Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
'....Therefore, the nature of SATURN is cold, dry, melancholic
dark, of heavy harshness.
And perhaps he will be cold [and] moist, heavy, of stinking odor
and he is of much eating and true esteem.
And he signifies works of moisture and the cultivation of land
and peasants,
and village companions, and the settlement of lands...'
Benjamin Dykes translation of Abu Mashars GREAT INTRODUCTION
http://theastrologypodcast.com/2019/...enjamin-dykes/
'....also buildings and waters and rivers, and
the quantities or measures of things
and the divisions of the earth, also affluence

and a multitude of assets
and masteries which are done by hand, greed
and the greatest poverty and the poor.
And he signifies travel by sea, and foreign travel
[that is] far away and at great length, and bad.
And he signifies works of moisture and the cultivation of land
and peasants,
and village companions, and the settlement of lands...'

I agree with all of the above, except that Saturn is moderately drying by nature, and partakes of water through cold, which is the preponderating power in water.

Opal

Premium Member
Wow! Now that's some powerful moon. Do you feel any blending to Cap, or do you just feel like an empowered Sag?

I am Jupiter Sag too, rules the 2nd. Saturn is domicile too, in the Second. Jupiter feels it, but, it usually just tries to ignore the worried one.

Gemini888

I am Jupiter Sag too, rules the 2nd. Saturn is domicile too, in the Second. Jupiter feels it, but, it usually just tries to ignore the worried one.
I have Sag Jupiter too, but it isn't as involved as my Saturn. Saturn is my MC's ruler and forms way more aspects than Jupiter. Both of them form hard aspects to my Merc. I feel like I'm torn between being an optimist and a pessimist :crying::devil:

Both Saturn and Jupiter are in the scary houses though, 12H and 8H respectively.

JUPITERASC

I have Sag Jupiter too, but it isn't as involved as my Saturn. Saturn is my MC's ruler and forms way more aspects than Jupiter. Both of them form hard aspects to my Merc. I feel like I'm torn between being an optimist and a pessimist :crying::devil:

Both Saturn and Jupiter are in the scary houses though, 12H and 8H respectively.
very apt
houses of fear :smile:

leomoon

Yes there is at least one solid dream interpretation site, but Google never brings it up.

http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/
Hi passiflora:

If you are interested in dream interpretation, I wrote 2 books on it. One includes Cayce and one doesn't. Both in Kindle store for those who have the prime it would be free to read.

Opal:

Do you mean numbers like in numerology?

If so, I have a sh--t-crate of them saved from long ago you might enjoy looking at here:

NOTE:
Chaldean numerology, on which the Indian system
is based, is an entirely different system.

There are no ''Master'' numbers such as 11 and 22.
according to the kabbalah/vedic numerology 3 is ruled by Jupiter and number 3 people always look at the big picture and live life large, big hearts, big eaters, large bodied and plump most of the time, prefer the macro to the micro, very positive outlook

i follow the signs like this
number 1 is - sun
2-cancer
3-sagittarius
4-aquarius
5-gemini
6-libra
7-pisces
8-capricorn
9-aries/scorpio

number 5's according to your list is connected with Sagittarius, according to the system i follow it is connected to Gemini

#5 - quick minds/good at multitasking/can be quite irritating, and like the micro instead of macro

all these qualities are connected with Gemini
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I checked my family (Jess is deceased) but was surely Moon in Scorpio traits as is Jen (ASC and dad both ) & her elder sister for sure who only has the MC on Scorpio, but a FULL stellium in her 8th house (Scorpio's house) . ... Since I have zero Scorpio, I'm rather convinced by the lives and my life that we came here as a soul group to learn about forgiveness, a huge Scorpio thing, and not to carry grudges. Some learn but some never do.

Deborah = Life Path 4
Ralph - Life Path 3
Jess: (deceased) had 11

Jen Life Path 8
Becky Life Path 4
TaylorPiper Life Path 4 (her twin daughters, my granddaughters)

[FONT=&quot]http://www.thedreamtime.com/spirit/num_meanings.html#numten [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Sounds like an 11 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]is a VERY Intense laden number, if what I recall[/FONT][FONT=&quot].
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
RESONATION WITH PLANETS: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

When it comes to numerology, the numbers sometimes take on the traits of two planets, or luminaries. There is a blending that occurs, so it's not a straight shot.
I believe:
1 is Aries
2 is Cancer/Little bit of Taurus
3 is Gemini
4 is Saturn
5 is Sag
6 is Cancer and Jupiterian, so Sag
7 is Virgo
8 is Scorpio, maybe some Uranian energy...
9 is Neptune
10 (which does exist) is Leo
11 is Scorpionic
22 is Saturn and Aquarius
33 is Jupiterian as well [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Chaldean numerology, on which the Indian system
is based, is an entirely different system.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.professionalnumerology.com/images/chaldeantable.jpg[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

leomoon

cont'd: Numerology notes:

[FONT=&quot]There are no ''Master'' numbers such as 11 and 22. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]according to the kabbalah/vedic numerology 3 is ruled by Jupiter and number 3 people always look at the big picture and live life large, big hearts, big eaters, large bodied and plump most of the time, prefer the macro to the micro, very positive outlook [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

1 is - sun
2-cancer
3-sagittarius
4-aquarius
5-gemini
6-libra
7-pisces
8-capricorn
9-aries/scorpio

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] number 5's according to your list is connected with Sagittarius, according to this system it is connected to Gemini
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 4, 8 and 9 catastrophic combination is taken from the
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]old numerology books[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Cheiro, the great early 20th century clairvoyant, also
used this system and warned about the antagonism
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] of these three numbers.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who was Cheiro?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrosage.com/celebrity-horoscope/cheiro-horoscope.asp
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I didn't know either so I looked him up here:[/FONT]

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Cheiro Horoscope. William john Warner, or Cheiro was a renowned Irish astrologer and a prominent occult figure. His nickname was derived from the word 'Cheiromancy' that means palmistry. He was a self-proclaimed clairvoyant and taught astrology, numerology and Chaldean numerology.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[Deleted image because this thread is, as its title says, strictly text. All images are off topic for this thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

Yes there is at least one solid dream interpretation site, but Google never brings it up.

http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/

Ever since I was a little girl (too many decades to count now :surprised: ) I loved to interpret dreams. As I grew older I interpreted my mothers often and grandmother once in awhile.

Your link is excellent, btw.

Here is a fascinating dream my husband had in 2010 after we returned from Egypt that year ...We were there for October-Nov. for his birthday. When we returned home sometime in December he dreamt the following about Egypt (or so it seemed to be):

Dream opens with what appeared to be thousands and thousands of tiny ants all carrying around the Queen Bee or honeycomb? and with the Gizeh Pyramids in the background.

That was about it, end of dream.

We talked about it because we always shared our dreams and tried to decipher them. Meanwhile, this dream we didn't interpret as it didn't seem to fit our trip.

In January, (about a month and some weeks later), the country of Egypt began to rise up, mostly the young people with the onset of the Arab Spring seems to have brought them to this point of total unrest. They wanted to get rid of the President Mubarak and did accomplish that within a month or so.

The dream came to mind, as we scurried back to congratulate people in March of 2011.

Quite honestly, it kind of astonished me at the time, because there was no hint for outsiders such as us to have known what would come about in such a short period of time. No doubt the young people knew and conveyed their feelings of unrest to each other in order to organize so well.

Dreams (I've decided long ago) come in 3 or 4 ways for humans. To have the precognitive ones of the future, probably is the easiest for most of us to dismiss because they are the more rarer ones.

Yet they've shown me over and over again, deja vu is simply "I have seen" because there truly is no time in the dream world and some pick up on this unconsciously, "in time" as in future and even past lives (also more rare)

leomoon

Yes, that site is my favorite. Symbols are frequently culture-bound so I like that the focus is more on the meaning making and linkage identifying process than on a dictionary or cookbook alone.

Precognitive dreams are interesting and feel “sticky” somehow. Really, how is it that the mind plucks something from the boundary lands between ether and intuition and insists on it? The one you had, which is not even about a personal situation, is on a different order than ones that contain personal content. I had not had any precognitive dreams in a long time, but had one earlier this year about an extremely stressful acute but dragging-on situation. It was a positive dream and brought me a great deal of solace.

Thats a good question you pose, but may indeed call for a strictly philosophical answer.

The only boundaries I know of or rather accept are ones by necessity in life are by law. Otherwise, I tend to push the boundaries all the time.

Actually, the Egypt dream was my husband's......which turned out to pre-cognate the fall of Mubarak (the Queen Bee) in this case.
For me, my precognitive dreams all were like yours and more personal ones. The ones that come to mind immediately had to do with my very ill daughter prior to her death about 18 months prior. I called them "warning dreams".

He also can dream and does dream lucidly. Visiting places in past lives (this is VERY rare indeed) that are beyond fascinating. More like the old Twilight Zone with Rod Serling I suspect, is what they reminded me of.
Very insightful and Jesus also promised we could do this, so not totally shocking. Ironically, he is agnostic, and fights me tooth and nail on anything religiously oriented:
King James Version John 14:
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

Anyway, thats what I thought of with these dreams of the Civil War and his hanging by the losing side :(

I've never dreamt a lucid dream myself, nor have I ever flown in dreams as he and my late mother do and did. That seems totally cool to do and wish I could!

Last edited:

Gemini888

I am finally curious to experiment with lucid dreaming if you have any family techniques, even though they have not worked for you.
You have never experienced lucid dream?

I'm not sure if what I experienced was lucid dream, but I can get into a state of both asleep and restlessness. When it happens, my dream tends to be hyper-realistic. I'm dreaming but at the same time I can feel my body on my bed. The dream can sometimes gets really violent, like a murderer enters my house and I'm finding a place to hide. I often don't feel rested when I wake up afterward.

david starling

The exact Merc/Sun conjunction just happened. Still only a 1 minute Orb, with Mercury beginning to separate.

The exact Saturn/Pluto conjunction is up next, on Jan. 12th @ 5:28 a.m. PST.

Meanwhile, now, nearly exact Domicled Moon opposite Sun, and NN opposite Jupiter.

Last edited: