Why I always have health problem?

Scherzy

I've tried:
Central European Daylight Time
Central European Time
Eastern European Time
Middle European Time
and all these time zones have you with Cancer rising.

But then I just tried Bagdad time - and you have a Gemini Rising. Guess I'm going with Bagdad time.

I think so.

Harmelia

I've been dealing with a variety of diseases since I was little.
I don't have a chronic condition, but there's always something. undecided

My hormone problem that's been going on for a few years, which is shedding my hair. lips sealed
Cervical mass - I just learned -
My teeth-something happening constantly dentistry-
Continuous weight gain and loss
My Allergies
Anxiety

Rulership Notes (Things to think about):
1. Because you are having a number of hormonal problems, I’m looking at the endocrine master gland – the Pituitary. It is ruled by Uranus overall. Jupiter rules posterior and Sun rules anterior. You have Sun-Jupiter in Aquarius’s House and South Node and Uranus in the 9th.

2. Saturn rules the teeth and so does Taurus/Gemini – at least the bottom jaw.

3. Jupiter rules growths – tumors – the Moon/Venus rule the feminine parts

4. Weight gain and loss can be a thyroid issue or some other metabolic or hormonal issue.

5. Allergies are ruled by the Moon.

6. Hair loss – I recently did a study on thyroid illnensses and learned that Hashimotos Disease – a thyroid disease can cause hair loss.

MY BIG QUESTION – have you had your thyroid checked? It would explain hair loss and weight problems. Taurus and Venus rule the thyroid and your Venus is strong in Taurus in the 12th. If your thyroid is okay, then I’d go to the pituitary next. Have it checked. You need to see an endocrinologist.

I’ve done many studies on health issues, and one thing I’ve noticed is that people with a lot of planets in yang signs and houses tend to have more health issues - especially with Sun or Moon. I think the fire signs especially bring more stress to the body. Also, I’ve noted that Gemini-Sagittarius and/or 3rd-9th house axes is the most common one for the Moon’s nodes. I’m not sure why exactly, except maybe the person is a mental type – Gemini and Sagittarius are very mental types rather than emotional types – and Fire burns hot in Air.

You have both of these notable qualities in your chart. Your nodes are in the 3rd-9th house axis (yang houses). Your Sun is conjunct Jupiter in Aries in a yang house. Your Moon is in Sag in a Yang house. This is a lot of fire and yang! That causes inflammation and stress in the body.

Your South Node in Aquarius conjunct Uranus in the 9th probably doesn’t help either as the Aquarius and Uranus can be quite electrical – nervous. Doesn’t help. Sun, Jupiter and Saturn in the 11th have some Aquarius energy in them since they are in Aquarius’s natural house.

You are no doubt very goal-oriented, expressive, and driven with all that Sag and fire. Your bowl points to the middle of your open space – to LEO – close to your North Node. Creative self-expression. There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

If this rectification is correct, you’ve got your chart ruler in an intercepted sign – Pisces and Virgo are intercepted. Could be there’s much pressure for you to reach very high goals, but you feel stuck or hindered to reach them. Mercury isn’t functioning freely. Venus in dignity in the 12th and rules Saturn and your IC by sign. The 12th house is not where we have drive. Pisces is not a place we feel very driven. Instead, you are in a much more inner realm here where you might feel creative, imaginative, intuitive, spiritual, lazy, escapist or preferring to simply relax.

In health readings, I look for the conflict that is causing the stress. I believe your conflict may be that you are all fired up, passionate about your goals and projects, but you might lack the sustaining power to bring them to satisfying conclusion. That’s a Sag thing anyway – too many projects and interests. By the way, we have some things in common. I have a Sag Moon and an Aries Sun too.

So you have this cool, peaceful Taurus – with Saturn in it – so there’s this focus on harmonious and simple living. Your Saturn doesn’t get all that excited about what the Sun and Moon are up to. Venus isn’t all that excited either, and Mercury is happy to meditate instead of express through Aquarius, which it needs to do if it wants to express. Mars in Scorpio wants to go within and do inner work.

Scorpio and Sagittarius are two very difficult signs to make work together. They just don’t mix. I’ve noticed that too in illnesses. Anyway, you see how your planets are divided into fire/doing (yang) and resting, meditating, being creative (yin) – and these two have to work together for you to feel better.

I think your way out of this is to meditate more and mix it up with yang activity. You need to cool off physically. You may need to take longer periods of rest when working on a project. You may need to learn to relax while doing stuff better – bring more relaxation and quiet, plodding work into the way you work instead of going all hog wild. Moderate and manage the fire. Eat cooling foods. Sleep in cool air with blankets for warmth.

Another thought is, I think you need to truly embrace your originality with the Aquarius SN and Uranus and sign on the house your Mercury is in – plus that Aries. You need to be pioneering, unique in approach, you need to let your intuition fly to unleash your Mercury in Pisces. That seems to be a WOW situation to me – like you could really come up with some cool new stuff no one has thought of yet. Could be you are sick in part because you aren’t tapping into it and it’s letting you know you’re off track. I think you could be channeling some pretty cool stuff.

