The Part of Exile & the Part of Sudden Parting

piercethevale

Greetings.
I've been wanting to tackle this particular Astrological Part for sometime.
It is what is considered to be a "modern" Astrological Part as for the reason it entails the use of Uranus in its formula.

The formula for the Part of Exile is Asc. + Uranus - Saturn.

I had a lot of doubt about th title for the Part being accurate since I first learned of its existence, that is until recently. Even when referring to that very chart I call "The Template". i.e. the chart I produced and am convinced is the natal chart of the man known as Yeshu'a ben David, aka Jesus of Nazareth, for which I utilized the birth date given by the late, great, American clairvoyant Edgar Cayce and what I had learned of pertaining to the awesome power and abilities conferred by being born with Pluto on the ascendant, I still couldn't "see" the correlation.

That was until I recently reviewed and revised the thread I initiated some years ago titled "The Birth Chart of Mary?". Despite member Phoenix Venus' wonderful contributions to that thread given her knowledge of the matter of pregnancy and birth, I realized that the chart we had convinced ourselves was likely correct could only ultimately be wrong if Edgar Cayce's information about the Virgin Mothers' life was correct.. and as Edgar was so absolutely correct about the birth date of the "Prince of Peace", in my humble but much studied opinion, then I have no doubt whatsoever that all information He gave pertaining to all other maters concerning him must surely be also...in short, I had miscalculated the years but in my own defense I have to say that calculating time backward from A.D. to B.C. can be, and was, a most confusing endeavor. [especially when dealing with computer programs that insist one create a year "0" which doesn't exist and requires one to move everything that happened in the years B.C. up one year. e.g. the year 4 B.C. must be given as 3 B.C. when working with the Swiss ephemeris at astrodienst.]

When I came up with my latest proposal as to be that natal chart for Miriam, aka the Virgin Mary, which I am rather impressed with as for it shows great promise to actually be the correct and true natal chart for her...or very close to accurate... and what that chart contributed to my astrological understanding [a "Template" in its own right?] along with all the re-reading I did of Jeffrey Furst's book "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus" in order to rectify my mathematical calculations, I also had a bit of an epiphany as to the understanding of this Part in question, i.e. the Part of Exile, and was finally able to "see through the veil" and determine that the Part of Exile is quite very likely correctly labeled.
For which reason I once again have further evidence that the natal chart of Yeshu'a is indeed a most marvelous "template" and that this recent proposal of mine for a natal chart of Miriam/Virgin Mary is also a "template", or at the least a wonderful supplement to that of Yeshu'a's natal chart.

so, all that having been said, let's get to it.

The Part of Exile derived from that natal chart I propose, and am wholly convinced of, is the natal chart of Yeshu'a is derived to be at 00* Cancer 29' 38", conjunct his natal M.C., which is the "HOW" of his natal chart axis as to its spiritual interpretation and the Why as to that of the mundane. His Part of Sudden Parting, derived from the formula opposite that for the Part of Exile, i.e. Asc. + Saturn - Uranus, is calculated to be at 00* Capricorn 56' 56", which is conjunct his natal I.C., the "WHY" of his chart as to its spiritual interpretation and the "HOW" as to that of the mundane.

As this Part of Exile is conjunct His natal M.C. I had a most difficult time trying to understand how that which is symbolically the "HOW" of his natal chart axis could also be that which caused him to be exiled. For one reason I didn't know of His having ever been exiled or possibly had even "self exiled" himself. I know of his, so called, lost years, but it is to my understanding that was his own self initiated quest for greater understanding, for training, for initiation, and to develop himself to his fullest potential to fulfill his dharma, his God given mission, here on earth.

As for his Part of Sudden Parting being conjunct that of his natal I.C. I could see where the Sabian Symbology made some sense as to that concept.

As for this latest proposed chart for His mother, Miriam, her natal Part of Exile calculates to be at 00* Capricorn 58' 11", the same sign and degree as that of Her son's natal I.C. and Part of Sudden Parting... and when I first saw the result is when Ii had the aforementioned epiphany...

...Like the proverbial "Bolt out of the Blue", it struck me...

Bolt_from_the_blue.jpg

NO... NOT LIKE THAT... sheeesh...

bolt-from-the-blue-2.jpg

Yeah, that's it... just like that...

From Dane Rudhyar's marvelous book that presents, interprets and explains the Sabian Symbols as ascertained by the clairvoyant Elsie Wheeler as described to astrologer Marc Edmond Jones, "An Astrological Mandala" what is given as the Sabian Symbol for the 1st degree of Capricorn is...

"CAPRICORN 1°: AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE.
KEYNOTE:
The power and responsibility implied in any claim for leadership.
The religious ideal implied in the preceding symbol has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power — the power to lead the community and to ensure its welfare or even its physical survival. The energies released through group cooperation (Libra), deepened and emotionally experienced as forces of great potency (Scorpio), and given meaning and conscious purpose (Sagittarius) are now stabilized and hierarchized. The power of the group is turned into a measurable and carefully managed 'capital'. The words 'chief' and 'capital' come from the same Latin word, caput, meaning 'head'. A time comes in many lives when the individual finds himself placed in a situation that allows him to assume power over his comrades, however limited this power may be. Is he ready to do this effectively and responsibly? This is the supreme test of man in society. It complements its polar opposite (summer solstice degree), which refers to the acceptance by the individual of a new kind of allegiance as a foundation for the integration of his mature personality. Such a foundation may, but need not, refer to establishing a home.
This represents the first stage in a five-fold process — the fifty-fifth sequence of five symbols. It refers to the capacity latent in every individual to claim and assume
AUTHORITY in a vital group-situation. "

Can you see it?
It was because of what the Magi told King Harod about the prophecy of the child born under the Sign of the Star being destined to become the King of the Jews and Harods resultant decision to order the death of all male children under a certain age to prevent that from becoming true that Miriam had to impose a "self exile" and, with her husband Joseph, took the baby Yeshu'a and escaped to Egypt in order to save the child so destined.
That this same Sign and degree happens to be Yeshu'a's Part of Sudden Parting also makes sense in that as to the event concerning him it was the cause of a "sudden parting"

Yeshu'a's M.C. and Part of Exile is in the 1st degree of Cancer [ibid.]

"CANCER 1°: ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE.
KEYNOTE:
A radical change of allegiance exteriorized in a symbolical act: a point of no return.
We have now reached a square (go-degree angle) to the beginning of the cyclic process. This is a moment of crisis, a sharp turning point. In the zodiacal cycle, at the summer solstice the northward motion of the sun (in 'decimation') stops; the sun rises and sets as far north of exact east and west as it can during the year-cycle. Its motion is now reversed. Slowly the sunset points move southward on the western horizon, and the length of the day decreases. In the lunation cycle (from New Moon to New Moon) this is the First Quarter phase. On the 'ship' which symbolizes the ego-consciousness floating, as it were, on the sea of the vast Unconscious, the individualized will makes a basic decision. The dominant Yang force allows the Yin force to begin its six-month long rise to power. The 'collective' will gradually overcomes the 'individual', and at the end the state will overpower the person. Now, however, the individual person enjoys his most glorious
hour; he exults in his ability to make a 'free decision'- i.e. to act as an individual who selects his life goal and his allegiance.
This is the first stage in the nineteenth five-fold series of degree symbols. In a decisive act heavy with consequences, the symbolic college youth might realize that he should bring to an end his quest for the ideal companion and enter into matrimony. He assents to the possibility of progeny, of home responsibility. His consciousness accepts a process of fundamental
REORIENTATION, implying the stabilization of his energies."

But, Miriam's Part of Sudden Parting is in the 30th degree of Cancer...
...and I'll get into these two subjects some other time as this has been enough writing for me today.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Just a few added notes and observations here before I finally call it a "day"... [though it is 4 A.M here on the West Coast of the United States, but then again I prefer writing at night, especially in the "wee hours" as I'm less likely to be disturbed during the process and maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was born at Sunset, with the Moon conjunct the Nadir... what my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, calls "when the Mirror Day begins" as to that placement of the Moon.]

Somewhere in the 'Mundane" sub-forum I have an old post concerning president Richard Nixon and in which I have posted his progressed natal chart for the day He resigned from the presidency [or did as it may be no longer available as I can't recall if I posted it as an image or an attachment.]. I pointed out that his natal Part of Sudden Parting, or it may have been his Part of Exile... I can't recall exactly but it is one or the other... was conjunct that progressed natal charts M.C. or I.C. at the time. I'll have to try to find that thread but if I can't or find it too difficult to do so I'll make another chart and post it in this thread also.

As to Yeshu'a's Part of Exile being that of the 1st degree of Cancer... there is a legend.... or myth, depending on your religious affiliation, belief, etc.... that He didn't really die on the cross. My friend Sevanada Das, of the Bhakti Order of Yoga of India, insists there is evidence that He may have possibly spent his remaining years in an ashram, or monastery, in India.

The Crucifixion and subsequent death on the cross could possibly be said to be an "Exile" ...the ultimate exile one might say... but then again so can be said about this other scenario.
Personally, I do believe He died on that cross, Edgar Cayce said so too... and what Cayce said about the man known as, Jesus of Nazareth, has always proven itself to my satisfaction. :smile:

More to come...another day.
Pray for Peace, ptv

Last edited: