Human existence: the gender of God

aquarius7000

In Hinduism, every thing is said to be part and particle of the Supreme. Therefore, God comprises of both the male and the female versions of every being. Also, the neuter.

...Aquarius is ranked the highest in intelligent, as well Capricorn for the first half (both ruled by Saturn and/or Uranus), and Libra the least in mind with Virgo the least in body (opposite sides of Venus in Libra and Mercury in Venus). And Taurus is ranked not so "smart" although my Taurus mother with an Aquarius/Pisces moon exhibited a high degree of smart, while Gemini is ranked not so "strong", so much for a sign of athletic abilities.
Do you have any supporting literature to support Libra being the least in mind, or Aquarius the most?

CapAquaPis

In Hinduism, every thing is said to be part and particle of the Supreme. Therefore, God comprises of both the male and the female versions of every being. Also, the neuter.

Do you have any supporting literature to support Libra being the least in mind, or Aquarius the most?

In theory and in pop culture, the belief Aquarius is the smartest sign caught on, probably due to the ruler planet Uranus, harbinger of progress, science and change requires a mind open and intelligent to make a difference.

Aries and Pisces: signs of victory and war (Aries the first, Pisces the last signs of the year).
Taurus and Aquarius: signs of openness and reform (the radical "hippies" of the zodiac, unconventional).
Gemini and Capricorn: signs of business and technology (they would have the power, prestige).
Cancer and Sagittarius: signs of belief and spirituality (Cancer ruled by the moon, Sagittarius by Jupiter).
Leo and Scorpio: signs of strife and drama (Leo ruled by sun, Scorpio by Pluto).
Virgo and Libra: signs of bounty and plenty (midpoint of the year, harvest season).

aquarius7000

In theory and in pop culture, the belief Aquarius is the smartest sign caught on, probably due to the ruler planet Uranus, harbinger of progress, science and change requires a mind open and intelligent to make a difference...
Much as I love the sound of Aqua being the most intelligent, I cannot endorse it so easily. I use traditional rulerships, so Saturn rules Aquarius for me.

In that case, the Uranus reasoning doesn't work. There has to be something more substantial.

david starling

If Capricorn affects Saturn (imparts qualities) one way, and Aquarius affects Saturn another way, it's a different version of Saturn. Maybe a version somewhat similar to Ouranos:)uranus:), Modern ruler of Aquarius. The standard description of Saturn may be mainly the Capricornian one.

david starling

I feel there's something to the Alchemists' belief that lead can be changed into gold, that relates to Saturn. Lead is Saturn's metal, according to tradition. What if the Aquarian Age is about turning the Saturn of lead into the Saturn of gold?

david starling

content.php

Five stars! :lol:

conspiracy theorist

I feel there's something to the Alchemists' belief that lead can be changed into gold, that relates to Saturn. Lead is Saturn's metal, according to tradition. What if the Aquarian Age is about turning the Saturn of lead into the Saturn of gold?

Are you familiar with "Revolt against the Modern World" by Julius Evola. He makes the connection of the Golden Age with Saturn. There is a free pdf online of the book and you can find that specific information on page 184.
I'd post the link but I'm on mobile.

The ideas in that book are in direct contradiction to your major ideas where the ages have been declining in quality since Atlantean times, with current times falling squarely in the dark age. I think you'd appreciate the whole book, for the very least that it provides a rigorous case against the idea of this age being one of true progress.

david starling

Are you familiar with "Revolt against the Modern World" by Julius Evola. He makes the connection of the Golden Age with Saturn. There is a free pdf online of the book and you can find that specific information on page 184.
I'd post the link but I'm on mobile.

The ideas in that book are in direct contradiction to your major ideas where the ages have been declining in quality since Atlantean times, with current times falling squarely in the dark age. I think you'd appreciate the whole book, for the very least that it provides a rigorous case against the idea of this age being one of true progress.

It's the Fall-season of Ages. The word "Fall" is synchronistic with the Biblical "Fall of Man", and with the Kali Yuga. The timeframe fits both (1st Sign of Fall, Tropical AGE of Libra c.4850-3100 B.C.E.)
The Age of Libra is when the Uruk culture arose in the Tigris Euphrates Valley, and completely broke with the Hunter-gatherer tradition. Many have the Kali Yuga beginning at about 3100 B.C.E.
Which is the very end of the Age of Libra, and the beginning of the Age of Scorpio.
The order is exactly reversed, regarding the Golden Age. The Age of Sagittarius, which manifested the Greco-Roman and Persian cultures, was a "living in the now" Age. Prophecies can't always distinguish Future from Past, so instead of Ouranos to Saturn to Jupiter, I reverse it, starting with the Age of Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, THEN the Age of Capricorn ruled by Saturn, followed by the Age of Aquarius ruled by Ouranos. When Zeus demanded that Prometheus tell him who would succeed him, he refused, and the answer was never given. Sagittarius is a very up-beat, positive Sign, and it would have been a real downer for the Greeks to think Saturn's rule was ahead of them, instead of behind them. The Romans saw it as Saturn starting out with a Golden Age, which then deteriorated and became an Age of Lead. They celebrated the Saturnalia during Sun in Tropical Capricorn in an "eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we shall die" sort of way. There's a theory that the use of lead plumbing by the wealthy destroyed the ability of the ruling class to function effectively. Now, of course, we have the lead bullet.
The question is, will the Age of Aquarius, which hasn't begun yet Tropically, be an improvement over the Age of Capricorn. I believe it will be a tremendous improvement. Traditionally the only way for that to happen would be for Saturn's quality of influence to change dramatically. But Trads say, no way--once a Malefic, always a Malefic. I see it as being the difference between Night and Day.

david starling

Not sure I made it clear: I attribute the technological and scientific progress since the beginning of the 17th Century to the Age of Capricorn, not the Age of Aquarius. We're going to go Astral, and stop mucking around with the Material world, acting as if it's all there is.

JUPITERASC

Not sure I made it clear:
I attribute the technological and scientific progress since the beginning of the 17th Century
to the Age of Capricorn, not the Age of Aquarius.
We're going to go Astral, and stop mucking around
with the Material world, acting as if it's all there is.
THE ANTIKYTHERA MECHANISM - THE FIRST COMPUTER

After 2,000 years under the sea, the sight is stunning.
Close inspection shows traces of technology that appear utterly modern:
gears with neat triangular teeth (just like the inside of a clock)
and a ring divided into degrees (like the protractor you used in school).
Nothing else like this has ever been discovered from antiquity.
Nothing as sophisticated, or even close, appears again for more than a thousand years

AND

Solely because of a belief that ancient people couldn’t possibly build a device so complex :smile:
some claim Antikythera Mechanism is a hoax .

BUT

The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project stated
that an examination at the National Archaeological Museum in Athens
has found that the device is not a hoax.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...o2zHQ44I2HR.99

The Antithykera Mechanism
is by far the most advanced piece of ancient technology ever discovered
is older than we thought
and
not quite as Greek as we thought either
. :smile:
Researchers think they have identified a particular solar eclipse
predicted by the device's complex cycle of astronomical calculations
which can find the location of the Sun and Moon, the phase of the Moon
and possibly the positions of the planets for any given day.
Christian Carman, a science historian at the National University of Quilmes in Argentina
and James Evans, a physicist at the University of Puget Sound in Washington
reached their conclusions by comparing the mechanism's eclipse predictions
found on the Saros dial
with records from Babylon.
That gave them the cosmological clockwork's start date
12 May 205BC
more than a century earlier than originally thought
:smile:

antikythera06_02.jpg

ynnest

The original God and original creator of everything before the "luciferian rebellion creations" has a feminine and masculine aspect.

Y

JUPITERASC

Neith is an androgynous being
capable of giving birth without a partner

and/or creation without sexual imagery
as seen in the myths of Atum

and other creator gods. :smile:

84dc1b1a23f84965b079057b33b4adb9.jpg

ynnest

Neith is an androgynous being
capable of giving birth without a partner

and/or creation without sexual imagery
as seen in the myths of Atum

and other creator gods. :smile:

84dc1b1a23f84965b079057b33b4adb9.jpg

I "believe" the idea of a genderless god has luciferian connotations which means that it is a dark force invention that was purposefully set up to slander human beings natural state.

