Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapan

Re: Sports astrology

Good luck guys. :) I respect everyone here, but certainly the last two paragraphs made me feel weird here, and especially last two lines. You HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE ASSUMPTIONS LIKE I HAVE SEEN THE LAB OR NOT, that's not your business.. Lol.. but I take it in a positive way and rather be silent observer here. And in any case, mud sledging has nothing to do with me,neither the reluctant predictors have got a problem due to people like me.. I never created any blame games or predicted about anything here. Its just the curiosity which comes out time and again, anyways.. Have a great day guys. And Sandeepan sir, I request you not to write anything more now, as really I respect everyone here and don't want to write any more statements here. From now on, nothing from my side. No offences to anyone. :)

bluetooth

thnx everyone for ur lovely wishes
u made my day.

@sandeepan @ sapan : plz dont feel bad. if someone criticizing u that means u r certainly some steps ahead of him. if i would hv taken criticisms in the way u guyz r taking, i would hv also ended up being a silent observer here. so we dont need to pay attention to those who r doing so. just ignore them and keep up with ur work.
cheers and keep up the spirit.
never get down by such comments

Jibreil

Banned

pre6r.jpg

Sapan

thnx everyone for ur lovely wishes
u made my day.

@sandeepan @ sapan : plz dont feel bad. if someone criticizing u that means u r certainly some steps ahead of him. if i would hv taken criticisms in the way u guyz r taking, i would hv also ended up being a silent observer here. so we dont need to pay attention to those who r doing so. just ignore them and keep up with ur work.
cheers and keep up the spirit.
never get down by such comments

A very happy and prosperous birthday to you Bluetooth Sir. Cheers.. To the high spirit. :) Always.. And I am just an admirer not a practitioner though this science looks really interesting. .. And I never crticize anyone . :) thank you.. Signing off.

bluetooth

A very happy and prosperous birthday to you Bluetooth Sir. Cheers.. To the high spirit. :) Always.. And I am just an admirer not a practitioner though this science looks really interesting. .. And I never crticize anyone . :) thank you.. Signing off.

i never said u r criticizing anyone dude. infact i liked ur attitude n spirit. i was just suggesting u to ignore if anybody does it with u.

kplover

Banned
thnx everybody again for ur heartiest wishes

tomorrow
m too much confused
m getting mixed result in sri lanka and eng match
I will go with lanka in average scoring match

wats ur pick birthday boy
in second match I will go with
pak
pak will bowl well but zim respond well
it will be good contest

Last edited:

shailendra007

Eng vs Sri lanka on 1st March 2015

Eng can be asc!!!

Asc to play slightly well in 1st innings!! Dsc to come back good in second innings and can win!! 😊😊

Sandeepan

eng vill try to challenge and may do good but lanka finally vill take over the game and make it home

Status
Not open for further replies.