Should i go for this CT scan or not?

latsahab

will this post operative lower abdominal pain subside by itself...shall i wait or shall i go for CT scan?

Attachments

• astro_2at_ctscan_hr.42584.52018.jpg
    astro_2at_ctscan_hr.42584.52018.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 34

kalinka

I judged it with tropical chart. Yes, you should wait to see if the pain subside by itself. Moon is Voc, in gemini and peregrine. nothing is happen at this time but it will not get worse. Moon is going to enter into Cancer, his own rulership, which is a very good indication. mercury recently arrived in Sagittarius, in Jupiter's rulership -in a very bad shape, especially under sun's beam. Jupiter is the significator for the doctor and the treatment. jupiter is in his own face and fall ,and receives Moon in detriment. We can say that the doctor is indeed clueless and the treatment doesn't benefit you or only very limited. Sun could represents the CT, in conjunction with the Part of Fortune. Sun is in his own triplicity but in Mercury's detriment. I think the CT could advance the treatment...nevertheless because of your anxiety of radiation and their aftereffects I would not do that at this time and just wait a while.

Last edited:

latsahab

Thanks a ton for your reply and time...
I could wait means it's not anything serious?
yes I am very much worried about the radiation as I had barium x Ray's just six months ago which already exposed me to a lot to radiation...

latsahab

A doctor I visited once told me may be it's scar tissue pain and it can subside with time...nothing to worry about...doctors are mostly clueless...
Since moon giving a good indication means health will improve and pain will subside, nothing serious? Right?

kalinka

To be honest, it is serious and also a longterm disease. Mercury is just at the beginning of the sign. Moon promises a soon recovery but I think it is just an improvement in the symptoms but the disease will stay, also the cluelessness because Mercury's only aspect in that sign is a square to neptune. So you can go to the CT but the root of the evil will be not find out.
KP chart: Csl of 6 +1 Sun signifies 6,7,2,5,4. Csl 12 mars: 7,6,8,11,12. Csl 8 Moon: 6,1,12,7,3. The disease is seen clearly in the picture and that it is a chronical problem, too due to Csl 8. However the presence of 5 and 11 suggest cure but it will take probably a long time. Mars is L12 in the chart, located in the 6th with mercury,whose star Lord Saturn occupied the 8th. Currently the chart shows Mars Maha Dasha from 2017 -Sep. 2023. This is a very hostile period for you, where you might be confronted with suffering pain, diseases, accident, unhappiness and losses. The chronical disease started with Saturn Antara Dasha in Feb. 2019 and ends with Venus Antara in Oct. 2022. Then you'll see recovery and when Rahu (signifies 1st house) Maha Dasha starts, complete healing will take place.

Last edited:

latsahab

When will rahu mahadasha starts?
In above reply you did say "it will not get worse" I thought it's not serious issue...
In my natal chart Vedic, I am currently undergoing Venus mahadasha and rahu antardasha...

kalinka

yes, this means, not worse related to the pain but also not better in the longterm. From March next year til March 2021 it will be better- I think in related to the current pain there will be Healing in 3 month. However there is still this chronical disease you have, which causes these infections and will evoce further infections and problems in the longterm. Rahu M.D. from Sep.2023.

Last edited:

latsahab

yes true...root cause is still not detected by doctors. Then and again i am being advised antibiotics and painkillers.
Are there no remedies for this? please do suggest if there are...my work life is suffering a lot due to this...
Also from 2022 sept, venus ant. this chronic disease will start disappearing? right? and in 2023 when Rahu md starts, i will be free of disease whatsoever?

kalinka

yes true...root cause is still not detected by doctors. Then and again i am being advised antibiotics and painkillers.
Are there no remedies for this? please do suggest if there are...my work life is suffering a lot due to this...
Also from 2022 sept, venus ant. this chronic disease will start disappearing? right? and in 2023 when Rahu md starts, i will be free of disease whatsoever?
Yes, right!
Sorry but I have no knowledge about remedies.