Full 6th house Solar Return. What will happened?

roant14

So this is my solar return chart. I've heard terrible things about stellium 6th house. Considering I have moon and uranus, and other 3 planets, I kinda freak out :sad:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 17

DaniJade89

I actually wouldn't be too stressed about these placements in your sixth. Mostly, you have some real positive planets there, the Sun, Moon, Venus, and even Uranus isn't so bad with this mix of planets. This year will be focused on your daily routine, work life, and health life. And with Aries on the 6th house cusp, there's going to be real drive to get things done straight away and see results. Your SR MC is in Leo and the ruling Sun falls in the sixth, so I think the shining focus this year will be work related. If you're thinking about switching jobs, it'll happen. Whatever it is, it'll benefit you. You might even get a little boost in money this year with that Jupiter in 2nd. :)

Last edited:

roant14

I actually wouldn't be too stressed about these placements in your sixth. Mostly, you have some real positive planets there, the Sun, Moon, Venus, and even Uranus isn't so bad with this mix of planets. This year will be focused on your daily routine, work life, and health life. And with Aries on the 6th house cusp, there's going to be real drive to get things done straight away and see results. Your SR MC is in Leo and the ruling Sun falls in the sixth, so I think the shining focus this year will be work related. If you're thinking about switching jobs, it'll happen. Whatever it is, it'll benefit you. You might even get a little boost in money this year with that Jupiter in 2nd. :)

Thank you so much for the reply :)
I was quite worry abt it.
My sr jupiter n natal saturn is squaring each other, both in 2nd house (sr n natal). Is there something challenging with tht aspect?