Will we get back together?

lux111

Will we get back together?

I’m Moon in Sag, sixth house, conjunct Jupiter, meaning I will find comfort, and being in Sag I guess means a chance of success. He’s Saturn in Cap, (my detriment) in the 6th house.

There is no aspect between us but I just left Jupiter and my next contact is with him.. so is that a no..? ..or are we coming back together?

Pluto is in my 7th house, nothing in his 7th house
North node in Cancer in 12th, maybe suggesting the solution is dealing with inner emotional issues

https://imgur.com/Q3vBE13

Last edited:

Amit89

There is no aspect between the moon and Saturn.

Moreover Saturn is in your detriment.

I hope I'm wrong however its most likely a no.

lux111

There is no aspect between the moon and Saturn.

Moreover Saturn is in your detriment.

I hope I'm wrong however its most likely a no.
Ok
Well he’s not good for me right now and we definitely need some time apart.. We broke up in the merc retro shadow so if we were to get back together I guess it would be at least a month..

I just wonder what it means by Moon next applying to conjunction with Saturn

If it’s a no tho it will be ok

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok
Well he’s not good for me right now and we definitely need some time apart.. We broke up in the merc retro shadow so if we were to get back together I guess it would be at least a month..

I just wonder what it means by Moon next applying to conjunction with Saturn

If it’s a no tho it will be ok

Just to mention that Moon does not next apply to conjunct Saturn.
Moon next applies to sextile Merc and then next to Venus. Lots else going on.

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh ok.. could you please tell me what those aspects suggest?

You can look to the houses that Merc and Venus rule to get a greater context on how they might play out in the chart. I am not is see the relevance, though, regarding your specific question, because they tell you that there are obstacles to your getting back together. Not one, but two, which seems to me significant.

lux111

You can look to the houses that Merc and Venus rule to get a greater context on how they might play out in the chart. I am not is see the relevance, though, regarding your specific question, because they tell you that there are obstacles to your getting back together. Not one, but two, which seems to me significant.

Ok so Virgo is intercepted but Taurus rules 12th house, there are some problems with his mental health.. and him keeping secrets. Libra rules 3rd, communication problems, fighting, and with Mars in there it shows that he’s texting other people. One could be a man.. (he’s recently realised he’s bi). And finally Gemini rules Taurus, intercepted 10th house and thus also the 11th. His company is in another country, he has to travel for work a lot and it strains our relationship, and it’s not doing well at the moment. I feel like there could be some kind of legal problem he’s not told me about. Furthermore he is breaking his visa conditions here so it could suggest legal action or even deportation if he’s caught. 11th is also about other people..

Is there a picture in this that anyone can see more clearly?

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok so Virgo is intercepted but Taurus rules 12th house, there are some problems with his mental health.. and him keeping secrets. Libra rules 3rd, communication problems, fighting, and with Mars in there it shows that he’s texting other people. One could be a man.. (he’s recently realised he’s bi). And finally Gemini rules Taurus, intercepted 10th house and thus also the 11th. His company is in another country, he has to travel for work a lot and it strains our relationship, and it’s not doing well at the moment. I feel like there could be some kind of legal problem he’s not told me about. Furthermore he is breaking his visa conditions here so it could suggest legal action or even deportation if he’s caught. 11th is also about other people..

Is there a picture in this that anyone can see more clearly?

This is good analysis and context. I would consider looking at whole sign houses so that every sign rules a house.
Then we have Merc [which is androgynous by the way, and so could signify a bi-person] ruling the second house and the 12th. So maybe about possessions, and the 12th, which rules institutions that serve mental conditions.
Venus rules the 4th and the11th and also the MC, so it obstacles could arise in the context of friends, home life or career/work...