North Node in Leo, 3rd – you need to focus on your own creativity and not do what everyone else is doing and saying. Don’t listen to that voice that says it’s too far out. Maybe trusting yourself a little more or to let your inner Muse have his way with you is needed.

I truly hope you feel better soon. It ***** to be sick.

Last edited:

Scherzy

1. Because you are having a number of hormonal problems, I’m looking at the endocrine master gland – the Pituitary. It is ruled by Uranus overall. Jupiter rules posterior and Sun rules anterior. You have Sun-Jupiter in Aquarius’s House and South Node and Uranus in the 9th.

4. Weight gain and loss can be a thyroid issue or some other metabolic or hormonal issue.

6. Hair loss – I recently did a study on thyroid illnensses and learned that Hashimotos Disease – a thyroid disease can cause hair loss.

MY BIG QUESTION – have you had your thyroid checked? It would explain hair loss and weight problems. Taurus and Venus rule the thyroid and your Venus is strong in Taurus in the 12th. If your thyroid is okay, then I’d go to the pituitary next. Have it checked. You need to see an endocrinologist.

I’ve done many studies on health issues, and one thing I’ve noticed is that people with a lot of planets in yang signs and houses tend to have more health issues - especially with Sun or Moon. I think the fire signs especially bring more stress to the body. Also, I’ve noted that Gemini-Sagittarius and/or 3rd-9th house axes is the most common one for the Moon’s nodes. I’m not sure why exactly, except maybe the person is a mental type – Gemini and Sagittarius are very mental types rather than emotional types – and Fire burns hot in Air.

You have both of these notable qualities in your chart. Your nodes are in the 3rd-9th house axis (yang houses). Your Sun is conjunct Jupiter in Aries in a yang house. Your Moon is in Sag in a Yang house. This is a lot of fire and yang! That causes inflammation and stress in the body.

Your South Node in Aquarius conjunct Uranus in the 9th probably doesn’t help either as the Aquarius and Uranus can be quite electrical – nervous. Doesn’t help. Sun, Jupiter and Saturn in the 11th have some Aquarius energy in them since they are in Aquarius’s natural house.

You are no doubt very goal-oriented, expressive, and driven with all that Sag and fire. Your bowl points to the middle of your open space – to LEO – close to your North Node. Creative self-expression. There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

If this rectification is correct, you’ve got your chart ruler in an intercepted sign – Pisces and Virgo are intercepted. Could be there’s much pressure for you to reach very high goals, but you feel stuck or hindered to reach them. Mercury isn’t functioning freely. Venus in dignity in the 12th and rules Saturn and your IC by sign. The 12th house is not where we have drive. Pisces is not a place we feel very driven. Instead, you are in a much more inner realm here where you might feel creative, imaginative, intuitive, spiritual, lazy, escapist or preferring to simply relax.

In health readings, I look for the conflict that is causing the stress. I believe your conflict may be that you are all fired up, passionate about your goals and projects, but you might lack the sustaining power to bring them to satisfying conclusion. That’s a Sag thing anyway – too many projects and interests. By the way, we have some things in common. I have a Sag Moon and an Aries Sun too.

So you have this cool, peaceful Taurus – with Saturn in it – so there’s this focus on harmonious and simple living. Your Saturn doesn’t get all that excited about what the Sun and Moon are up to. Venus isn’t all that excited either, and Mercury is happy to meditate instead of express through Aquarius, which it needs to do if it wants to express. Mars in Scorpio wants to go within and do inner work.

Scorpio and Sagittarius are two very difficult signs to make work together. They just don’t mix. I’ve noticed that too in illnesses. Anyway, you see how your planets are divided into fire/doing (yang) and resting, meditating, being creative (yin) – and these two have to work together for you to feel better.

I think your way out of this is to meditate more and mix it up with yang activity. You need to cool off physically. You may need to take longer periods of rest when working on a project. You may need to learn to relax while doing stuff better – bring more relaxation and quiet, plodding work into the way you work instead of going all hog wild. Moderate and manage the fire. Eat cooling foods. Sleep in cool air with blankets for warmth.

Another thought is, I think you need to truly embrace your originality with the Aquarius SN and Uranus and sign on the house your Mercury is in – plus that Aries. You need to be pioneering, unique in approach, you need to let your intuition fly to unleash your Mercury in Pisces. That seems to be a WOW situation to me – like you could really come up with some cool new stuff no one has thought of yet. Could be you are sick in part because you aren’t tapping into it and it’s letting you know you’re off track. I think you could be channeling some pretty cool stuff.

North Node in Leo, 3rd – you need to focus on your own creativity and not do what everyone else is doing and saying. Don’t listen to that voice that says it’s too far out. Maybe trusting yourself a little more or to let your inner Muse have his way with you is needed.

What a competent astrologer and what a competent comment !
Yes I chechked my thyroid.My mom and aunts all have thyroid ilness but I dont.

There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

YES YES YES!This is my biggest stress factor.

I always wondered what the settlement was, which made me care so much about others' ideas!Thank you!

Scherzy

Last edited: