MC / Moon / North Node / Chiron Conjunction in Libra

Kidaden

This is something in my chart which has baffled me and I would really appreciate some help!

First of all, what is the significance in Moon/True Node conjunction?
I see the moon to be where we feel comfortable and can act automatically rather than struggle. On the other hand, the North Node is supposed to be where your life exam is, where you shall struggle. I just can't make it out. Like all is not enough, my Saturn is in Aries with my South Node, adding up to the rather contradictory picture.
I had once tried searching for people's comments on this position (Moon/Node), and the mere statement was that people with such a position would go insane, even showing the example of Nietzsche. That is not convenient at all, hahaha!

Please clear me on this!

Secondly, if we move to the grander scale specific to my chart with the long list of conjunctions in Libra, I feel the need to state that I am an artist. I started painting in my earliest years, meaning since I could hold a pen, and never let it go. My dream was always to become an artist, in specific an animator (because I love stories), period. I am still pursuing this.
What would be your comments?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_deniz.32549.110836.png
    astro_w2gw_deniz.32549.110836.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

CHART IMAGE HAS EXPIRED :smile:

THESE ARE INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON OUR FORUM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwadm

DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/index.php

This is something in my chart which has baffled me and I would really appreciate some help!

First of all, what is the significance in Moon/True Node conjunction?
I see the moon to be where we feel comfortable and can act automatically rather than struggle. On the other hand, the North Node is supposed to be where your life exam is, where you shall struggle. I just can't make it out. Like all is not enough, my Saturn is in Aries with my South Node, adding up to the rather contradictory picture.
I had once tried searching for people's comments on this position (Moon/Node), and the mere statement was that people with such a position would go insane, even showing the example of Nietzsche. That is not convenient at all, hahaha!

Please clear me on this!

Secondly, if we move to the grander scale specific to my chart with the long list of conjunctions in Libra, I feel the need to state that I am an artist. I started painting in my earliest years, meaning since I could hold a pen, and never let it go. My dream was always to become an artist, in specific an animator (because I love stories), period. I am still pursuing this.
What would be your comments?

Thanks in advance!

astro_w2gw_deniz.32549.110836.png