Y

JUPITERASC

I "believe" the idea of a genderless god has luciferian connotations
which means that it is a dark force invention
that was purposefully set up to slander human beings natural state.

Y

You are entitled to your opinions with which billions disagree :smile:

JUPITERASC

In the experience of yogins

who do not perceive things dualistically

the fact that things manifest

without truly existing
is so amazing :smile:
that they burst into laughter
~ Longchenpa

22448538_1227545077350342_682943136744318232_n.jpg

ynnest

You are entitled to your opinions with which billions disagree :smile:

If people disagree is irrelevant since billion(s) of people first of all have never experienced original god first hand, but also because of the spiritual mass control systems who sheds these programmed false beliefs like a machine going on a "spitting autopilot". As I have said before these false beliefs are ending and the truth are slowly but surely filtering through to the consciousness of humanity.

Y

JUPITERASC

If people disagree is irrelevant
On the contrary :smile:

since billion(s) of people first of all have never experienced original god first hand,
That is your opinion
and since you have no respect for the fact that others have an opinion
it would be fair to give you the same

but also because of the spiritual mass control systems who sheds these programmed false beliefs
like a machine going on a "spitting autopilot".
As I have said before these false beliefs are ending
and the truth are slowly but surely filtering through to the consciousness of humanity.

Y
dual-god-khensu-B8RYGP.jpg

ynnest

On the contrary :smile:

That is your opinion
and since you have no respect for the fact that others have an opinion
it would be fair to give you the same

dual-god-khensu-B8RYGP.jpg

No jupiterasc, this is not my opinion. I am giving people the opportunity to understand that the origins of different souls are NOT to the same, and that some were created by "gods" other than the original god. The belief that everything is a matter of opinion simply does not hold up to the higher universal truths of "original substance".

Y

david starling

THE ANTIKYTHERA MECHANISM - THE FIRST COMPUTER

After 2,000 years under the sea, the sight is stunning.
Close inspection shows traces of technology that appear utterly modern:
gears with neat triangular teeth (just like the inside of a clock)
and a ring divided into degrees (like the protractor you used in school).
Nothing else like this has ever been discovered from antiquity.
Nothing as sophisticated, or even close, appears again for more than a thousand years

AND

Solely because of a belief that ancient people couldn’t possibly build a device so complex :smile:
some claim Antikythera Mechanism is a hoax .

BUT

The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project stated
that an examination at the National Archaeological Museum in Athens
has found that the device is not a hoax.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...o2zHQ44I2HR.99

The Antithykera Mechanism
is by far the most advanced piece of ancient technology ever discovered
is older than we thought
and
not quite as Greek as we thought either
. :smile:
Researchers think they have identified a particular solar eclipse
predicted by the device's complex cycle of astronomical calculations
which can find the location of the Sun and Moon, the phase of the Moon
and possibly the positions of the planets for any given day.
Christian Carman, a science historian at the National University of Quilmes in Argentina
and James Evans, a physicist at the University of Puget Sound in Washington
reached their conclusions by comparing the mechanism's eclipse predictions
found on the Saros dial
with records from Babylon.
That gave them the cosmological clockwork's start date
12 May 205BC
more than a century earlier than originally thought
:smile:

antikythera06_02.jpg

I'm not saying the Age of Capricorn has a monopoly on technology or an extremely materialistic outlook. Just that it's reached an unprecedented level within the range of the historical record. The Age of Libra (c.2850-3100 B.C.E.) was an Age of invention and new technology in a few small regions that broke away from the Hunter-gatherer traditions. These developments slowly spread throughout the world--the wheel, the plow, the balance scale, writing, metallurgy, the domestication of animals--city-state culture in general. The compound bow, along with the horse and chariot, were a lead-in to the Age of Sagittarius.

JUPITERASC

No jupiterasc, this is not my opinion.
I am giving people the opportunity to understand that the origins of different souls are NOT to the same
and that some were created by "gods" other than the original god.
The belief that everything is a matter of opinion
simply does not hold up to the higher universal truths of "original substance".

Y
That's simply an opinion of an opinion :smile: