People with Venus/Uranus are you like this?

ChildOfVenus

Something that I’ve realized with having this placement. Is that I get what I need from different guys who I am friends with. One guy I talk to when I really need to vent, the other guy is nice and fun to be with I enjoy his company. The other guy gives me great sex and supports me in regards to my academics, health and he gives me things and helps me when I need him. I know I can actually trust him. So basically I guess I get what I need from each guy. And no I’m not sleeping with all of them.

I know someone with the conjunction and she’s similar. Is anyone with this aspect like this?

Cary2

Banned
Some people oversimplify the Venus/Uranus aspect when they dismiss it as the divorce aspect. Because Venus is connected to an outer planet, we know that relationships will be out of the norm, and they will defy one's personal control in significant ways. It will seem that fate intrudes rudely. If the ancients knew of the outer planets, they would have classified them as malefics. Like classical malefics, they are not all bad. Perhaps malefics are planets that most people don't know how to manage and therefore bungle on a regular basis. Students of reincarnation often know that we suffer so we can grow in consciousness, and challenging planets are useful to our growth.

Having a significant Venus/Uranus aspect does tend to increase your tendency to divorce, but not in all cases, apparently. What frequently happens is the tendency to start romance suddenly and excitedly and then reverse your feelings which are puzzled why you pursued the other person in the first place. Some Ve/Ur natives may merely feel themselves to be victims of such behavior rather than perpetrators. If you are a "victim", it may come from an unconscious (often a part of outer-planet vibrations) desire to remain unattached. Venus/Uranus folks do not surrender their freedom lightly.

In some cases, it signifies one who is unusually persnickety in their choice of partners. In some cases, it is a clue that the relationship is an unusual or strange match. Perhaps it means you'll bond with an astrologer or a genius.

In some cases, Ve/Ur is a warning of attack.

Those who work with audio recording technology often have significant Ve/Ur contacts.

We judge which of the various interpretations are appropriate using our synthesis skills and judging the chart as a whole to see how Ve/Ur is framed in the chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
ChildofVenus, do you, and your friend who operates similarly, have any of the following placements: DC in Gemini, or Mercury in H7, or Venus and/or the DC ruler in the third house, or Venus and/or the DC ruler in Gemini?

Those are the placements I would associate with that kind of relationship style. Gemini needs variety, and if it's involved in the seventh house picture, that means a need for variety in relationships. Third house, being energetically similar to Gemini, can indicate the same thing, and so can having Mercury in the seventh. The more of those chart factors you have, the more likely it is that you need variety in relationships.

Some people with that need are inclined to non-monogamy. Others prefer monogamy in romance but get their need for variety met by a variety of friends. Sounds like you and this friend of yours are taking the second option.

An aspect or conjunction between Venus and Uranus might emphasize that, but the first place I'd look for that style of relating is Gemini and third house influences.

ChildOfVenus

ChildofVenus, do you, and your friend who operates similarly, have any of the following placements: DC in Gemini, or Mercury in H7, or Venus and/or the DC ruler in the third house, or Venus and/or the DC ruler in Gemini?

Those are the placements I would associate with that kind of relationship style. Gemini needs variety, and if it's involved in the seventh house picture, that means a need for variety in relationships. Third house, being energetically similar to Gemini, can indicate the same thing, and so can having Mercury in the seventh. The more of those chart factors you have, the more likely it is that you need variety in relationships.

Some people with that need are inclined to non-monogamy. Others prefer monogamy in romance but get their need for variety met by a variety of friends. Sounds like you and this friend of yours are taking the second option.

An aspect or conjunction between Venus and Uranus might emphasize that, but the first place I'd look for that style of relating is Gemini and third house influences.
So I guess that's why men with Venus in Gemini aren't loyal and can't be with one person? That makes sense.

Osamenor

Staff member
So I guess that's why men with Venus in Gemini aren't loyal and can't be with one person? That makes sense.

Do I hear burn from an experience with a Gemini Venus man? :wink:

They could be loyal if they recognized that need for variety in themselves and either made a clear and honest choice to practice non-monogamy - which would require being up front about it with all partners - or did what you're doing and got their need for variety met through friends. If you find a guy who has Venus in Gemini and isn't doing that, then yes, he'll be a player. He'll cheat on you, and maybe start the relationship by cheating on his previous partner with you (and of course, if he did it with you, he'll do it to you). Or, maybe he'll be monogamous with you in practice but refuse to make a commitment and insist on keeping his options open, whether or not he really sees any options.

And, charts can show mixed testimony. If a guy (or girl) has Venus in Gemini but Saturn in the seventh, or seventh house cusp in Capricorn, that's much more likely to be someone who needs monogamy and commitment. I'm guessing Mr. Gemini Venus who burned you did not have those placements.

Last edited:

starsRus

I have Venus square Uranus , after 10 years of dating around 150 guys, I’ve finally met the one. Been together for a year now. Leo Venus and sun, Aries moon I guess it made me very determined not to give up! I’m very loyal would never go behind someone’s back or cheat, I’m brutally honest and detest dishonesty . I need adventure and a man with an open mind with all the intensity. 😉

We have a grandtrine / kite composite with Saturn and Uranus . In for the long haul with lots of surprises...

ChildOfVenus

Do I hear burn from an experience with a Gemini Venus man? :wink:

They could be loyal if they recognized that need for variety in themselves and either made a clear and honest choice to practice non-monogamy - which would require being up front about it with all partners - or did what you're doing and got their need for variety met through friends. If you find a guy who has Venus in Gemini and isn't doing that, then yes, he'll be a player. He'll cheat on you, and maybe start the relationship by cheating on his previous partner with you (and of course, if he did it with you, he'll do it to you). Or, maybe he'll be monogamous with you in practice but refuse to make a commitment and insist on keeping his options open, whether or not he really sees any options.

And, charts can show mixed testimony. If a guy (or girl) has Venus in Gemini but Saturn in the seventh, or seventh house cusp in Capricorn, that's much more likely to be someone who needs monogamy and commitment. I'm guessing Mr. Gemini Venus who burned you did not have those placements.

No you hear 31 years of dealing with a man who has Venus in Gemini. My parents are Gemini’s and my father has this placement so I know first hand exactly how they are. Aren’t capable of being faithful at all. Liars, cheaters they like sleazy women I know all about them.

ChildOfVenus

I have Venus square Uranus , after 10 years of dating around 150 guys, I’ve finally met the one. Been together for a year now. Leo Venus and sun, Aries moon I guess it made me very determined not to give up! I’m very loyal would never go behind someone’s back or cheat, I’m brutally honest and detest dishonesty . I need adventure and a man with an open mind with all the intensity. 😉

We have a grandtrine / kite composite with Saturn and Uranus . In for the long haul with lots of surprises...

150 guys? Seriously? Lol yeah I like excitement are you sure he’s the one? I was with a guy for 7 years and he ended up not being the one. We had a lot of Saturn aspects. I think it was too much Saturn for me I didn’t like not having my freedom.

starsRus

150 guys? Seriously? Lol yeah I like excitement are you sure he’s the one? I was with a guy for 7 years and he ended up not being the one. We had a lot of Saturn aspects. I think it was too much Saturn for me I didn’t like not having my freedom.

I was a serial dater I lost count 🙈. We live together so I hope so! I don’t think I could ever go through that again. It was exciting , painful , lonely experience . Just like a rollercoaster 🎢. I now really appreciate having stability and I felt I had to go through that to know what I want and need. I do think Venus square Uranus is like love bi polar.

ChildOfVenus

I was a serial dater I lost count 🙈. We live together so I hope so! I don’t think I could ever go through that again. It was exciting , painful , lonely experience . Just like a rollercoaster 🎢. I now really appreciate having stability and I felt I had to go through that to know what I want and need. I do think Venus square Uranus is like love bi polar.

It’s ok lol we all go through something I can definitely relate. Sometimes I do miss the stability of my ex. I get lonely but I just call up my friend and vent. I think if I found someone who really understands me it would be ok. I like being friends first before jumping into a relationship. My ex wanted to be under me 24/7 I didn’t like that. We stayed together and I liked having my own room. And he didn’t like it he would always want to know what I was doing. Then things became too routine and I got bored. We argued a lot too and enough was just enough he wanted me to marry him and get pregnant. I wasn’t having it lol so I left sometimes I can’t believe how easy it was for me to just up and leave after 7 years.

Osamenor

Staff member
@Osamenor I know a guy who has Venus in Gemini and Descendant in Capricorn but does that really make a difference?

Do you know how this guy does relationships?

DC in Capricorn usually indicates a need for committed monogamy. Venus in Gemini indicates a need for some kind of variety in interpersonal relationships. That doesn't always mean multiple romantic/sexual partners. For some, it does. For others, the variety manifests in different ways, like having multiple friends. But, even with those two chart factors to consider, it depends heavily on the person. One person with those placements might be monogamous and committed. Another might do it differently.

Oddity

You really can't generalise from a sample size of one.

No you hear 31 years of dealing with a man who has Venus in Gemini. My parents are Gemini’s and my father has this placement so I know first hand exactly how they are. Aren’t capable of being faithful at all. Liars, cheaters they like sleazy women I know all about them.

wan

Do you know how this guy does relationships?

DC in Capricorn usually indicates a need for committed monogamy. Venus in Gemini indicates a need for some kind of variety in interpersonal relationships. That doesn't always mean multiple romantic/sexual partners. For some, it does. For others, the variety manifests in different ways, like having multiple friends. But, even with those two chart factors to consider, it depends heavily on the person. One person with those placements might be monogamous and committed. Another might do it differently.

I have Saturn conjunct Dsc extremely closely, so it's kind of similar to Cappy Dsc. I also have Mars in Gemini. I feel that this is the blending of two very dissimilar energies. When it comes to love, I do want commitment and exclusivity from my partner, but at the same time, I also crave having a lot of people and friends that I can associate with.