Is Pluto an astrological planet?

david starling

Technically, we can include and exclude any Astrological indicators we choose, as individual astrologers. Someone could exclude the Sun, for example, on the grounds that it's not "really" orbiting the Earth. Others can exclude Pluto on the grounds that it was too busy managing the Underworld to bother "clearing its own orbit". Also, Pluto is too big-hearted to chase all those little vagrants away! :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

Hahaha~ Gemini's are more useful than they give us credit for! :lol:

Also here are some titles for you to consider, so it's not an eye sore every time one clicks on it. lol.

Random Presidential Thought without Memes

Random Presidential Thought - Meme Free

Random Presidential Thought (meme free)

I'm going with "Random Political Thoughts without Memes". Very similar, but less limiting. If Osa's ok with it.

JUPITERASC

20150605__p_fa74350d-ae13-46cc-93a9-4f3ab6757152s200p2.jpg

piercethevale

Sure, people in your age with 250 lbs are more interested in NFL :biggrin:

I weigh 165 lbs. Thank you. There's plenty of guys my age and much older that still watch the NBA.
I stated the reason I have no interest in the game any more and to be totally honest, as a spectator, I find professional sports overall to be mostly a waste of time. I didn't watch one entire game of football this past season and I only watched five or six for part of the game.

I did watch most of the World Series of Baseball. O loved playing the game when I was a kid and as a young man. If I couldn't find a baseball game to play in I'd look for a softball game. I followed the L.A. Dodgers faithfully until I left L.A. in '71, for the most part. I did continue to check the box scores everyday but since the O'Malley family sold their interest in the team some years ago and now that the great radio announcer Vin Scully has retired I don't really bother with following the team all year but do pick it up in September as I like to watch the playoffs.

The sport I excelled at, and by that I mean I was good enough to play on the varsity teams in high school and college is tennis. I had a mediocre forehand, a somewhat weak serve but I did have the best backhand of anyone I ever saw play the game...and that includes any professional too. I had to give up competitive play in '75 though due to a torn rotator cuff, which was an unheard of injury at the time. The doctor misdiagnosed it as a deltoid tear and said I should be fine in about six to eight weeks. It wasn't until 1989 that it was correctly diagnosed.

As I had been training with weights since the Fall of '71, when I was recruited for the tennis team at college, and continued training with them five days a week my brother, whom also got into weight training as for the noticable difference it made to my game and other benefits, got me into powerlifting The three power lifts are the bench press, the squat and the deadlift. I weighed 152 pounds in 1975 and that was the most I ever weighed...body fat was around 8%, maybe less. By 1978 i weighed 158 pounds and I was bench pressing 285 pounds, I could squat 425 pounds and in the deadlift I was lifting 535 pounds. for a combined total of 1245 pounds and I could have taken first place in any of the competitions held that year of the next in the lightweight division, 165 pounds or less. ut that was before the "steroids" really hit the scene. Never touched them myself but they ruined that sport and a number of others too.

I've seen the damage that steroids did to guys...especially the early stuff, such as dynabol... messed up a few dudes pretty bad, physically as well as psychologically. Killed some guys. I figure that Lyle Alzedo died from the use as well as John Mutusak, two of the greatest players the Oakland Raiders ever had. I kept up the weight training up until around 1998. Then just began a calisthenics routine five, six, days a week.
Now, I just try to stay active. Walking is a great all around exercise and there are trails right outside my front door that follow the American River, and the Jeremiah Smith memorial bike trail is only a hundred yards or less from my front door too. It runs more than 27 miles from Folsom Lake to the Capital, Sacramento.
I forgot to mention, I did bicycle a great deal in the 1970's to early 1980's,,,until I was thirty. I had a few very nice ten speeds, Rode a number of 50, 75, 100 and a couple of 150 mile challenges. Cross country skiing in the Winter.
Staying active, staying with any regimen is the key. I hated doing squats, but I did 'em, twice a week for years.

...and 285 wasn't that impressive a bench press. I don't have the genetics. My brother weighed about 210 and was only benching 325 pounds. 340 might have been his best lift, I've forgotten. The acme of accomplishment, or at least it was before the steroids showed up, is to bench twice your body weight. It's because of the weight i could squat and deadlift that made me a serious contender if I entered competition. but, i was never interested in winning ribbons or the like. I got my kicks watching guys that weighed fifty to a hundred or more pounds than I weighed struggle to do as much
I'm pretty certain that there wasn't a single powerlift competition held in North America in 1977, 78 or 79 in which anyone competing in the lightweight division did an amassed total of 1245 pounds... steroids ruined the sport from about 1980 onward.

SunConjunctUranus

I highly respect your opinion mr Pierce, as usual
but I'm 23 yrs old and I understand your reasoning
why it waste of time. Just like you, we can't watch
sports game everytime and I agree about playoffs.
Playoffs are more important, than regular season
because regular season are for rookies to impress :biggrin:

Dodgers? Hm... I read somewhere else website,
they recently changes the owner. They don't have
cap space to sign better player this next offseason too.
Okay, Imma keep eye on Dodgers for now.
Keep Touching Down, mr Pierce! :biggrin:

piercethevale

Eris isn't even a natural object.

Size and strength don't necessarily go hand in hand

Just a tiny atom, which you can't see with the naked eye [sound familiar?] has more explosive force that a few megatons of TNT.

You're not going to change anyones mind that has experienced the effect of Pluto in the natal chart, by transit, or otherwise.

Most people are only affected by, from 2 to 5 planets... thus those that are effected by Pluto are likely a rarity, relatively speaking.
I am, the gal that provided the understanding and inspiration to make the effort to produce the natal chart for Yeshu'a is, and Yeshu'a was for doggone sure.

I figure that in fifty to seventy years, perhaps a lot less, no one will be practicing "Traditional astrology" any longer.

It'll go the way of blood letting and geocentric beliefs as to our Solar System... in fact it should of disappeared with that... come to think of it.
How anyone could use a system of astrology that was developed when all believed that the Sun orbited the earth.

...and, there are at least two more Planets awaiting "discovery" in our Solar System. So, you might want to start collecting those memes now:whistling: