact trine. (C, you mentioned that this means the surgeon is very good)

- Gemini rising puts the chart ruler, Mercury, in the 10th. It apply's in aspect to Jupiter via square. Unfortunately, Mercury also forms an exact square with my natal Uranus.

- Jupiter sits in the angular 7th house, aspecting Mercury, the sun, and part of fortune via square.

- The moon sits in the 2nd house, which is supposedly unfortunate. But the moon is in its own sign of Cancer, which is good stuff. Unfortunately it's applying in aspect to an opposition with Saturn (10 degree orb)

- Moon also conjuncts my natal ascendant. (Not sure if this is good or bad)

- Venus, the depositor of Mars (which is in detriment), is in the 9th house, making an exact sextile with my natal saturn, and 4 degree trine with my natal sun

Am I missing anything with this chart?

Cypocryphy

Hey Balanced. I'll check it out. I'm short on time. Finding auspicious days is actually difficult.

For what you want, and of course this varies very much, but Aries or Taurus on the ascendant. I know you said differently in the beginning but this is traditional. I used Neptune because of the triangle.

You actually, by natal chart, should be prone to ailments, etc. I won't get into it but Mars is in the 11th house at that time, not the 12th but I don't know what house system you are using. Not that that's necessarily bad to be in the 11th.

I'm super short on time. And it's an issue to find the right date. The sooner the better. The planets at this time for you are kind of wonky.

You need to put prime importance on the Moon, ascendant and part of fortune. Sooooo important. And the lunar mansions and the hour.

Typically, all things are chosen first on the planetary hour. For you that would be :mercury:, :sun: or :jupiter:

You DO NOT want the moon in the first on on the ascendant. This is almost unanimously considered bad.

But I think you can fiddle with it. Regardless, health issues will likely occur during the periods I previously mentioned.

And at this time, the sooner you get those teeth out the better. When I first did this, I did it for the west coast but had a feeling you were East of me. So I wasn't sure exactly. But really there are just a few days when things are perfect for what you want to achieve.

With more time this weekend, I can probably look into it more, but this is about give and take. And you have to know your weak spots in the natal chart. The :mars: :opposition: :moon: all :square: :neptune: and angular. I am on the fence with Pluto but I know for a fact that :neptune: and :uranus: operate significantly in the natal chart. But people have been doing this with the main 7 for a long time and successfully. So, I think the time you chose is better than any. It's too bad that my time won't work. But the close we get to the spring equinox, the harder it will be to find a good time. Especially because time is not on your side.

Just remember: Ascendant and sign, ruler, Moon, Part of Fortune and the goal to make all as best as possible in relation to your own chart. Aries and Taurus are the best signs on the ascendant for you but that means, for you, 7 am and planets are difficult to navigate at that time. Would have to play around with it for awhile.

I'll check it out this weekend, but your time seems good enough. I would like to play with it some more, however.

Anyway, just remember the times I gave you to worry about. If I'm write, you started having wisdom tooth problems after Christmas or first two weeks of January, which caused you to have to see a doctor for antibiotics, then then other dates I gave you should be a concern too.

Talk to you later,
C.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

The chart I made for you was primarily to circumvent that T-Square by enveloping Neptune in a field of protection because anesthetics are the most dangerous part of this whole affair. That being said, :cancer: or :scorpio: rising might be good, too. But traditionally, :aries: and :taurus:

Cypocryphy

I can't help but look but this is the best day, considering. You have :saturn: in 7th house forming a weak :opposition: but mitigated by :trine: of :moon: and ruler of ascendant :jupiter: with :moon: in the lunar mansion of healing. The PoF is there—I mean, you can't get better than this if we just throw out Neptune.

This is as good as it gets for March, in my humble opinion. And the closer you get to April, the harder it will be, potentially. There will undeniably be health issues if you wait until April, especially around April 15th.

That's as much help as I can offer right now. I hope it helps.

Sincerely,
C.

Attachments

• Teeth.jpg
    Teeth.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Balanced1

But I think you can fiddle with it. Regardless, health issues will likely occur during the periods I previously mentioned.

And at this time, the sooner you get those teeth out the better. When I first did this, I did it for the west coast but had a feeling you were East of me. So I wasn't sure exactly. But really there are just a few days when things are perfect for what you want to achieve.

With more time this weekend, I can probably look into it more, but this is about give and take. And you have to know your weak spots in the natal chart. The :mars: :opposition: :moon: all :square: :neptune: and angular. I am on the fence with Pluto but I know for a fact that :neptune: and :uranus: operate significantly in the natal chart. But people have been doing this with the main 7 for a long time and successfully. So, I think the time you chose is better than any. It's too bad that my time won't work. But the close we get to the spring equinox, the harder it will be to find a good time. Especially because time is not on your side.

Just remember: Ascendant and sign, ruler, Moon, Part of Fortune and the goal to make all as best as possible in relation to your own chart. Aries and Taurus are the best signs on the ascendant for you but that means, for you, 7 am and planets are difficult to navigate at that time. Would have to play around with it for awhile.

I'll check it out this weekend, but your time seems good enough. I would like to play with it some more, however.

Anyway, just remember the times I gave you to worry about. If I'm write, you started having wisdom tooth problems after Christmas or first two weeks of January, which caused you to have to see a doctor for antibiotics, then then other dates I gave you should be a concern too.

Talk to you later,
C.

Hey C, if anyone tells you you're not the man, just send them my way.

This is exactly what happened. Except I didn't go in January. I figured I'd tough it out. I finally went a week ago.

It seems like I'm in a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation.

Should be interesting to see how things turn out.

unique_astrology

Adjusted the chart I did for 11:30 AM. This earlier time moved the MC back several degrees. It will progress to your progressed natal Jupiter in about 5 hours which might be about the time the work is finished or shortly after. The Desc will get to return Venus even later.

With the 2 benefics following so soon after the extraction things should go well and discomfort should be at the minimum possible.

Attachments

• Wisdom.jpg
    Wisdom.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 33

Cypocryphy

Hey C, if anyone tells you you're not the man, just send them my way.

This is exactly what happened. Except I didn't go in January. I figured I'd tough it out. I finally went a week ago.

It seems like I'm in a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation.

Should be interesting to see how things turn out.

Hahaha. :lol: Thanks man! I needed that! I haven't got a compliment in awhile like that :smile: Yeah! It will be interesting. But I hope it all goes well, ultimately. :happy: