Astrology focused or based Dating site?

UranusRising

Hi guys, hows it doing!?
Q: )

I would like to know if theres such Websites , where you can find your other half, love of your life, using Astrology. not a little bit, but a good percent % astrology base Dating website or smartphone app

thank you in advance!
i dont know why anyone hasnt already invented that
ahahahahahah if so, pardon my ignorance
Q: )
CHeers
JP

Ludwig

The genius of LuckDrum.com recognizes a reality acknowledged nowhere. To us what astrology rightfully regards as the Sun sign represents a living reality So let us say for instance that your Sun sign is Leo. To us, it means that your Leo-energy tempered forebrain corresponds with the Leo Planet to process star germs the Sun feed us. Your Leo fore (Day/Sun) brain processes Leo star germs to power your creativity during the day. There is a deep reason why your fore-brain's Leo star-germ processing capacity is elevated by union with the Gemini or Libra types. The reason is why LuckDrum recommends Gemini or Libra as complements for Leo. We do the samething on the Moon sign side.

Your Moon sign suggests that a correspondence exists between your hind-brain and the Planet whose energy it processes to generate synergies for you at night. At night your hind (Moon) brain corresponds with the Moon to generate creativity synergies. So we say for instance that you have a Pisces hind (Moon) brain. That means that at night your Pisces (Moon) hind-brain spends Pisces radio-magnetricity to generate Pisces creativity synergies by correspondence with the Moon. The union of your Pisces energy with that of Capricorn or Taurus will elevate your Pisces creative power. The match of the Sun and Moon sign energies via sexual intercourse produces sexual fulfillment. The match constitutes almost entirely the soulmate connection.

1nluv

I've thought of this often but the problem is identifying what aspects make the best pairings. We should partner up and outsource the site coding to India, lol.

Ludwig

Thanks Inluv, I too am laughing :) I am glad to know that others have also thought about this. It is the biggest problem on earth ever and LuckDrum has solved it. From our perspective, experience and insight into the nature of the human mind the most consequentual aspect is the brain's Sun and Moon correspondences. The challenge was deciphering the Sun and Moon sign without the birth time. Once the Sun and Moon sign is correctly deciphered, it is easy to make the matches.

Btw, in our worldview, astrology is taken to mean the development of the human mind, without which human being consciousness development and existence on earth would be entirely impossible. In other words, astrology to us is not merely the reading of charts :)

[Deleted email address from post. If you want to exchange email addresses, do it by private message. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: