So, anybody wanna give me a reading?

AndrewDesmound

So I have always wondered what it is like to get a reading from someone else, and it seems like this is a good place to get it. I've always kind of read my chart but not in majority. I noticed that I have a Stellium in the 8th House and Leo. I wonder how that affects my life. And I have always wondered how love is gonna play out in my life, because my chart is full of leo and 8th house (weird combination tbh). And along with all of that Leo, comes Mars in Pisces which is detrimental, and Saturn in Cancer which is very detrimental to it, so I wonder how they get along with the rest of my chart.Or maybe just describe my appearance based on my chart, that would be cool. Well thanks for the attention and here is my chart. (Exact hour.)

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birt...şti,+Romania&date=2003-7-29+17-2&timeRadio=pm

Amit89

A Stellium in the 8th house in a fixed sign indicates you can be intense, love the occult, crave deep experiences and your self worth may be tested.

I feel with 2 planets in the 3rd house and mercury in the 9th house indicates you are intellectual, require broad mindedness, mental stimulation.